Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Areiel is an elite Forsaken in Northrend if I recall my questing correctly.

How she has got anything to do with Shandris is puzzling at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I agree.
    Having Sylvanas run around in the forest ripping off animal heads with her bare-hands is very OOC for her. That's something not even Garrosh would do. Since when has Sylvanas vowed to never love again and then return to having feelings to Nathanos. Make up your mind!
    This story about her shredding up animals due to disappointment is an integral part of he character and it is completely unobjective to say that's not something she would do or that it is OOC. You have to deal with what a character is and has done, even if it is not to your liking. Her doing that is all her and it is very much IC of her as the writers determine what is IC or not. There's a lot of stuff I don't like about how they wrote characters, but that doesn't make them "very OOC" for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    And please more female human overlords especially, while we are at it, who act weirdly like man and obviously wish for a penis instead of an vagina....
    It is getting incredibly obvious how Blizzard seems to be unable to come up with any relevant male characters whatsoever. I don't know whether they're trying to catter to social norms in the US or whether it is due to the authors they pick, but it is incredibly obvious at this point.

The stories of female characters that were always an integral part of WoW's and Warcraft's story in general have been handled in an - at best - very dubious way so far. Jaina becomes Lord Admiral after all she's done? Voss fights for the Forsaken? Garrona out for Wrynn blood? Alleria turns into a vessel of the void? Sylvanas, who is so scared of death and best rules from the shadows, starts the biggest war since the Second War and in the process puts herself at a greater risk of getting killed off for good than ever before.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-04-20 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "even in your final moments, you fail to see the true potential of humans"

Cringe incarnate
    Dammit Golden, y u do dis?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    It’s just sad... I mean... They are just forcing humans on Alliance now.
    Thank god we were able to topple orcs. I feel bad for the blue team though.
    Yeah, the multicult Horde with schizophrenic aesthetics and no real reason for being at this point sure is a step up from where we were before!

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    I'm still waiting for a plot twist that will explain that Sylvannas is not stupid or crazy, but this is just silly.
    Well I mean, we knew Teld was corrupted in vanilla, and it never really stopped being so. Likewise every single other major tree the Night Elves made save for Hyjal was also old god corrupted so this isnt exactly a surprise.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Where is this about corruption in Teldrassil? Do you mean the darkness that Sylvanas saw and the unknown person asks about? I took that as her coming back from death and having seen the 'dark place', because that is the most known darkness Sylvanas saw.
    Teldrassil being corrupted again is only a slim chance compared to that, at least not more than any other world tree and the great trees being corrupted by Azerite (if it is, indeed, itself corrupted by Old God blood)

But we'll see, we have no visuals or context to go with it yet.
    Yeah, I think the 'Teldrassil is still corrupted' thing is just a headcanon people made up to defend Sylannas when they heard about the burning of Teldrassil, hoping to do damage control. There so far hasn't been any indication that the true is still corrupted post Cataclysm that I know of. If memeory serves the storyline in Teldrassil ends with purging it in Cataclysm.

This quote seems more likely to be talking about the dark place in the afterlife Arthas and Sylvannas went to upon death.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Yeah, I think the 'Teldrassil is still corrupted' thing is just a headcanon people made up to defend Sylannas when they heard about the burning of Teldrassil, hoping to do damage control. There so far hasn't been any indication that the true is still corrupted post Cataclysm that I know of. If memeory serves the storyline in Teldrassil ends with purging it in Cataclysm.

This quote seems more likely to be talking about the dark place in the afterlife Arthas and Sylvannas went to upon death.
    It ends with the tree being blessed yes. But when has dragon blessings been known to cure void corruption? Has anything been shown to cleanse that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Time to race change my Night Elves. They’re well and truly in the toilet and that line proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It ends with the tree being blessed yes. But when has dragon blessings been known to cure void corruption? Has anything been shown to cleanse that?
    The dragons' powers are of titan origin and as such, their blessing is an extension of said power. If these are not good for Azeroth, as in the titan worldsoul, then nothing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The dragons' powers are of titan origin and as such, their blessing is an extension of said power. If these are not good for Azeroth, as in the titan worldsoul, then nothing is.
    The titans themselves couldn't do anything to stop the void but get physical with it. And even the, only imprison. So yeah. Void certainly isnt going to be beat by a fraction of the power given to their servants, a fraction of which was then given to the dragons.

The titans themselves couldn't do anything to stop the void but get physical with it. And even the, only imprison. So yeah. Void certainly isnt going to be beat by a fraction of the power given to their servants, a fraction of which was then given to the dragons.
    It isn't going to be beat, but it is bestowed with the intention to help and preserve. That is still better than doing nothing.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "The true potential of humans."

Yea, rip my nelf.

Dwarf is the only Alliance race I'm going to play then.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-04-20 at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Forsaken are an extension of said human potential. It just so happens that this type of "potential" was unlocked through undeath. The Horde - sadly - has its own fair share of human potential to experience and share.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Where is this about corruption in Teldrassil? Do you mean the darkness that Sylvanas saw and the unknown person asks about? I took that as her coming back from death and having seen the 'dark place', because that is the most known darkness Sylvanas saw.
    Teldrassil being corrupted again is only a slim chance compared to that, at least not more than any other world tree and the great trees being corrupted by Azerite (if it is, indeed, itself corrupted by Old God blood)

But we'll see, we have no visuals or context to go with it yet.
    Fandral corrupted it (a while ago). Was apparently cleansed by the Dragon aspects, but who knows.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2018-04-20 at 01:34 PM. Reason: edit for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I don't see any part about the corruption.
    then start a night elf character.

Fandral corrupted it, it's not like the void lords themselves teemed up to do it. There has never been any evidence that the tree is still corrupted (that I know of) nor any actual evidence suggesting that Sylvannas A. Knows more about it than Malfurion and B. Cared to actually go burn it down rather than attacking it to help claim Kalimdor for the Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Fandral corrupted it (a while ago). Was apparently cleansed by the Dragon aspects, but who knows.
    The questline in teldrassil is all about how the last remaining corrupted has been flushed out and has the player go super sayan cleaning it with the power of Elune. The tree is clean, people must stop trying to justify Sylvannas with their headcanon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    The questline in teldrassil is all about how the last remaining corrupted has been flushed out and has the player go super sayan cleaning it with the power of Elune. The tree is clean, people must stop trying to justify Sylvannas with their headcanon.
    Well the tree is also connected to the Emerald dream and the world to an extent. Which, just got hit with a big face full of nightmare corruption.

And Malfurion showed himself hugely ignorant of the Nightmare in Legion.

The druids as a whole have always been very bad at seeing and reacting to, the nightmare. If its in the tree its very plausible they wouldnt know because they never know until someone else points it out.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2018-04-20 at 04:35 PM.

Nothing here makes sense.

When would Shandris have had time to meet this dark ranger? Even when they were alive as a high elf they had no real contact with kalimdor.

Moreover, how the heck is whether they like humans or not a relevant issue? Hell the Dark Ranger fights alongside 'undead' humans.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Even in your final moments, you fail to see the true potential of humans.
    Reading this line made me puke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Nothing here makes sense.

When would Shandris have had time to meet this dark ranger? Even when they were alive as a high elf they had no real contact with kalimdor.

Moreover, how the heck is whether they like humans or not a relevant issue? Hell the Dark Ranger fights alongside 'undead' humans.
    She's an undead night elf.