Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Speaking of the Tushui, why are they still even in the Alliance? Their leader is a traitor and they've done nothing at all since joining.
    Exactly! The Tushui are the most useless ally in the Alliance. They have done literally nothing since their introduction back in Mists of Pandaria. They didn't send any Monk to the Battle for Lordaeron, and Aysa is a wild card because she loves a Horde leader.

And even the Lightforged: they have the Vindicaar, which would have been quite useful for aerial support during the battle (or just to teleport the troops around with those Lightforged beacons), yet they didn't even bother to move it. I didn't see any Lightforged in the Battle for Lordaeron. At least the Ren'dorei bothered to show up and gave whatever support they could to the cause.

Lastly, let's not forget about the High Elves of the Silver Covenant. They might not be playable, but they are still an organization within the Alliance. They didn't help Anduin at all in the Battle for Lordaeron. Unlike the Ren'dorei, who at least did something useful in the Battle.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I ask questions like these all the time

Why doesn't Oculeth open portals for blight to drop on the enemy army
    Why doesn't Oculeth flood the enemy cities with water of lava
    Why doesn't Oculeth just go into combat and rip people to shreds
    Why doesn't Oculeth port large troops around battlefields
    Why doesn't Oculeth get more screen time

Things that should happen, but Blizzard wont acknowledge them
    We need more Oculeth!
    Nut really, even though his teleportation is device specific and require some prep for use, it's nothing an "elite squad" of agents or whatever couldn't help with in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    Exactly! The Tushui are the most useless ally in the Alliance. They have done literally nothing since their introduction back in Mists of Pandaria. They didn't send any Monk to the Battle for Lordaeron, and Aysa is a wild card because she loves a Horde leader.

And even the Lightforged: they have the Vindicaar, which would have been quite useful for aerial support during the battle (or just to teleport the troops around with those Lightforged beacons), yet they didn't even bother to move it. I didn't see any Lightforged in the Battle for Lordaeron. At least the Ren'dorei bothered to show up and gave whatever support they could to the cause.

Lastly, let's not forget about the High Elves of the Silver Covenant. They might not be playable, but they are still an organization within the Alliance. They didn't help Anduin at all in the Battle for Lordaeron. Unlike the Ren'dorei, who at least did something useful in the Battle.
    Well, the Silver Covenant has been quite active in recent years though, even if they didn't participate in THE ONE THING that Vereesa would want to do other than invade Silvermoon.
    In fact, given how much she dislikes the Horde, I'm quite surprised she's not all buddies with Genn and Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    We need more Oculeth!
    Nut really, even though his teleportation is device specific and require some prep for use, it's nothing an "elite squad" of agents or whatever couldn't help with in advance.
    The devices are for constant back and forth travel, while we often see humans and elves having people standby to maintain ours. Oculeth having never been to Quel'thalas before, was able to make a portal to the city.

With a someone who specializes in telemancy, basically reality warping powers, he is sadly underused.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the raging hateboner some people have against the void elves, it's not like we have seen a lot from them so far. And the stuff they pulled off at the battle of lordaeron was not something mere gnolls could do. It was actually something helpfull and usefull. Let's see what the future brings for them.

Deleted
    Alleria and Gallywix
    Alleria opens a void portal behind her.
    Allow your new allies, the void elves, to lead the charge in eliminating Gallywix.
    We will hunt him down and bring you his head, while Shandris maintains our focus on tracking that Blood Prince.

Seems like she chooses Gallywix Palace instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    I don't get the raging hateboner some people have against the void elves, it's not like we have seen a lot from them so far. And the stuff they pulled off at the battle of lordaeron was not something mere gnolls could do. It was actually something helpfull and usefull. Let's see what the future brings for them.
    I dont mind the void elves, its posters like that ren dorei guy that makes them insufferable, thats why high elves should never happen we get ren dorei roleplayers times a thousand
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    It confuses me a bit too. Sure the story for them isn't perfect but some people seem to outright dismiss them just because they're a new development, or exagerate them joining the alliance because of a pact with Alleria to 'we want to burn down Silvermoon now' or exagerate how 'edgy/emo' they are. On their own terms I don't think the void elves are so bad.

First of all, it would probably result in a large amount of civilian casualties. Secondly they would probably still be outnumbered. And third, the portals go both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    I dont mind the void elves, its posters like that ren dorei guy that makes them insufferable, thats why high elves should never happen we get ren dorei roleplayers times a thousand
    Oh, yes, I make them 'insufferable' because I defend them from silly haters who say things like 'Void Elves are the most useless race in the game' or 'Void Elves are the biggest and worst retcon in Warcraft lore'.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Which would be rather weird, considering the Twilight hammer operates mostly with void and should have been able to penetrate any defense in that case.
    There is that instance of the Horde bank in Dalaran not having wards that guarded against the fel besides the standard magic/elemental schools, so it could be something similar.

i dont think her portals work like that.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    Oh, yes, I make them 'insufferable' because I defend them from silly haters who say things like 'Void Elves are the most useless race in the game' or 'Void Elves are the biggest and worst retcon in Warcraft lore'.
    Its not that you defend them its the cringy role playing shit you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that would end the game or upset 50% of the players. Wrecking their business
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Its not that you defend them its the cringy role playing shit you do.
    Show me an example where I roleplayed as a Void Elf. You can't, because I've never done that.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2018-04-20 at 11:22 PM.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    I assume this is just an alt-account Arrashi quickly made? Comes out of nowhere to make Arrashi's point about orbital bombardment and not to actually comment on the tread topic itself?
    Even if I was, you don't seem to be arguing against any of my points.