Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Lol at all the people saying they will reroll because they can't play efficiently anymore.

No offence but if this is making you reroll then you were probably already shit at the class you play in the first place and no amount of race changes is going to help that.
    Not even that... most people playing WoW don't seriously raid or PVP. You'd think people would know this by now, but for whatever reason they don't, and still think most of the people who play do Mythic raiding (Look into the attendance numbers of normal, even something that easy isn't touched), Mythic dungeons (Plus or otherwise.) , and Rated PVP (even 2's) . They don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post

"Early"

Try current.

That sim even proves my point. BE to troll isnt 50k. Its like 25ish.
    Last edited by woodydave44; 2018-04-22 at 12:48 AM.

As a belf i'm fine with the change, but it needs taken off the gcd.

honestly,mass dispel is so much more powerful,but more situational,and the broken ressource gain stays (broken for some specs)

Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    "Early"

Try current.

That sim even proves my point. BE to troll isnt 50k. Its like 25ish.
    Indeed it's not quite 50k but it's very significant and was just a response to your strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Indeed it's not quite 50k but it's very significant and was just a response to your strawman.
    Pretty sure you tried to claim false information and got called out on it.

I think you might be kidding yourself if you think a statistically relevant amount of people are going to race change because of this.

Hell its about damn time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Torrent wasn’t nerfed.

It was NUKED! Haha! About time!

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Uhhh. Most people on a Blood Elf are neckbeards who like staring at a "pretty" avatar. The type that still scream "FER THE HERDEEEEEE" but their character select screen looking like something out of an Anime.

This isn't going to make them race change.
    Pretty sure the guys that still shout the faction crap play only orcs and humans by now..

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Uhhh. Most people on a Blood Elf are neckbeards who like staring at a "pretty" avatar. The type that still scream "FER THE HERDEEEEEE" but their character select screen looking like something out of an Anime.

This isn't going to make them race change.
    well, the people on the top end of the m+ charts are likely to be pretty unhappy with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post

Damn, Blizzards about to rake in that race transfer cash. That is brutal.
    Finally I will stop getting kicked from HC Argus runs for failing to resist the urge to lash out an extra Holy Power point during the celestial ads Crusade burst

Deleted
    Honestly, the human racial change was pretty vicious aswell and from my experiece it wasn't OP at all in it's current form.

But, at least one of the AoE racials got removed. It was the biggest offender. There's still the war stomp though. But, at least it isn't instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Honestly, the human racial change was pretty vicious aswell and from my experiece it wasn't OP at all in it's current form.

But, at least one of the AoE racials got removed. It was the biggest offender. There's still the war stomp though. But, at least it isn't instant.
    War stomp is fine, may be too strong if it stays off the GCD. If it is on the GCD it will be worthless

Meh...not nearly as bad as the Nightborne one, wtf is that shit, a slow with 3 min cd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

Dispel (Magic)

Radius: 8 yard(s)

Number of debuffs to dispel: 1

https://beta.wowdb.com/spells/155145...nt#26433-26476

Lazy devs

Just for comparison:

https://beta.wowdb.com/spells/213644-cleanse-toxins

Effect #1
    Dispel (Poison)

Number of debuffs to dispel: 100
    Effect #2
    Dispel (Disease)

Number of debuffs to dispel: 100
    And now im officially in the...
    "Ewww thats gross" club

meanwhile I play Blood Elves bc they're my favourite race... this literally changes nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    This change goes well with whole "cash grabby" feel of BfA
    Repackaged and resold abilities. Repackaged and resold Races. BfA, is like a huge regift that costs $50.
    All that's missing is an 8.1 Zul'farrak remake to max level.