Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm so is quicktopic dead? I keep getting an internal server error when trying to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I mean perhaps the game is this simple;

Danner can apparently confirm Blood's claim.
    Blood claims that Strikered is innocent.

Either they are scum together or both of them are town. Given that I have a very strong townread on Danner and I believ that Virothe had an inno check on Blood, I'm leaning towards both of them being town.
    Which means that Strikered is most likely town as well (although investigation immunity is obviously a possibility).

I also have a reason to believe Krayzy is town. To be honest he should probably know why I believe he is town.

Which means that either Robo is lying about being neutral or the remaining three mafias are Dsonsion, Kryllian and Senna - unless I am missing something?

I agree with those who think lynching Robozerim won't be of much use now. We could try one of the people most of us think might be scum. I don't think Blood Fox is lying, so I'd discard Strikered as one of my suspects.
    The two people I trust the least are Senna and Kryllian. I'll follow a hunch and
    Wish: Kryllian

Dupti:

I am on board with that status summary.
    But I am also thinking that kryllian ain't on a team with senna. And dsonsion just made him+kryllian an unlikely team, unless this is some heavy experienced bussing. That first vote is scary, right?

But I am really not sure about any of this. Leaning voting Senna myself though. But at this point I am really not sure about who to vote first. It would be nice and easy if all of the three you list were scum though.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    test test...what happened to my post?

- - - Updated - - -

So I just hit submit on a post I've been working on between meetings and calls and I don't know why it's not showing.

TL;DR version since I don't have time to recreate right now.

I think we need to either Lynch Robo today or find a scum. Else we likely lose or are at Lylo in the morning and lynching Robo will not help in future days.

Trust: BF

Lean Trust: Krayzy

Neutral: Danner

Lean Distrust: Dsonsion, Senna, Dupti(until I have time to go though his posts more he stays here), Strikered(I didn't like the way he pushed Kel after Robo's claim when we could have easily gotten enough people to lynch him. But the innocent check is hard to ignore. I also think he's the best candidate for a Godfather)

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I am on board with that status summary.
    But I am also thinking that kryllian ain't on a team with senna. And dsonsion just made him+kryllian an unlikely team, unless this is some heavy experienced bussing. That first vote is scary, right?
    On the other hand, if they are indeed the team what else can they really do at this point?

But well yeah I honestly have no idea. I'd like to get my vote out just to test for the day kill but I'm not sure who I can put it on. Part of me still wants to put it on robo just because it is the safest choice, but if we have really narrowed the scumpool down to so players I'm tempted to just do it on one of them, problem is that feels too easy. Oh man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I agree with those who think lynching Robozerim won't be of much use now. We could try one of the people most of us think might be scum. I don't think Blood Fox is lying, so I'd discard Strikered as one of my suspects.
    The two people I trust the least are Senna and Kryllian. I'll follow a hunch and
    Wish: Kryllian
    Who thinks lynching Robo is a bad idea? I don’t trust anyone that wants to keep a survivor around until endgame.

@dupti: What you said. Exactly that.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post

Also no need for protections on me tonight. Robo I got a safe space for ya but if you promise you’re really a vivor
    I do like having a place to hide, but I don't know if it's the best idea. I compelled Kryllian again last night, which means I must copy you as a player, now (if I were to choose you as my target). I'm not technically hiding behind you, I'm making myself look like you. Logically you shouldn't be fooled by my disguise and shouldn't end up protecting me by accident, but from a game mechanics stand point you may end up protecting me while leaving yourself open for kills...or you might protect me and I get hit for a kill that is blocked, or I pull a kill my way while you protect yourself. I'm not sure the exact mechanics of my ability, but it's a little too risky for both of us, I suspect. Better to just let you protect yourself without my interference messing with things.

If you are telling the truth about your role Robo then scum has no reason to target you, was there any reason for you to use your abilities last night?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be a vigilante that had been saving up their kill for a special occasion. Other than that....it's a cool pair of abilities? I was already thinking it would be better not to use my abilities tonight, there's probably not a vigi kill that's waited this long, unless our jack has one.

Besides, there's no threat to me if I have somebody take night actions for me. It's the second ability that holds a chance of getting me killed accidentally, the one that I must now use before my two abilities reset.

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna go about quoting and cutting up that big post from earlier for just a line or two. Dupti said that survivors show up as guilty from cops. That is incorrect, I'm pretty sure we would show up as innocent, like the majority of non-mafia roles. I'm a survivor, not a miller.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'll actually put some effort into this on my day off this week and try to compile my vote records and thoughts and such. It's gonna take awhile, though.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2018-04-18 at 09:56 PM.

I have never seen that Robo. A survivor usually always shows up as guilty. I can't remember us having many survivors on MMO-C so I have no idea if it that is not the norm here though.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not very common here, but I don't remember ever seeing one turn up guilty. Man, how shitty would that be? Your only goal is to not die, you don't have a team to win with, you're not actually an opponent to town, and yet you still show up as guilty. Not that it really matters at this point with the cop dead, and I was never intended to actually take an investigation to the face thanks to my two abilities both preventing it anyway, unless the one failed.

Yeah it obviously doesn't really matter at this point, but usually any non town roles will show up as guilty.

Or well at least that is what I am used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Yeah it obviously doesn't really matter at this point, but usually any non town roles will show up as guilty.
    No, I'd say not so much. Serial killers usually show up as innocent as my experience, and just in general most 3rd party players usually show up as innocent (it just so happens, most 3rd party are serial killers). This is the last I'll say of it, though, don't wish to flood the thread with this pointless crap and I have a lot of votes to record.

Yeah sure, but I really do not think that is true. SK's show up as innocent if they have investigation immunity. If they do not, they will show up as guilty.

Krayzy:
    To a certain extent, we know what Robozerim might or might not do. But what we need to do now, to secure our game as town, is lynch one scum before night comes, because when it does, we're most likely going to lose the majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It may or may not be the correct choice! I have quite a bit of suspicion directed at him, but nothing concrete enough to overly push for his immediate lynching
    Not that I think anybody thinks that he had a guilty on me at this point, but here's a quote from Virothe from day 2 where he explicitly says he has nothing solid on me. It's also only one of multiple posts where he hinted hard that he had some kind of night action and used it on me that day. I was surprised that he was left alive as long as he was because of how much hinting he gave. I guess they just liked him as long as he chased after me instead of mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I'm still highly suspicious of Robo, but a couple people like Blood are in my good books for now.

Other than that, We had two super weak trains pushed back to back and no one seems to want to actually contest what both times seemed like just poor choices.
    Virothe may be indicating that he investigated Blood Fox and got an innocent here on N2.

@Danner, could you maybe explain how you can confirm Blood’s role or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Krayzy:
    To a certain extent, we know what Robozerim might or might not do. But what we need to do now, to secure our game as town, is lynch one scum before night comes, because when it does, we're most likely going to lose the majority.
    Keeping Robo around and lynching a scum doesn’t exactly lessen how many scum we have.

And if we miss scum with our lynch plus lose another townie with the NK then there will be no reason for Robo to not just come out and tell the scum he’s voting with them. The 3 or 4 scum left could just have one of them out themselves in the thread and tell Robo to vote with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Danner, could you maybe explain how you can confirm Blood’s role or?
    I’m pretty sure Blood Fox had the ability to send a night time message to a player in game. The mod will send it and won’t say who it is from but Blood Fox just needed to word a post a certain way (which I believe he did earlier) to get Danner to confirm him.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, survivors usually show up as innocent on investigations.