Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Why are people attacking the father? The mother has equal blame, as she's also responsible for the gun sitting unattended (seeing how she's an able adult).

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    That's fucking tragic.
    The police chief was correct, real careless. Exceptionally idiotic. I hope they punish the owner, likely the dad, for this. Though I guess this family doesn't need any more trouble after this, behavior as careless as this needs legal consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did a 3 year old pull the trigger, don't you have to have more power to do it? Sorry never owned a gun so I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Did she know about it? And it's not really her gun, isn't the owner responsible for keeping his gun safe?
    Who cares if she's not the owner of the gun, shes the fckin MOTHER of this kid

Plot twist, father and toddler were cooperating! Finally somebody has stopped the infamous criminal duo.
    But jokes aside that is very disgusting and horrible.

“He said, ‘Did you kill yourself? Why did you do this to me?’” store employee Rebecca Todd told WMAQ TV.
    What an incredible piece of shit. He leaves a loaded gun within arm's reach of a toddler, and when it goes bad (shocker), his first instinct is to blame his girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Punishment is the only type of prevention.
    Congratulations on winning the prize for most ridiculous post of the day.

How do you prevent unwanted pregnancies?

A. Make an example of pregnant women by removing their fallopian tubes.
    B. Teach people about birth control.
    Speciation Is Gradual

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    How did a 3 year old pull the trigger, don't you have to have more power to do it? Sorry never owned a gun so I could be wrong.

Who cares if she's not the owner of the gun, shes the fckin MOTHER of this kid
    Depends on the firearm. Some have a heavier trigger pull, such as any double action revolver or pistol of 8 - 10 pounds. Some, if fully cocked and ready to fire, will have a easier trigger pull of 3- 6 pounds.

And I agree with you. If she knew it was there, it is her responsibility as a parent to keep her child safe even if the pistol is not hers.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yep. She had it in her purse. Which is another shitty place to have it. Esp around kids. But even with no kids around, I do not think a woman should carry her firearm in her purse when out in the public.

- - - Updated - - -

He will be punished.
    Except, this is the level of stupidity that's allowed to buy firearms.

He should never of had one in the first place. The place NEEDS stricter laws.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Where were the good guys with guns to take out that dirtbag toddler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Where were the good guys with guns to take out that dirtbag toddler?
    The good guy was in Plato’s Closet thrift store and unfortunately he had left his 9-millimeter handgun loaded in between the console and his front passenger seat before going in the store.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    Who the hell leaves a loaded gun in a car?
    Menzo Brazier.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    If someone would ask me how to describe 'Murica ,exactly thats the Story i would tell them. But muh Guns duh

Way too much discussion about gun control. Take this to the mega thread. Closing now...