Thread: New Grom Model

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Man why couldn't they just pluck the brown orcs from outland instead of AU draenor :/

I was right when I said Eitrigg opened a gate to AU Draenor in present time.
    Many things were hinted that, the Gorgrond Map, the maghar jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Can we get Garrosh back plox?
    What if AU Grom had a son name Garrosh, and he grew up the exact opposite of MU Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    So what about the AU Draenei now? Since it looks like only the Horde makes it back to Draenor, I wonder if they will encourage Mag'har to genocide them again...
    My guess is, that judging by the male joke, thy became fanatical and tried to kill them

Quote Originally Posted by Dejo93 View Post
    My guess is, that judging by the male joke, thy became fanatical and tried to kill them
    I don't think AU Draeneis and Maghars are at war, but the Draeneis led by Yrel must have turned to the saved Naaru in the Shadowmoon Valley and started to worship it as a God or something. They might live in Shattrath, Auchindoun and Karabor, doing light stuff, something that Maghars would find odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    So where is Yrel? She needs to pop up through that portal with them.
    Lets hope all the Dreanei got killed by some kind of curse or sickness, it would atleast close the discussion of where the AU draenei are in the BfA conflict.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    What if AU Grom had a son name Garrosh, and he grew up the exact opposite of MU Garrosh.
    There is no AU Garrosh, that's one of the reasons Kairoz chose that timeline -- the other being that Ner'zhul's mate Rokhan never died, so Kil'jaeden couldn't manipulate him, leaving the distrusted Gul'dan as the Legion's sole point of influence.

In our timeline, Grom left his mate to die after a battle because he didn't have the willpower to finish her off himself, but she survived and gave birth to his son. In the AU timeline, his mate died and his son was never born. MU Garrosh used that fact to manipulate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    You ask how solid armor can last 30 years, when Velen has worn the same robe for 20.000+ years?
    Well Velen was basically afk during 20.000 years, Grom was probably involved in a few fist fights at least

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I don't think AU Draeneis and Maghars are at war, but the Draeneis led by Yrel must have turned to the saved Naaru in the Shadowmoon Valley and started to worship it as a God or something. They might live in Shattrath, Auchindoun and Karabor, doing light stuff, something that Maghars would find odd.
    Mag'har can be priests, which suggests at the very least that some of them follow K'ara, and more likely suggests a peaceful exchange of culture and religion between the orcs and draenei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    There is no AU Garrosh, that's one of the reasons Kairoz chose that timeline
    Grom could had found a new mate after the WoD event and got a child and named him Garrosh to honor our own Garrosh.
    They might not be the same but it would still be a young Hellscream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    No. Some female orc is. Which I suspect is a female version of garrosh. Just not insane. They have clearly been living in peace with the space goats. Maybe they wage war on the ogres.
    No he is warchief she calls him by the title. Shes just an overlord leading what amounts to a war party of Orcs.

This means Grom is the longest living warchief holding the title for 36 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    That armor looks Identical to Groms. Either it is his daughter or he trained the daughter of Durotan and Draka.
    to me that looks like the mag har heritage armor, just wihtout the helmet,

Deleted
    Hopefully he over takes as Orc Leader

If Geya'rah is the new leader of the Mag'har, then what is the point in Grommash? Is he just an old man now who prefers to sit back and let the young ones rule?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    Hopefully he over takes as Orc Leader
    Since he is now the longest living Warchief (30-40 years) kinda makes him outmatch Sylvanas, maybe even Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Same, it actually makes me wish we could see what Draenor looks like these days even though I know we can't =(
    We'll have an idea of it during the Mag'har unlock quest chain/scenario, I'm sure.

On-Topic: Agreeing with others in the thread, it looks like the Bronzes can only open a path to Draenor, rather than reaching into the past like Kairoz did, with only a shard of the artifact he used. So now the timeline in Draenor has caught up with ours.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    If Geya'rah is the new leader of the Mag'har, then what is the point in Grommash? Is he just an old man now who prefers to sit back and let the young ones rule?
    Grom is probably mentoring Geya'rah to take over, much like how Orgrim Doomhammer groomed Thrall as his Second and promoted Thrall upon his death. Part of this likely involves having her act as the Mag'har's leader within the Horde so she can get experience and practice actually running things, with his guidance and input until she can stand on her own as Chieftain/Warchief and he can step down.

This would also make him the only Warchief to step down due to old age, which is an impressive feat considering it's zerg-happy, tactically-retarded Grom Hellscream we're talking about.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    There is no AU Garrosh, that's one of the reasons Kairoz chose that timeline -- the other being that Ner'zhul's mate Rokhan never died, so Kil'jaeden couldn't manipulate him, leaving the distrusted Gul'dan as the Legion's sole point of influence.

In our timeline, Grom left his mate to die after a battle because he didn't have the willpower to finish her off himself, but she survived and gave birth to his son. In the AU timeline, his mate died and his son was never born. MU Garrosh used that fact to manipulate him.
    What if I were to tell you that AU Grom had "another" mate after the events of WoD, whom bore his AU Garrosh. What would you make of that then?

looks like AU was brought up to our timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    She is not the leader of the entire Mag'har, Grommash is Warchief. Geya'rah is just an Overlord, which is a high ranking title in the Orc community.