Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Kurdran Wildhammer,the ultimate beardy arse kicker! Also Nazgrel!

Nice idea for a thread. My picks would be:

1. Sons of Lothar (as a team): I know Turalyon and Alleria have received attention, but it would be nice to see Danath, Kurdran Wildhammer, and even Khadgar rejoin them. It would remind me of the Warcraft 2 missions.

2. Rexxar: He did receive a new model, but I think he should remain a recurring character. Similar to Sons of Lothar, I would like to see Rokhan and Chen Stormsnout fight alongside him again.

3. Akama.

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Nazgrel, a Orc veteran.
    When you prestige the second(?) time as a horde character him along with a bunch of other horde characters that didnt have anything to do in Legion is there when you unlock your artifact appearance.

Kurdran Wildhammer.

The whole Twilight Highlands helping the Wildhammer (as Alliance) was a cool experience.

7+ Year Old Account
    Addie Fizzlebog, hunter follower and ghost writer.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean like velen who got two whole patches
    or illidan who got alot
    or malf and tyrande who constantly get stuff.
    you mean dwarf or gnome leaders.
    Velen is fine for now, but consider the fact that he did literally nothing since Sunwell till Legion.
    Illidan is not Alliance.
    Malfurion... hardly does anything for Alliance (supposedly it changes with Burning of Teldrassil) and Tyrande was inactive for the first 3 expansions and vanilla just to be shown later as an incompetent idiot. I guess they get the action.
    Moira has *some* spotlight the other 2 dwarves from council haven't done single thing since coming to power and Mekkatorque is thrown a bit here and there as a convinient machinery deliverer but has no goals or personality whatsoever.

Other than that, consider the fact that there must always be a human in spotlight. Everytime a non-human leader is shown, there is a human within his armlength to save his/her ass. Also when you compare how much screentime have Anduin, Varian and Jaina got every other leader's presence is miniscule.

Don't get me wrong, I like Anduin (he was pretty damn cool in cinematic) and Jaina, but I also like Night Elves, Worgen, Dwarves and Draenai who have their racial identity stripped away by various human characters.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Sabellian.
    this along with wrathion.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Stoutmantle and Admiral Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Velen is fine for now, but consider the fact that he did literally nothing since Sunwell till Legion.
    Illidan is not Alliance.
    Malfurion... hardly does anything for Alliance (supposedly it changes with Burning of Teldrassil) and Tyrande was inactive for the first 3 expansions and vanilla just to be shown later as an incompetent idiot. I guess they get the action.
    Moira has *some* spotlight the other 2 dwarves from council haven't done single thing since coming to power and Mekkatorque is thrown a bit here and there as a convinient machinery deliverer but has no goals or personality whatsoever.

Other than that, consider the fact that there must always be a human in spotlight. Everytime a non-human leader is shown, there is a human within his armlength to save his/her ass. Also when you compare how much screentime have Anduin, Varian and Jaina got every other leader's presence is miniscule.

Don't get me wrong, I like Anduin (he was pretty damn cool in cinematic) and Jaina, but I also like Night Elves, Worgen, Dwarves and Draenai who have their racial identity stripped away by various human characters.
    velen, yep
    illidan i guess
    malfurion, valshara?
    tyrande, one you must not have done the scepter of the shifting sands in vanilla, she was also in mount hyjal along side malfurion, and again valsharra

thats becase anduin and varian are their leaders... lets look at how much main screen time baine, cairne, voljin, garrosh, sylvanas, lothrmar, gallywix, all got when they wernt (or still arnt) warcheif.
    this is not just an alliance problem, whoever is in charge gets the screen time, very few of the horde faction leaders got any screen time unless they were the warcheif. look at lothremar and gallywix literally 0 screen time except for very recently gallywix appearing in his first cinematic with a new model.

I've wanted Shandris Feathermoon to actually take a place for the night elves. There's been a lot of situations it would make more sense to have her present than Malfurion or Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    velen, yep
    illidan i guess
    malfurion, valshara?
    tyrande, one you must not have done the scepter of the shifting sands in vanilla, she was also in mount hyjal along side malfurion, and again valsharra

thats becase anduin and varian are their leaders... lets look at how much main screen time baine, cairne, voljin, garrosh, sylvanas, lothrmar, gallywix, all got when they wernt (or still arnt) warcheif.
    this is not just an alliance problem, whoever is in charge gets the screen time, very few of the horde faction leaders got any screen time unless they were the warcheif. look at lothremar and gallywix literally 0 screen time except for very recently gallywix appearing in his first cinematic with a new model.
    Yeah, I didn't do scepter of the shifting sands in vanilla :/, still did nothing in TBC, Cata and in MoP when she reappers, she's dumbed down, so we can see how great of a leader Varian was. Both Malfurion and Tyrande were just in a sad state in Val'sharah, Malfurion suddenly got hot headed (and we got the dreaded "muh Tyranduh! where are you?" from Xavius but still). Tyrande would have maybe be fine if Horde got some other quest. Helping an Alliance leader (which normally is hostile) made no sense for Horde characters (and it wasn't legion's threat where we *must* unite). Sure nightmare was big bad, just as every other raid but the questline was just bad on Horde, where they were insulted for trying to help (tbh, they probably killed her a bunch of times in Darnassus).

