Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm intrigued by the text that says Azerite can be involved in great acts of Creation. So far I've just heard of its volatile and destructive properties. I'd love to hear about something good happening with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirn View Post
    Another things in the lore I am hoping is a red herring.

Feels like Blizzard has utterly given up on the Horde.
    Another person to add to the list of "Blizzard hates X faction" when the story doesn't go their way.

So funny hearing it's the Horde given up on now when everyone was screaming how Cata, MoP and WoD was Horde fanboy expacs and Alliance never wins and admiral Taylor, AU Velen and Maraad dies and nobody on Horde does wahh.

Verne Troyer sexually assaulted multiple women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    Verne Troyer sexually assaulted multiple women.
    Ohh shut up.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Another person to add to the list of "Blizzard hates X faction" when the story doesn't go their way.

So funny hearing it's the Horde given up on now when everyone was screaming how Cata, MoP and WoD was Horde fanboy expacs and Alliance never wins and admiral Taylor, AU Velen and Maraad dies and nobody on Horde does wahh.
    but the problem a lot of us have. Its a story that's already been told in great detail even down to the Genocide.
    we spent an entire expansion taking down a psycho horde leader. Having an Alliance leader do the same thing would be unthinkable.
    Only time will tell. but right at this moment I have the same feeling I did about WOD and we all know how that turned out.

I dont like playing the Alliance side. but if they really are wanting horde players to be the "nasty" ones now
    Its going to push people away, allowing a 3rd faction would actually make more sense at this moment in the Games Journey.
    to give you a prime example of lazy writing. the broken shore Scenario both leaders were basically flirting and showing huge respect
    then right at the end.. its like all that didn't happen.

she supposed to have no feelings so why portray the story line in that fashion. It just comes across its easier to make all bad things
    horde related and its getting really depressing now

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    but the problem a lot of us have. Its a story that's already been told in great detail even down to the Genocide.
    we spent an entire expansion taking down a psycho horde leader. Having an Alliance leader do the same thing would be unthinkable.
    Only time will tell. but right at this moment I have the same feeling I did about WOD and we all know how that turned out.

I dont like playing the Alliance side. but if they really are wanting horde players to be the "nasty" ones now
    Its going to push people away, allowing a 3rd faction would actually make more sense at this moment in the Games Journey.
    to give you a prime example of lazy writing. the broken shore Scenario both leaders were basically flirting and showing huge respect
    then right at the end.. its like all that didn't happen.

she supposed to have no feelings so why portray the story line in that fashion. It just comes across its easier to make all bad things
    horde related and its getting really depressing now
    But the way I see it, we don't KNOW if Sylvanas is being set up as another Garrosh psycho raid boss or whatever. We don't, people are assuming based on precedent that it'll happen.

It's always been a constant Horde story arch that they're allied by convenience, because on their own the Alliance will wipe them out. They don't all necessarily like eachother, in fact you can tell through multiple datamined dialogue that most of the Horde downright dislike and are bloody racist towards members of their own faction. Even in live, post-Legion cinematic shows nobody likes Goblins. Nobody. It isn't a Gallywix issue, Saurfang refers to them all as rats, Baine jokes they're edible looking, Sylvanas rolls her eyes and huffs when Gallywix approaches her.
    Then it's no secret since Vanilla none of the Horde leaders trust the Forsaken. Vol'jin didn't either, he elected her on behalf of his unshakeable religious belief in the Loa telling him to elect her.
    Then after Garrosh, Orcs are still in a shaky and shameful place among the other races. Though there isn't much to go on in-game, with much of it covered in War Crimes.

So it makes sense that expansion after expansion we deal with Horde never coming to terms with eachother, and Sylvanas' story direction is just another example.

Anyway, I'm of the opinion Alliance atrocities just haven't been datamined yet, Blizzard said themselves the entire expansion will leave you feeling your faction is in the right. I doubt they'd so blatantly tell Horde players "yep, y'all are assholes, and the bad guys always lose in Warcraft guys, sorry". The Alliance will do SOMETHING, I guarantee it. Hopefully it's not humans doing everything, would love to see tension flaring up in the Alliance from something their new allies do to create a sense of rift in the faction that leads up to a civil war storyline in a later expansion.

Maybe a good storyline that can come out of this is a Horde race already teetering on edge in the Horde like Goblins, Trolls or Blood Elves decide to leave, get freakin' slaughtered by the Alliance despite them just wanting to cut ties with the Horde and do their own thing, making the Alliance look like total assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    Well, pretty obvious the Horde are the aggressors in this new war. They drive through Ashenvale yet again murdering all the elves there yet again before they realize they have no hope of sieging Teldrassil, so they just burn it down. Good to know the bad guys are still pure evil.
    Sounds good. For the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirn View Post
    Another things in the lore I am hoping is a red herring.

Feels like Blizzard has utterly given up on the Horde.
    Well I guess Christie is doing well fooling the idiots.

Edit* quoted wrong person, same answer.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I'm intrigued by the text that says Azerite can be involved in great acts of Creation. So far I've just heard of its volatile and destructive properties. I'd love to hear about something good happening with it.
    Well, it is effectively the coagulated blood of a titan. We've seen the other titans do both destructive acts and acts of creation. It just so happens that the people who have control over Azerite kind of want to use it to kill each other.

Anduin seems to have some good intentions, but he still yields far too much the Genn. This war is the continuation between the Genn and Sylvanas conflict that has been boiling since Cata.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2018-04-23 at 02:03 AM.

maps look detailed, unlike the mess that was Val'Sharah's right side.

Quote Originally Posted by Smrtby View Post
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH NO!

Let's just fucking kill this bitch and be done with it. Fucking stupid retard Alliance leaders.
    Sylvanduin confirmed

About time Shandris Feathermoon does something, ANYTHING, in this game lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Mini me on the front page from the old ad? Did he level up or something? What have i missed?

Verne needs a NPC in dalaran!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Why is Mini me on the front page from the old ad? Did he level up or something? What have i missed?
    He's dead. They worded the news poorly.

There is a mortal wound in the heart of Azeroth, struck by the sword of the fallen titan Sargeras in a final act of cruelty.
    Are they ever going to confirm the name of the damn thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Ohh shut up.
    *shrug* the guy was a huge creep who was so sleazy they had to stop including him in vh1 reality tv xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    *shrug* the guy was a huge creep who was so sleazy they had to stop including him in vh1 reality tv xD
    There was nothing huge about him.

Deleted
    No more WoW for me... this EU token price was my limit. I am not playing the game to farm gold every day. GG Blizzard. Somone save my post: I think it will reach 500k/token before the exp.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-04-24 at 05:29 AM.

I have to say, as one who always comes back to the game with every expansion (without any exceptions thus far) I'm really hesitant by this one. There is just nothing appealing with this expansion for me so far. It all looks so generic and everything about the story feels so forced, lame and somewhat pointless.

Looking that this Teldrassil video doesn't look all that promising. They seem to have re-used the original Teldrassil graphics so it looks really poor and the entire scenario looks and feels so lacklustre. I know its Alpha so hopefully it will improve a bunch but compared to the past expansions everything just seem to lack polish and when you combine that with what feels like uninspired content I just can't get hyped.