Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    Ops, I mistook the 10 seconds for 10% speed, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they still give us the 5% leech aura that was shown at Blizzcon. Otherwise frost and unholy won't be attractive.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    The new deaths advance is actually extremely powerful. Think Guldan / Mannoroth pushbacks which it will reduce by 80%. Still got wraith walk too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I really hope they still give us the 5% leech aura that was shown at Blizzcon. Otherwise frost and unholy won't be attractive.
    Couldn't care less if we have 5% leech or not. #deathstrike

Quote Originally Posted by Nithrael View Post
    Couldn't care less if we have 5% leech or not. #deathstrike
    he said about AURA, not self only buff. So DK would bring buff to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    That is gone from alpha, they were planing to give every class a unique buff, but they backed down from it. Now there are only 5 raid buffs:
    Warrior 10% str/agi
    Priest 10% stamina
    Mage 10% int
    DH 5% magic damage
    Monk 5% physical damage
    Last edited by Khain; 2018-04-18 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    he said about AURA, not self only buff. So DK would bring buff to raid.
    Oh shi-

My bad! Dks have grip though, that'll always be attractive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    That is gone from alpha, they were planing to give every class a unique buff, but they backed down from that. Now there are only 5 raid buffs:
    Warrior 10% str/agi
    Priest 10% stamina
    Mage 10% int
    DH 5% magic damage
    Monk 5% physical damage
    That is so incredibly retarded not even the hacks at blizzard could possibly think its a good idea. please tell me you are joking.

Quote Originally Posted by mortia View Post
    That is so incredibly retarded not even the hacks at blizzard could possibly think its a good idea. please tell me you are joking.
    in current alpha build - he is not.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can see why they chose to give Demon Hunter's the raid utility. They bring almost zero to a raid in terms of utility. At least we have grips and AMS and can control select undead.

Not distributing these basic buffs amongst all the classes is literally going against their so called mantra of "Bring the player, not the class".

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    I havent had the time to play WoW for a year, but I looked into the talent calculator for DK's in BfA.

Am I blind, or hasn't a single thing changed, at least for frost and unholy?
    I don't see any new skills, nor talents.

Are they saving changes for the DK's to last because they are remaking the whole class or something? Didn't they think the remake in Legion was enough?
    Overall DK is one of the very few class that actually improved with Legion. So if they have any changes planned it's certainly pretty low on their priority list and it won't be anything major. Blood just got some talent changes that are pretty interesting, maybe that's just the kind of little things frost and unholy will go through, if anything happens.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I can see why they chose to give Demon Hunter's the raid utility. They bring almost zero to a raid in terms of utility. At least we have grips and AMS and can control select undead.
    DH has superior mobility and very good soaking capabilities, on top of now being one of the few specs with aoe stun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    Not distributing these basic buffs amongst all the classes is literally going against their so called mantra of "Bring the player, not the class".
    they also said that they went too far with that at blizzcon and want to bring classes too
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    DH has superior mobility and very good soaking capabilities, on top of now being one of the few specs with aoe stun.
    DK's have good soaking with AMS/IBF. DH don't have their stun anymore either; it's a disorient. Darkness is terrible utility and that's the only thing DH's really bring.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed010 View Post
    DK's have good soaking with AMS/IBF. DH don't have their stun anymore either; it's a disorient. Darkness is terrible utility and that's the only thing DH's really bring.
    you forget Netherwalk to soak raid mechanics solo. Or did they remove it with BFA?

Deleted
    I am very worried about Unholy. The spec is going to be very, very boring and slow without Apocalypse, Double Doom and Scourge of Worlds.
    And Apocalypse became a massive part of the class fantasy, providing a shorter cooldown burst damage version of Army of the Dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed010 View Post
    In combination with the spirit link totem, darkness is easily the best utility ability any DPS class is able to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I am very worried about Unholy. The spec is going to be very, very boring and slow without Apocalypse, Double Doom and Scourge of Worlds.
    And Apocalypse became a massive part of the class fantasy, providing a shorter cooldown burst damage version of Army of the Dead.
    No reason to be worried, yet. Many specs are utterly neutered without the artifact. They will not go live in BfA in such a state.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    No reason to be worried, yet. Many specs are utterly neutered without the artifact. They will not go live in BfA in such a state.
    Yeah trust in Blizz. They have a whole 4 months to figure it out...
    And shepherds we shall be...