Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crouder View Post
    Someone praising that Legion was the best Expansion, didnt play BC or WOTLK for sure. If yes you are an casual peasant!!!11111111!1!1!
    And another elitist voice has come. I`m playing since vanilla in every exp and i can say Legion is one of the best with WOTLK and BC.

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    Indeed. They think their opinion matters just because they've been playing the game for x amount of years.
    Something tells me you wouldn't have written this if you'd agreed with the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    because it's an unpopular opinion. saying that Legion is the worst expansion is like saying Switzerland is more dangerous than north korea.
    Not really, one is subjective, the other isn't.

we are ganging up against OP because he stated that Legion is worst expansion like it's a fact. All polls suggest that legion was one of the top expansions.
    all polls here are biased since its been long proven that most of people here are hardcore diehard fans when most of people unhappy with legion simply left the game by now - and its proven by activity meters which are at all time low - even worse that at the end of WoD making legion even worse failure since they put so much more shit in and it failed.

curious, what's your opinion on legion?
    I gave it on the previous page.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow, 40 pages for an obvious troll post. Bravo, OP.
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    Wow, 40 pages for an obvious troll post. Bravo, OP.
    OP must've hit a nerve....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Did we play the same expansion? Just unsub and leave
    This.

Legion has taken the throne of being the best expansion over TBC. Everything you list is so far from how I feel about it that it's just... I don't know, I just can't agree on anything you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Of course you would think Antorus is the best. You're the final boss
    Ehehehe...yes...

RPing aside, however: I loved Antorus due to the Music, the layout, the structure, and due to all of the lore.

The bosses also vary, which is amazing. And the raid itself ranges from Green, to Titan, to Red, to Purple, to Life, to Space, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    He actually stated it was his opinion in his second sentence.

Also, unless someone actually says that they are stating a fact, I'm happy to assume they are voicing their opinion and not claiming something to be a universal truth.
    Not got an issue with their opinion at all. I have an issue with the way some of it is presented.

Constantly saying "I don't understand why people enjoy it or that people must have something wrong with them for enjoying it" pretty much means I'll stop taking them seriously. Or saying that "all the serious players clearly left" for example.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Ehehehe...yes...

RPing aside, however: I loved Antorus due to the Music, the layout, the structure, and due to all of the lore.

The bosses also vary, which is amazing. And the raid itself ranges from Green, to Titan, to Red, to Purple, to Life, to Space, and so forth.
    You were fun, Aggramar was harder(on heroic lul) but fun indeed. Rest of the raid was okay. Varimathras is fun as dps(boring as hell as holydin though), stand still and nuke is the dream and it doesn't require a brain attached.

Legion was overall very good. Raids were decent, Nighthold being my favorite, ToS the most boring. WQs are nice, and Mythic+ is the best thing that ever happened to this game.

Imo Cata and WoD was way worse than Legion, while MoP I played for a month. Nothing like TBC of course wich had the best raiding experience of all, but Legion was definitely as good or better than WotLK and that I say with huuuuge nostalgic glasses on.

Deleted
    Saying Legion is the worst expansion ever is such a troll thing to say.

I consider this a troll thread.

But hey...free speech i guess...

OP Every single one of your points is an opinion, and not one I share.

Ergo, your post is wrong. Besides, Legion is only the worst expac until the next one you whine about. Crybabyism is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    So you kill mage tower Before better eq or after when it is ez? Its like soloing old mythic raids... Dont sa shit about game you Nat play whole game you just lick little bit... Im working have kid and my experience from legion are pretty cool even with rng drop.. Grind you need love those Kind of things wow is not game for you
    It's nice to see you know my experience from this post. FYI, While active I was raiding mythics, not world first or anything but clearing the content while relevant, I'd do my +15 every week and hit 2k in 2's with my wife each season. There isn't much in the game that I haven't done. After 13+ years though you're right I may be done. The game has changed too much and much of it feels like a mobile game with endless carrot.

OP didn’t play WoD, Cata, or MoP. All of which were worse than Legion.

No wonder they say this is a fanboy site, the moment someone makes a criticism about the game he gets jumped upon by a pack of rabid fanboys. Happens everytime. Geez. But I do agree Legion is far from the worst; it is better than Cata and WoD at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibhan View Post
    It's nice to see you know my experience from this post. FYI, While active I was raiding mythics, not world first or anything but clearing the content while relevant, I'd do my +15 every week and hit 2k in 2's with my wife each season. There isn't much in the game that I haven't done. After 13+ years though you're right I may be done. The game has changed too much and much of it feels like a mobile game with endless carrot.
    I don't know that someone with a competitive mindset would enjoy the game much any more. There's just way too much pointless and boring grind involved.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    No wonder they say this is a fanboy site, the moment someone makes a criticism about the game he gets jumped upon by a pack of rabid fanboys. Happens everytime. Geez. But I do agree Legion is far from the worst; it is better than Cata and WoD at least.
    No one has ever said that.

Ever.

Except maybe you, as you rage post, eyes welled up with tears that someone didn't agree with you on something

"F-f-fucking f-f-f-fanboys."

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    No one has ever said that.

Ever.

Except maybe you, as you rage post, eyes welled up with tears that someone didn't agree with you on something

"F-f-fucking f-f-f-fanboys."
    Lol just look at this thread and see for yourself how TS is slowly being torn apart. Stop deluding yourself. And stop seething bro, I seem to have hit a nerve hehe.

Legion definitely has its weak points, like any game/expansion, but overall it was pretty damn solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.