I get that representation is a problem overall, but I don't need to get a legendary questline with cinematic for every leader, but would it be so hard to phase them in every now and them and show what are they up to?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly couldn't believe that there was no Corki in WoD.
    I know right, perfect place for a cameo

Deleted
    Many of the old quest givers appear again in BfA, sadly they're connected to garrison:

Mission Characters (36)

NEW Pride of Gallywix
    NEW Warsong Shredders
    NEW Captain Tarkan
    NEW Dockmaster Mugok
    NEW Orux Thrice-Damned
    NEW Blood Guard Rockrain
    NEW Pride of Gallywix
    NEW Illiyana
    NEW Sentinel Thenysil
    NEW Zoram'gar Docks
    NEW Moon Priestess Maestra
    NEW Dentaria Silverglade
    NEW Deathstalker Hayward
    NEW Chief Plaguebringer Harris
    NEW Usha Eyegouge
    NEW Warden Stillwater
    NEW Melisara
    NEW Magus Wordeen Voidglare
    NEW Ivar Bloodfang
    NEW Master Sergeant Pietro Zaren
    NEW Grumbol Grimhammer
    NEW Lord Darius Crowley
    NEW Gryphon Master Talonaxe
    NEW General Hammond Clay
    NEW Yelnagi Blackarm
    NEW Tarshaw Jaggedscar
    NEW Karga Rageroar
    NEW Warlord Crawgol
    NEW Maur Raincaller
    NEW Magister Zaedana
    NEW Thomas Paxton
    NEW Keep Watcher Kerry
    NEW Norbin Nimblesprocket
    NEW Logan Talonstrike
    NEW Cannoneer Whessan
    NEW Instructor Duskwalker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Many of the old quest givers appear again in BfA, sadly they're connected to garrison:

Mission Characters (36)
    Some of these characters are supposed to be dead. Warden Stillwater, Karga Rageroar and Pietro Zaren were actually killed, while some of these other characters were from Northwatch Hold, which was sacked in a surprise attack. Some of them should be dead as well.
    I really hope that at least Warden Stillwater doesn't make it to the actual game, he was so evil that even the Forsaken were disgusted by it and had him killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    Some of these characters are supposed to be dead. Warden Stillwater, Karga Rageroar and Pietro Zaren were actually killed, while some of these other characters were from Northwatch Hold, which was sacked in a surprise attack. Some of them should be dead as well.
    I really hope that at least Warden Stillwater doesn't make it to the actual game, he was so evil that even the Forsaken were disgusted by it and had him killed.
    Stillwater makes the most sense to appear actually. We have a thread dedicated to him.

Pietro makes no sense at all unless he's Forsaken now or adventurer (player character) is a liar that fakes corpses and just get quest rewards (greedy bastard!)

7+ Year Old Account
    R
    E
    X
    X
    A
    R

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    I wish Rend and Maim Blackhand from AU Draenor would show up. Could be really interesting.
    I don't think Rend and Maim exist in AU Draenor. They were prematurely aged using Warlock magic shortly after the corruption of the Horde, and the events of WoD occur well before that (relative to the MU timeline) - and since Blackhand dies in the course of the WoD he probably didn't have the chance to have children. Urukal, Blackhand's mate in the MU, is also unmentioned in WoD so it's possible that AU Blackhand doesn't have a mate at all in that continuity.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Stoutmantle and Admiral Taylor.
    Taylor's dead. he died offscreen in WoD. There's an Alliance quest in Spires of Arak where you investigate who wiped out his outpost in SoA on Draenor. After said quest, you can recruit his Ghost Taylor as a follower (and you get SWEET Transmog after finishing the chain, too).
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Darius Crowley , I'm waiting for a proper return for a looooooong time!

If not him at least Millhouse Manastorm

Quote Originally Posted by Zerzuru View Post
    If not him at least Millhouse Manastorm
    Millhouse was actually a feature for the mage class hall in Legion. He pops up quite a few times in your quest chains, and he's a companion.