Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    20 years isn't enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    20 years isn't enough.
    Read the article, this is only 1 of his charges.

Strange that someone would be tried an sentenced for "attempted murder" when he participated in a terrorist attack that killed 120+ people. It's almost like this trial in Belgium wasn't for the Paris attack at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's actually way too much.
    Being present during a shooting should NEVER get someone jailed for 20 years.
    They couldn't even proof that he shot himself.

This is a travesty for European justice. I'm sure he will destroy this in an appeal.
    If I'm reading this right, this guy is a mass murder and you just defended him.....

Deleted

This is a travesty for European justice. I'm sure he will destroy this in an appeal.
    Pls dont post anymore

If I'm reading this right, this guy is a mass murder and you just defended him.....
    Or.... he has yet to stand trial for the murders.

Luckily, he's still set to face trial for the rest, and will almost surely die in prison at a later date.

He's going away for much longer than 20 years... chill peoples.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    This trail is for attempted murder.

Attempted murder in relation to a terrorist organisation. I think this is a case of aggravation in almost, if not every european coutry (and probably the whole world).

That's it??? He can be back on the streets in the future?? the fuck europe. He deserves to rot in solitary confinement for the rest of his life and he'll curse Allah's name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    It would not be MMO-C if they did not leave that out.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of west europe does not have same harsh prisons the US[or most countries outside europe] does. And as a high profile prisoner, one guilty of a very serious crime, he'll be watched over like a hawk by the prison.
    I live in Europe. Belive me that stuff happens, not as often but usually there's a "mistake" with guards or timing and a pedo or sex offender or criminal of anouther especially heinous crime gets introdroduction to a few his prison mates. If there lucky they just get crippled if there unlucky they end up this way.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/321955...-up-in-prison/
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...fer-in-prison/

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's only reguarding the belgium shootout, which you could argue it's too light still, however the body count was was only 4 wounded, no death.

he will have to respond to the French justice for 90 or so count of murder 1 at the Bataclan. Do not worry, this dude is never going to be a free man ever again.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2018-04-23 at 07:27 PM.

No, you should learn to read. I think that reading is not the strongest point of Trump-supporters.
    Are you an actual kangaroo? No? Well guess what, me having Trump-pepe avatar is not a reflection of who I am. For years I had the picture of a Sha.
    You're always so quick to through out insults, if someone didn't understand something correct then don't be a dick about it. Explain it.

I remember your posts though

And I might be a kangaroo.
    Oh please do go and point out how much of a Trump supporter I am. I didn't even vote for the guy FFS. I shouldn't even have to explain this shit to you.

There must be a sale on Amazon.com.

It's clear that a lot of people have already purchased their Jump To Conclusion Mats.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    is that a flat 20? or 20 depending on behavior? or where they consider release in 20 and then never release?

Shouda let the french have him.
    Actually he has been in a French prison all the time. He was transported to Brussels for the first day of the trial, the rest has been done in absentia. The French trial is still coming.

Deleted
    Wait you mean he will actually walk free in just 20 years? Are they crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Wait you mean he will actually walk free in just 20 years? Are they crazy?
    Have you even read the first sentence of the opening post? Or at least the thread title?

Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    Unless he spends all that time in solitary I wouldent be surprised to hear of him getting brutaly murder raped in a few years time.
    I was thinking about the secret services and/or police suiciding him, but that would also work.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    That's it??? He can be back on the streets in the future?? the fuck europe. He deserves to rot in solitary confinement for the rest of his life and he'll curse Allah's name.
    No. He was sentenced for the shootout with the police in Belgium for 20 years, where he did not kill anyone, which is why he was only sentenced for attempted murder.
    However, he is still awaiting trial for the terror attack in Paris, which is an independent trial, where he will most likely get a life in jail with no pratical chance for parole. (He can apply for it, but considering his past, it is very unlikely, that it will be granted. Like Charles Manson could have got parole in theory.)