Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    have i said i do ?
    Well you seem really concerned with them rules.

On giving demonstrations of straw men you have been an expert so far I agree.

And I'm 28 getting old now hard to keep up with memes. De wey isn't as useful.
    Oh man, that meme's even more stale.

Your "argument" seems have devolved into "NO U", but I guess you didn't have anywhere to go after you conceded that the nudity taboo is arbitrary, the very thing you were debating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh man, that meme's even more stale.

Your "argument" seems have devolved into "NO U", but I guess you didn't have anywhere to go after you conceded that the nudity taboo is arbitrary, the very thing you were debating.
    I wasn't debating that. You decided I was debating that and ran with it, with a small brief distraction into daoism which only highlighted you haven't read the book.

4th time now my argument - rules are needed even if there silly, because to some they find them important.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well you seem really concerned with them rules.
    They are awfully useful for knowing what the people at large find acceptable and what they don't, allowing me to pass through society at large without causing much friction.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Psst you're on General Off-Topic, the Video Game section is that way -->
    Haha, that's why you're banned mr 30k posts man. Take a break and go outside. It's spring.

I wasn't debating that. You decided I was debating that and ran with it, with a small brief distraction into daoism which only highlighted you haven't read the book.

4th time now my argument - rules are needed even if there silly, because to some they find them important.
    Fun fact: the reason I brought up Taoism was actually to point out the irony of someone peddling banal sophistries naming themselves after a famous philosopher.

And you've conceded that the nudity taboo is silly, which was my original point, thanks for agreeing. See ya.

Fun fact: the reason I brought up Taoism was actually to point out the irony of someone peddling banal sophistries naming themselves after a famous philosopher.

And you've conceded that the nudity taboo is silly, which was my original point, thanks for agreeing. See ya.
    I disagree with this. You should continue this argument for at least two more pages.

Deleted

I've always considered it silly, My point is that dosent matter. Rules are rules

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I disagree with this. You should continue this argument for at least two more pages.
    I enjoy my daily post of Mormolyce. It's become part of my daily routine

I've always considered it silly, My point is that dosent matter. Rules are rules
    And that's a pretty absurd point.

"Slavery is terrible, but hey rules are rules!"

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    I'm a guy and if it's cold, sometimes you can see my glorious nips through a t-shirt. Should I have to wear a bra?
    clearly - especially in office to not disturb female co-workers ^^

the PC culture is going on full rampage nowadays its really scary

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are there no photos of the incident? How are we supposed to judge whether it was protruding or not?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

And as much as I've enjoyed mocking you for that hilarious "philosophy", you've just proved that you spent the last 20 pages having an argument over nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Oh, I'm sure it will.

Oh, I'm sure it will.
    Let me continue then.

You say the nudity rule is arbitrary, why do you think so? You state things, but never actually explain your point. So please go ahead.

Deleted
    And as much as I've enjoyed mocking you for that hilarious "philosophy", you've just proved that you spent the last 20 pages having an argument over nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm sure it will.
    Like ice said I'm not arguing. Just seeing how long you will keep trolling for. It's entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    And that's a pretty absurd point.

"Slavery is terrible, but hey rules are rules!"
    And what happened when they were forcibly changed befor public opinion was ready for it?

How many died in the civil war again?

How many died in the UK when it was banned after decades and decades of campaigning and education? Oh yeaaaaa 0

What the fuck did I just read?
    Boys are being distracted by what girls are wearing and you think the boys should be the ones to change? That sounds an awful like like entitlement and narcissism.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Boys are being distracted by what girls are wearing and you think the boys should be the ones to change? That sounds an awful like like entitlement and narcissism.
    Maybe people should be responsible for their own actions, and stop trying to blame others... just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Like ice said I'm not arguing. Just seeing how long you will keep trolling for. It's entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

And what happened when they were forcibly changed befor public opinion was ready for it?

How many died in the UK when it was banned after decades and decades of campaigning and education? Oh yeaaaaa 0
    The Civil War started before slavery was banned. Hell, the South left before Lincoln even took office. Your timeline is off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe people should be responsible for their own actions, and stop trying to blame others... just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

The Civil War started before slavery was banned. Hell, the South left before Lincoln even took office. Your timeline is off.
    you should source thing when you make statements like that.

like this source, recommend you read it
    https://www.civilwar.org/learn/artic...sons-secession

strange if it wasnt a reason then why did most of the states put it in there declarations of independence from the union as a reason ?

from Mississippi's declaration of independance:

Mississippi

"A Declaration of the Immediate Causes which Induce and Justify the Secession of the State of Mississippi from the Federal Union.

In the momentous step which our State has taken of dissolving its connection with the government of which we so long formed a part, it is but just that we should declare the prominent reasons which have induced our course.

Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun."

and on and on and on it goes with a whole load in inbred racial crap......
    Last edited by mmoc56f3565a46; 2018-04-19 at 07:52 PM.

you should source thing when you make statements like that.

like this source, recommend you read it
    https://www.civilwar.org/learn/artic...sons-secession

strange if it wasnt a reason then why did most of the states put it in there declarations of independence from the union as a reason ?
    Oh, I posted that earlier, slavery was a reason... I never said otherwise. Hell, it was the MAIN reason.

Edit, I posted another link from that site, pointing to the transcripts of the declarations of secession.

You said:

"And what happened when they were forcibly changed befor public opinion was ready for it? "

The Civil war started before slavery was abolished. The Civil War started on April 12th, 1861. The emancipation proclamation was issued on Sep. 22nd 1862, and took effect on Jan. 1st 1863. The 13th Amendment, which fully abolished slavery, occurred on Dec. 6th 1865.

I'm not sure you realize it, but with your link, you made my argument for me.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-04-19 at 07:58 PM.

Oh damn, I guess we should have just kept slavery around then, right? (discounting that the "states rights" crowd would argue against the Civil War being about slavery in the first place)

Also, by what you've said here, I assume you think that getting over nudity taboos would lead to heaps of dead people. (discounting that the actual point of the original article is that the girl had 2 layers of clothing on and nothing was actually exposed)

Are you playing a game of absurdity chicken with yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Oh, I posted that earlier, slavery was a reason... I never said otherwise. Hell, it was the MAIN reason.

Edit, I posted another link from that site, pointing to the transcripts of the declarations of secession.

You said:

"And what happened when they were forcibly changed befor public opinion was ready for it? "

The Civil war started before slavery was abolished. The Civil War started on April 12th, 1861. The emancipation proclamation was issued on Sep. 22nd 1862, and took effect on Jan. 1st 1863. The 13th Amendment, which fully abolished slavery, occurred on Dec. 6th 1865.

I'm not sure you realize it, but with your link, you made my argument for me.
    not really it makes my argument because they started the succession because they know it was going to be forcibly changed against there agreement.

the rest of the world managed to peacefully abolish it by first campaigning, debating and changing public opinion over a couple of generation's.

history shows that clearly ^

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    What was she wearing that was distracting? More like boys are distracting by shapes underneath a layer of clothing, because of hormones.