Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    But wasn't that refuted by the fact till age 25 the brain hasn't developed proper impulses control or rational decision making meaning it a. It's harder for them to control and b. When they do control it it's less likely they won't decide to look any way? And c. Likely don't even know or care it wrong.
    No, teenagers are able to control themselves. They just often don't bother to. Which is what warrants punishment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    A lot easier to simply enforce the dress codes. Then we're not dealing with dozens of boys...only one girl that wants to attract the male species.
    Yes please, but do it also on males. No more male nipples, no more ripped abs and no more bulges. That all got me extremly distracted when I was a teenager.
    Last edited by Anoikis; 2018-04-20 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    A lot easier to simply enforce the dress codes. Then we're not dealing with dozens of boys...only one girl that wants to attract the male species.
    So punish the wrong person because your too lazy to deal with the real problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How are we at 50 pages!?
    Wouldn't be MMO-C OT without a bunch of grown men talking about teenage girl nipples for 50 pages

The lack of self awareness never ceases to amaze me

First of all, I'm confused. Why are people staring at her breasts anyway? It's like those people who complain about women breastfeeding. Stop looking. Problem Solved.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Which is the following a simple dress code?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    First of all, I'm confused. Why are people staring at her breasts anyway? It's like those people who complain about women breastfeeding. Stop looking. Problem Solved.
    Teens...hormones...

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are people staring at her breasts anyway?
    That must be a rhetorical question.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    How are we at 50 pages!?
    Because people on both sides can't seem to get past that the situation is about a violation of school dress code, not nipples or "pervy" boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    Yes please, but do it also on males. No more male nipples, no more ripped abs and no more bulges. That all got me extremly distracted when I was a teenager.
    The dress code is consistent in this regard. Distracting/disruptive clothing is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    The "real problem" is violating the dress code.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Wouldn't be MMO-C OT without a bunch of grown men talking about teenage girl nipples for 50 pages

The lack of self awareness never ceases to amaze me
    It's not like she's 14 or something. She's 17. Also, fun fact: It's perfectly natural for people to be attracted to those in their mid-to-late teens, especially if they develop earlier. But that self awareness...

First of all, I'm confused. Why are people staring at her breasts anyway?
    Probably because her nipples were waving at them. Not to mention that (most) boobs are awesome.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2018-04-21 at 12:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Because people on both sides can't seem to get past that the situation is about a violation of school dress code, not nipples or "pervy" boys.

The dress code is consistent in regard. Distracting/disruptive clothing is prohibited.

The "real problem" is violating the dress code.

Probably because her nipples were waving at them. Not to mention that boobs are awesome.
    I dunno I looked at the picture provided in the OP and the school seems to lack a standard dress code (this is based on memory from many pages back)

7+ Year Old Account
    I dunno I looked at the picture provided in the OP and the school seems to lack a standard dress code (this is based on memory from many pages back)
    It specifically states that clothing that is distracting or disruptive is prohibited. It doesn't matter how or why it's distracting/disruptive.

10+ Year Old Account
    It specifically states that clothing that is distracting or disruptive is prohibited. It doesn't matter how or why it's distracting/disruptive.
    pretty vague. Especially based on the picture in the OP. Not really possible to prepare unless there is some specification.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not like she's 14 or something. She's 17. Also, fun fact: It's perfectly natural for people to be attracted to those in their mid-to-late teens, especially if they develop earlier. But that self awareness...
    That the point of my post went right over your head isn't even the slightest bit surprising.

How is that shirt distracting or disruptive?

7+ Year Old Account
    pretty vague. Especially based on the picture in the OP. Not really possible to prepare unless there is some specification.
    It has to be to some degree, as the staff needs to be able to make discretionary judgement calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    That the point of my post went right over your head isn't even the slightest bit surprising.
    It was less a matter of it "going over my head" than it was irrelevant and infantile. But way to own that pretense.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    How is that shirt distracting or disruptive?
    Did you read the article? What she wore was distracting/disrupting other students. Not sure how this is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Bra is more comfortable when moving around IMO, but forcing someone to wear one is retarded.

You can see a man's bulge 90% of the time, erect or not.
    I'm that 10% due to the very small size.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Did you read the article? What she wore was distracting/disrupting other students. Not sure how this is confusing.
    Yes, I read the article. No, it's not distracting/disrupting, it's a normal fucking shirt. What do you have to wear for it to not be "distracting"? A burqa? Then again, a burqa would be distracting because it's unusual, so you can't even go to school because just fucking being there is distracting.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has to be to some degree, as the staff needs to be able to make discretionary judgement calls.

It was less a matter of it "going over my head" than it was irrelevant and infantile. But way to own that pretense.

too vague though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I read the article. No, it's not distracting/disrupting, it's a normal fucking shirt. What do you have to wear for it to not be "distracting"? A burqa? Then again, a burqa would be distracting because it's unusual, so you can't even go to school because just fucking being there is distracting.
    The shirt is irrelevant because it's not what she wore that's the issue, but rather that what she wore caused a disruption. Let's take another example: Say a very well-endowed guy was wearing tight jeans and you could clearly make out the shape of his junk. The jeans aren't the distraction. The school would be well within their rights to make him wear a long shirt, etc, to cover it.

too vague though.
    Maybe, but those are the rules. Not saying I agree with them, but they're there and she technically violated them. /shrug

The shirt is irrelevant because it's not what she wore that's the issue, but rather that what she wore caused a disruption. Let's take another example: Say a very well-endowed guy was wearing tight jeans and you could clearly make out the shape of his junk. The jeans aren't the distraction. The school would be well within their rights to make him wear a long shirt, etc, to cover it.

Hmm...

:thinking:

The issue is that what she wore, a normal shirt, caused a distraction.

Hmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So, the issue is what she was wearing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Careful. I really don't want your grey matter all over my screen.

So, the issue is what she was wearing.
    You're missing the point. It's the "distracting" part that's the issue, not the "normal shirt". In fact, to be accurate, it was her lack of a bra that caused the distraction.