Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance messenger: Hey uh Bol- I mean Lich King...I got news you might want to hear
    Lich King: I care not for your war with the horde
    Alliance messenger: Yeah um I know....*stares at the mob of ghouls surrounding him*...your daughter has sided with the Alliance and huh...the horde wants to kill her...
    Bolvar: OOOHHHH HELL NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Watch this lead into an Anduin/Taelia Marriage.

Watch. It's going to happen.
    This. Meanwhile Bolvar will keep freezing his ass of atop the frozen throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Nah, people are going to tell her about her father, what a great man he was and that the Lich King killed him. And then at some point, when she tries to pay the Lich King back and avenge her father he will yell: "I AM your father!" .... then she'll have a breakdown, but later in the story she'll sense his conflict and try to pull him back to the light and he is going to turn on the dark masters and tell her, that she saved him. Tadaa.
    You could please.. for the love of God, stop spreading bullshit. You know absolute NOTHING about what's going to happen in the freaking future... Jesus fucking Christ man?!....

God, i'm sick and tired of stupid fucks claiming to know wtf is going to happen and when time finally comes they were wrong! Seem SOOOOO many times on this forum now... It's freaking sickening man!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    You could please.. for the love of God, stop spreading bullshit. You know absolute NOTHING about what's going to happen in the freaking future... Jesus fucking Christ man?!....

God, i'm sick and tired of stupid fucks claiming to know wtf is going to happen and when time finally comes they were wrong! Seem SOOOOO many times on this forum now... It's freaking sickening man!
    Well... if I'd known that you'd react like this to an obvious Star Wars/Darth Vader reference I'd have added a sarcasm tag.^^

Well... if I'd known that you'd react like this to an obvious Star Wars/Darth Vader reference I'd have added a sarcasm tag.^^
    Thank you.

Nah, people are going to tell her about her father, what a great man he was and that the Lich King killed him. And then at some point, when she tries to pay the Lich King back and avenge her father he will yell: "I AM your father!" .... then she'll have a breakdown, but later in the story she'll sense his conflict and try to pull him back to the light and he is going to turn on the dark masters and tell her, that she saved him. Tadaa.
    Cut! Print it!

yup, Bolvar and Taelia will have their Darth Vader/Luke moment guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    No, he did not. However, that was because Arthas wasn't really Arthas anymore. Frostmourne had changed him, and when he put on the helm Ner'zhul possessed him. As Bolvar is not in possession of Frostmourne, and Ner'zhuls soul has been destroyed, Bolvar is pretty much regular old bolvar but with a different perspective and purpose... and a little more fiery, of course. This new perspective and purpose is changing him, but bolvar still holds the reigns of the lich king unlike Arthas.
    The guy was plagued and then cleansed with dragon flame to enter into some new kind of undeath... Then he was tortured for months by Arthas until we came along and put a stop to his perpetual "crucifixion". Then he put on the the Lich King's crown and had the voices of millions of undead inside his...

You think he's gonna still be Bolvar after that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Cut! Print it!

yup, Bolvar and Taelia will have their Darth Vader/Luke moment guaranteed.
    "They never told you about your father."

"They told me enough! They told me you killed him."

"No, I...am your father."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cries*."

I love how people are bashing blizzard for rehashing old content based on the fact there is Bolvars Daughter in BfA storyline. This beats all kinds of delusional behaviour I've seen before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    It seems inevitable since that was the expansion that had the highest ever numbers... I just wish Blizz would fucking realize that rehashing old content is just going to drive more and more people away.

I mean how many times can we go to Outland or fight the Legion? Pandaria made awesome NEW content. Why can't Blizz do that anymore?
    There is definetly not this new land called Zandalar and Kul tiras coming in few months. Nope, not happening.

Starting the counter until Taelia/Anduin become involved.

Deleted
    And Anduins future wife, just you wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=283706/b...lvars-daughter

Bolvar's daughter, Taelia Fordragon.

They are probably setting up Bolvar's long awaited return. Seriously, we've been waiting to see what they've been planning with Bolvar for like 9 years now.

We know we've got G'huun and Azshara and probably N'Zoth. Since there will most likely be at least 4 raids maybe Bolvar is the missing #3? If not, maybe he'll be showing up in the next expansion. That said, Bolvar seems like an easy target for N'Zoth.
    I was an inch away from drinking my coffee, I'm glad my internet was not slow today, otherwise it'd be all over my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    I was an inch away from drinking my coffee, I'm glad my internet was not slow today, otherwise it'd be all over my screen.
    I mean I know everyone likes to bash blizzard but even they couldn't pull off something that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Seriously, we've been waiting to see what they've been planning with Bolvar for like 9 years now.
    This genuinely shocked me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post

Might want to stay off the internet, bro. Doesn't seem good for your anger management and high blood pressure.

Bolvar is just plain evil now, as you can see during the DK campaign. What ever they plan for him, it doesn't look like we will be getting a lich queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I love how people are bashing blizzard for rehashing old content based on the fact there is Bolvars Daughter in BfA storyline. This beats all kinds of delusional behaviour I've seen before.

- - - Updated - - -

There is definetly not this new land called Zandalar and Kul tiras coming in few months. Nope, not happening.
    It's yet to be seen if it will be new, or just rehashed old stuff. He's hoping tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Watch this lead into an Anduin/Taelia Marriage.

Watch. It's going to happen.
    Well, it does seem like she is around his age, so....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    And Anduins future wife, just you wait.
    Well one thing would be good from her marrying Anduin, there finally will be a man in the house in Stormwind.