Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    So according to gilrak and machismo i can go their home and stand there calling them nazis because its ok
    Milo does not own that bar, how can you even compare them?

A dickhead? Sure.

A Nazi? Um, that's a high charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Ahh yes, they were in the wrong because now words like "nazi" and "white supremacist" are taken as insults, rather than disgusting him and you like it should.
    ... How twisted does your mind have to be to take what you did from what I posted? Especially since I mentioned that I wasn't considering the labels being thrown at him and just talking about the group's actions?

And yes, whether you like it or not, 'nazi', 'white-supremacist', 'anti-women', are all today's 'hip' insults, just like 'demon-worshiper' was in the distant past, and 'fag' and 'gay' were until not so long ago. Thanks to all of you, such words are slowly starting to get diluted and lose its original impact, perhaps even its original meaning.

Do go on about how persecuted a "gay white jew who married a black guy" could possibly be behind all that fucking privilege.
    For Pete's sake, please, please, do show me where I even mentioned his sexual orientation, ethnicity/creed, and marital status in any way or form in my post, or even that he's being persecuted.

Knowing the drama whore, he walked into the bar knowing it would create an incident.
    Maybe. And quite likely, in my opinion. However, if he didn't do anything to start the incident other than just 'being there', then the protesters were still in the wrong.

I just wonder how these people defending the protesters' actions would react if, instead of Milo, it was someone they respected and/or liked that was chased out of that establishment. Would they defend the protesters' actions... or would they condemn the protesters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    And this is probably why so many people have you on ignore. Just more ignorance.
    I see you have no counter-arguments, you still have to explain why being intolerant of intolerance is just as terrible as Milo's intolerance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Marxists calling people Nazis cracks my ass up.
    They are polar opposites, how is it funny?

If you're seriously arguing for Buzzfeed, then you're not a person to take serious. That's all there is to it.
    Actually, I'm arguing that people should be intellectually honest, and address the information provided. You are the one pushing for willful ignorance. You are unable to refute what was said, so you are simply sticking your fingers in your ears, and screaming with your eyes closed that you don't like it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwb.../#5b22aee8925c

https://www.vox.com/2017/10/5/164331...documents-milo

Of course, they cite Buzzfeed, since they are the ones who did the actual leg work on this. But hey, if you want to continue being willfully ignorant, be my guest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    So according to gilrak and machismo i can go their home and stand there calling them nazis because its ok
    Actually, if you want to make it a real analogy, you could do it while I was about to eat at a restaurant. Apparently, you are not a fan of free speech, what a shame.

If you want to call me names, that's fine. ust don't get upset if the business owner exercises his freedom, and tosses you off his property.

I think the bar name is wrong. I'm pretty sure it should be "Fucking Retards Bar"

Chanting is one of the most retarded things, it's like monkey level, not even ape level. When I see people behaving like this I imagine a monkey sticking a finger in the ass and then smelling it. Too bad the dude didn't chant back like this:

Retards: "Nazi scum get out!"
    Dude: "Fuck you suck my dick"

Maybe they were just shouting for Nazis to be gone. I guess Milo just assumed they were talking to him.

When you can't win an argument, the enemy then becomes an enemy and anyone who argues against that is now a nazi. How very... nazi of you?

It's more ignorance and shows a lack of intelligence.
    You're rambling. Refute the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ... How twisted does your mind have to be to take what you did from what I posted? Especially since I mentioned that I wasn't considering the labels being thrown at him and just talking about the group's actions?

And yes, whether you like it or not, 'nazi', 'white-supremacist', 'anti-women', are all today's 'hip' insults, just like 'demon-worshiper' was in the distant past, and 'fag' and 'gay' were until not so long ago. Thanks to all of you, such words are slowly starting to get diluted and lose its original impact, perhaps even its original meaning.

For Pete's sake, please, please, do show me where I even mentioned his sexual orientation, ethnicity/creed, and marital status in any way or form in my post, or even that he's being persecuted.

Maybe. And quite likely, in my opinion. However, if he didn't do anything to start the incident other than just 'being there', then the protesters were still in the wrong.

