Deleted

Legion has a very scary implication for the game

There will be no new lvl 1 classes ; any new classes (if they ever introduce a new one again) must be more than 110.

It is also impossible to add a fourth spec now for the rest of the classes.

I think this is the way that blizzard has tell us that wow is over.

Quote Originally Posted by malock View Post
    There will be no new lvl 1 classes ; any new classes (if they ever introduce a new one again) must be more than 110.

what did you say

Hmmmmm I suggest someone lays off the Funny smelling cigarettes...

Why?

Why?

What?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Why?

Why?

What?
    This. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I get your point with Artifacts, But should be fairly easy for them to make Dreanor be 100-120 the same way they changed outland and cataclysm

i wouldn't mind seeing them give an option to start at level 20 for all classes / races.

maybe throw some more transmog incentive in for 1-20 so people don't skip it all the time.

also, boosts to a certain expansions max level would be cool too. like i don't want to pay 60 bucks for a fresh 110, but i might pay 30 for something starting at level 90. or 15 for a toon that starts at 60.

probably takes a normal human with normal human hours a month to reach level 60 (again, NORMAL, no grinding). so whats the difference if they pay for a month of game time or pay the same amount for the character they would have after that month?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    I get your point with Artifacts, But should be fairly easy for them to make Dreanor be 100-120 the same way they changed outland and cataclysm
    that still leaves the "problem" of leveling without artifact weapons or (part of the) legion campaign from 98 to 110~
    artifact weapons are too strong in the leveling process, I'd argue it would take about 4 to 5 times the time to level through legion without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    that still leaves the "problem" of leveling without artifact weapons or (part of the) legion campaign from 98 to 110~
    Yeah sorry i mean 90-110

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    Yeah sorry i mean 90-110
    I editted the text. there is also the power level disparity

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is over" and "WoW is dying" type threads don't tend to produce constructive debate or discussion. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead