10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't see how de Gea is worth €50m + Isco + Navas (besides the fact it'll never happen). While de Gea is probably the best goalkeeper in the world at the moment, there are plenty of good to very good goalkeepers. Heck, Barcelona has the luxury of having a second keeper on the bench that is very good and never plays bar cup games.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Bale is likely to leave though and Man United are one of the few clubs who would like to get such a marquee signing (despite his injury woes, there's a top player there).

PSG or Chelsea also possibles but with Chelsea not making the CL that might be a crippling blow.
    Spurs perhaps? They could do with some proper quality wide players (Lamela and Lucas are shite).
    Bale to Spurs seems like the best option for him and would ultimately be the best story.
    Good luck keeping their wage structure though.

Also, Courtois will go to Madrid. Get 60 odd mill and I'll be happy. Overrated keeper and talks too much like his m8 Lukaku. Shithouses, the both of them.

Bale is likely to leave though and Man United are one of the few clubs who would like to get such a marquee signing (despite his injury woes, there's a top player there).

Pretty obvious Bale might go somewhere, but do we really need metro level gossip when they've been saying the same thing every season hes been there

Deleted
    Yeah the only major hurdle for bringing Bale back to Spurs is our wage structure, there've been rumours that its going to be getting expanded for certain players after this season, but I can't see it stretching to cover the sort of wages that Bale would be expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yeah the only major hurdle for bringing Bale back to Spurs is our wage structure, there've been rumours that its going to be getting expanded for certain players after this season, but I can't see it stretching to cover the sort of wages that Bale would be expecting.
    You worried at all about players leaving this summer?

Must have been difficult for them to watch Kyle Walker win the league in his first season away, and earning more money too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Going to have to break it at some point if the aim is to compete.

Bale would be a serious upgrade in an area I feel Spurs are lacking.

How's Aurier working out by the way? Har har.
    And now there's talk of picking up Kurzawa too - he's even worse!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You worried at all about players leaving this summer?

Must have been difficult for them to watch Kyle Walker win the league in his first season away, and earning more money too
    Going on what rumours i've heard we're looking at losing Alderweireld, Llorente, Dembele and Sissoko, of those 4 I only really care about Toby, but I can't see it affecting us that much, he's been out for nearly the entire season with a hamstring injury, and we've done fine without him.

Ofcourse there'll be the rumours about Kane leaving, I personally can't see Kane wanting to leave, he seems happy where he is. Ofcourse if Real come in with a stupid money offer Levy would probably take it, but probably only if we got Bale back.

As for the Kyle Walker business, dunno, don't think they care to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to have to break it at some point if the aim is to compete.

Bale would be a serious upgrade in an area I feel Spurs are lacking.

How's Aurier working out by the way? Har har.
    And now there's talk of picking up Kurzawa too - he's even worse!
    Well he seems to have toned down on the off pitch stuff that I heard he was terrible with at PSG, and on pitch he's a mixed bag, he plays some amazing football, but then in his next touch he can act a complete mong and give away a free kick. Sanchez was probably our best bit of business this season, kids a rock.

And yeah ofcourse we're going to have to break our wage structure, but it's Levy, he'll treat everything he can like a business, which is what he's good at.

Dembele would be a big loss.

Sanchez could end up replacing alderweirelds big shoes

Deleted
    I'd miss Dembele, but at the same time, he's 30 now, and from what i've heard he wants to go to China to earn a stupid wage until he retires, which is fair. Better to sell him overpriced to the Chinese and buy a replacement now than wait until next year when he can leave on a free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting matches today.

Tottenham to smash United (expecting big things from Kane). 3-1
    Sevilla to pull another upset and defeat Barca in the Copa Del Rey. 1-0

10+ Year Old Account
    Depay finally starting to show his talent. Color me surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Depay finally starting to show his talent. Color me surprised.
    He always had it in him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    He always had it in him.
    When he played in PSV he was crazy good, but Dutch league isn't really any measure. I agree he had it in him but he finally has managed to shut out all the negative shit surrounding him, and focus on football instead. His main problem was going to ManU, I know he went there because of his relationship with van Gaal but it was way too early for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    When he played in PSV he was crazy good, but Dutch league isn't really any measure. I agree he had it in him but he finally has managed to shut out all the negative shit surrounding him, and focus on football instead. His main problem was going to ManU, I know he went there because of his relationship with van Gaal but it was way too early for him.
    It also helps that they found a position where his skillset thrives.

Did depay get his rolls royce over to france or did he have to sell it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    It also helps that they found a position where his skillset thrives.
    Yeah, I agree. I personally don't think Depay is a winger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Did depay get his rolls royce over to france or did he have to sell it
    This right here is the problem with Depay. It has always been more about the shit surrounding him than football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    Question for the United supporters here.

If Flo offered Isco + Navas + 50m for DDG, would you take the offer?
    Nope. Not beyond De Gea going, but that's an offer that doesn't particularly excite me in terms of a player that fits Mou's playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Surprised no cards were given to WBA during that match.

Deleted
    Football conspiracy theory.

Celtic lost intentionally today at Hibs... managed by Neil Lennon.

So Celtic win the league at Parkhead vs Rangers next Sunday.

Trolling level 10/10

Sunderland to League One.
    Fucking kek.