I just wonder how these people defending the protesters' actions would react if, instead of Milo, it was someone they respected and/or liked that was chased out of that establishment. Would they defend the protesters' actions... or would they condemn the protesters?
    What's wrong with defending freedom of speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    I think the bar name is wrong. I'm pretty sure it should be "Fucking Retards Bar"

Chanting is one of the most retarded things, it's like monkey level, not even ape level. When I see people behaving like this I imagine a monkey sticking a finger in the ass and then smelling it. Too bad the dude didn't chant back like this:

Chanting is one of the most retarded things, it's like monkey level, not even ape level. When I see people behaving like this I imagine a monkey sticking a finger in the ass and then smelling it. Too bad the dude didn't chant back like this
    Too bad the dude didn't chant back like this
    "Chanting is like a monkey sticking a finger in its ass and then smelling it."
    "By the way I think he should have chanted!"

I laughed, thank you.

If that was the name of the bar, is that why Milo was there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "Chanting is like a monkey sticking a finger in its ass and then smelling it."
    "By the way I think he should have chanted!"

I laughed, thank you.
    You laughed because you don't understand concepts like "sarcasm", "mocking". You laughed because you are illiterate. I have no reason to laugh when I think about how many of you are out there.

You laughed because you are illiterate.
    Chanting is one of the most retarded things
    Too bad the dude didn't chant
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I see you have no counter-arguments
    There was no counter argument to make, you started to show some of that ignorance.
    you still have to explain why being intolerant of intolerance is just as terrible as Milo's intolerance.
    I don't, because that's a claim you're making that I'm not.

The people in the video are not being bigots to match a bigot, they're just bigots. To stand up in a group and shot slurs at another person, for differences in beliefs is the literal definition of being a bigot. You can claim that his views are that of a bigot, but that doesn't remove that fact that you and those others are also bigots.

Hiding behind being reactive, when everyone knows screaming at people and calling them nazi's is nothing new, just shows how childish that argument is. Milo wasn't the first to be called a nazi, he's just the most ironic one to date, to be called one.

You laughed because you don't understand concepts like "sarcasm", "mocking". You laughed because you are illiterate. I have no reason to laugh when I think about how many of you are out there.
    But you said you hated chanting... then turned around and recommended chanting.

Wait for it...

- - - Updated - - -

There was no counter argument to make, you started to show some of that ignorance.

I don't, because that's a claim you're making that I'm not.

The people in the video are not being bigots to match a bigot, they're just bigots. To stand up in a group and shot slurs at another person, for differences in beliefs is the literal definition of being a bigot. You can claim that his views are that of a bigot, but that doesn't remove that fact that you and those others are also bigots.

Hiding behind being reactive, when everyone knows screaming at people and calling them nazi's is nothing new, just shows how childish that argument is. Milo wasn't the first to be called a nazi, he's just the most ironic one to date, to be called one.
    But why are you unwilling to address the link between Milo and his desire to spread neo-Nazi and white nationalist messages?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Actually, I'm arguing that people should be intellectually honest, and address the information provided. You are the one pushing for willful ignorance. You are unable to refute what was said, so you are simply sticking your fingers in your ears, and screaming with your eyes closed that you don't like it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwb.../#5b22aee8925c

https://www.vox.com/2017/10/5/164331...documents-milo

Of course, they cite Buzzfeed, since they are the ones who did the actual leg work on this. But hey, if you want to continue being willfully ignorant, be my guest.
    You're straw manning pretty hard here, so i'll leave you to it. But good job finally posting some more reliable sources.

You're straw manning pretty hard here, so i'll leave you to it. But good job finally posting some more reliable sources.
    They literally cite the original article, proving your willful ignorance.

Let me know when you are able to refute what was said.

yeah, it's time for you to scamper off.... you clearly have no actual retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But why are you unwilling to address the link between Milo and his desire to spread neo-Nazi and white nationalist messages?
    Because that's not an argument I engaged in. You're thirsty for someone to defend Milo, it's not going to be me, since i don't follow him or care for him. But you can try this strawman tactic with someone else.

Because that's not an argument I engaged in. You're thirsty for someone to defend Milo, it's not going to be me, since i don't follow him or care for him. But you can try this strawman tactic with someone else.
    So, why were you trying to ignore the source in the first place?

Talk about moving your own goalposts.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    The right to free speech, that's what right they had. As long as they weren't making threats or physically assaulting him, they had every right to do what they did.
    slander is still a crime

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's who he associates himself with that matters, not the song itself. But context is difficult for alt-righters.
    yes context matters, too bad that video doesn't give any.