Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mobile gaming is garbage, so no.

Deleted
    How do you even play a proper game on a touch screen? You can't put in any proper commands and precision is terrible. Best thing I can think of that would work is turn based stuff like Golden Sun, or visual novels.

Even XCOM would be a pain as you would probably end up "misclicking" (mistouching?) all the time.

I feel as if WoW is far to complicated of a game to platform onto a mobile device. That being said, there are definitely RPG's that would succeed on a mobile platform, however, WoW has such a massive player field your phone might explode.

that would make even more phone zombies...

LUL Imagine if they made it cross-platform and they could join LFG and LFR of PC players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all don't have an adequate sense of impending doom. What were computers like when WoW came out compared to a decent smart phone today? Now, about those people who have been clamoring for Vanilla ...
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

It'd be entirely possible for a version such as Classic. It wouldn't be smooth, but possible.

But current WoW? Hell no.

I would if you could play for free just by buying the game and subscription was optional for bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    gottem boys
    i dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

unless they watered down all classes to 6 or less abilities how could this possibly work? i could see it working for games like ultima online but complex games like wow? it would have to be a completely different game.

I already do sometimes at work, if I want to do something simple like use the mission table with addon benefits instead of the app.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Mobile gaming is garbage, so no.
    this.

and as a proof that we are FAR away from wow on the tablet/phone: they stopped supporting the mobile and web version of wows auction house this week, because of too much investment for too less ppl using it. that step dont look like they are already planing mobile stuff for wow. praise the lord

10+ Year Old Account
    The article says "World of Warcraft" and called it a franchise... but WoW itself isn't a franchise, it's part of the Warcraft franchise, so I think they probly just mean "Warcraft".

They will likely release a strategy game on mobile or something. Whether or not I'd play that depends entirely on whether or not it's any good... And by play it I mean on a PC android emulator, not on an actual phone... Or at least a large screen tablet.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-04-22 at 06:02 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

WoW wouldn't work on a mobile device

You might however see a Diablo mobile/PC crossover like Hearthstone.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    The article says "World of Warcraft" and called it a franchise... but WoW itself isn't a franchise, it's part of the Warcraft franchise, so I think they probly just mean "Warcraft".
    They do, they just like to put the logo of World of Warcraft on a lot of things, books, mega bloks, etc.

I too, think it's just a WoW universe game, not the MMO itself on mobile.

No. I'm one of the few sane people left. Phones are useless and impractical.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFloyd View Post
    Games are not for all, that's what I say because not all people will truly understand the usefulness of games, their mood improving power, their ability to change your state of mind for the better, how they affect you in a good way. And suppose you play unblocked games, when you can never be blocked, it's fantastic indeed!
    Did you seriously bump this thread to advertise your website?
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2018-04-22 at 03:50 PM. Reason: forgot to remove url link

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go jump in a fire if they announce Warcraft 4 at it will be on Mobile :*(
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    No fucking way. It's not possible to make these 3D games enjoyable on a mobile device. These onscreen tap-joysticks make me scream.

There are already several mobile mmorpgs out there that is making a lot of money. I’m pretty sure that we will eventually see a simplified stand alone mobile version for WoW.