Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

It isnt just being a negative nancy
    Posting dozens of times across multiple threads just for the sole purpose of arguing with others who find positives in certain aspects of the upcoming expansion is exactly that.

If you really wish to enact change, then typing multiple paragraphs, in multiple threads, multiple times a day on a non-official forum, is the absolute wrong way to go about it.

Basically Battle for Abilities is going to hit live servers at this point.

It is confirmed that Unholy, Frost DK and Prot Warriors will see further changes. Class design is basically near finish at this point. GG

Watch the QQ storm as Battle for Abilities class design hits the live servers with prepatch. The GCD change on top will make it feel wore IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardu Hasselfrau View Post
    1.) So now you, too, can not feel like you're progressing ALL OVER THE WORLD!
    2.) More of the same boring, repetitive shit.
    3.) More of the same boring, repetitive shit.
    4.) Shit only a handful of players actually bother with... and wait for it, more of the same boring, repeititive shit.
    1.) I'd rather have 6 relevant zones for endgame, than how it was before Legion's scaling.
    2.) World quests are a step above dailies, which was light-years above apexis. It's a game system to give us something more than nothing.
    3.) Mythic plus is the best thing to happen to WoW since Flex. It's a huge benefit to keep dungeons relevant and fun.
    4.) Raid content is the core reason I sub. I hang out two nights a week with my guild.

Why are you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Whywoulducare View Post
    What about the ability to pay to switch to another cool looking race on this character you put 932 hours farming legendurys?
    What about the fact you'll have the pleasure to farm le crap out of "Azerite pawaaaa" to get ugly passives designed by kids?
    Don't you like being milked?
    Don't you like to play video games to feel some kind of pressure rushing and farming invisible and useless shit we won't even talk about in the next expansion?
    All of this to get a character feeling crippled to death compared to the previous expansion?

Come on, be excited !
    You have to be excited !

All this game still has: lore, amazing artists, each expansion looking better and better.

About the rest, the more it goes, the more disappointing, in every fucking way, especially in the "GENERAL GAMEPLAY DESIGN DEPARTMENT":
    Weird PvP / PvE distinction, pretty much admitting PvP was too demanding for lowbies (farming distinctive talents? srsly?)
    The fact stuff can be obtained in very weird ways:
    -Farm 4 time this dungeon
    -Get a random proc from any source and OMG ITS WAY STRONGER THAN ANY MYTHIC RAID PIECE OF GEAR
    -Farm 5 time these old dungeons
    -Clic on that mission, wait for hours, you got it !
    -Do any fucking mythic+ dungeon, the harder the greater, every week, and beware cause it procs like fuck !

They are trying to close the mid/longterm gap between hardcore gamers and very, very bad players, gameplay wise and gearing wise.
    The gameplay is getting easier and easier to grasp, the gcd change is another dumbing down, they want
    to give players enough time to react, nothing more, nothing less.

But they don't understand that a bad player will still be bad because usually, he doesn't give a
    single fuck, as going on any website to learn the basics feel insulting/useless/boring/insane to him.
    Yes the game, expansion by expansion, added depth to every spec, to a point they felt complete (MOP was pretty good in this regard imo)
    I can't understand why it feels like an emergency to roll back in this really weird way.
    Just get in any rbg, on any single expansion. You'll get the same fucking gap between the worst and the best.
    Even when the gear is way less impactful !
    The game isn't dead, but damn do they try to bring it to its knees.
    Jesus, dude you could've just unsubscribed rather than type all that out. And if you have unsubscribed, why do you spend time to type all that out? Why spend more brain power stalking the forums and communities of a game you don't like and don't play, to complain about why you don't like and don't play it than simply getting a new hobby?

It sounds like you speak from the perspective of a hardcore player, in which case - your first mistake was making the game you hate into an obligation for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    You’re fine, I’m fine, everything is all smiles and rainbows what’s all the fuss about!!!?!!?

Fucking hell, it’s not fine for some classes at all. Hence the 25 pages on mmo champion and the 50 created on a daily basis over on the official forums. Even the WoW streamers are getting digs in, Blizzard needs to get stuff fixed the alpha is a right mess.

New pets though!! Take my money.
    Thank you for picking the 'new pets' part as a way to be ironic towards me. It shows how bad your arguments are. I am sorry if you don't feel like it's fine, classes don't feel that amazing when leveling at any expansion, and it's so fun when you actually get proper gear again. The same thing will happen this time. Sure, GCD changes might bum some ppl, but as Ion said, they will fine tune it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Thank you for picking the 'new pets' part as a way to be ironic towards me. It shows how bad your arguments are. I am sorry if you don't feel like it's fine, classes don't feel that amazing when leveling at any expansion, and it's so fun when you actually get proper gear again. The same thing will happen this time. Sure, GCD changes might bum some ppl, but as Ion said, they will fine tune it.
    It is not about numbers.

Lack of buttons due to pruning and rotations made simpler. The GCD changes punishes players that use utility instead of doing DPS and the GCD changes also doesn't change the fact that some specs will be literally have to use cast sequence to function properly. Which is ironic because the point of the GCD changes is to discourage use of macros. However, players will simply switch to cast sequence instead.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Play it, or don't play it, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I hate to say it...

Do you though?

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    During MOP I leveled a number of classes *some times more than one of the same class and just stuck with one spec each time, because leveling them was so fun. *class design has been shit from WOD on and pre current class design it didn't take gear to make them feel fun, powerful yes, fun nah they had that on their own.

I don't think we should be rude to each other he just stated his opinion it is okay

7+ Year Old Account
    nice please stay out and dont spoil my experience

Tbh putting skills we had before Legion, that were pruned in Legion, as talent options is fucking stupid and sucks major ass. And the GCD changes? Like why do they even do that? Is there even a single valid reason for this to be happening? This doesn't make the game any better, I might be a dumb fuck but I can't find a single positive in this change...

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Jesus, dude you could've just unsubscribed rather than type all that out. And if you have unsubscribed, why do you spend time to type all that out? Why spend more brain power stalking the forums and communities of a game you don't like and don't play, to complain about why you don't like and don't play it than simply getting a new hobby?
    It sounds like you speak from the perspective of a hardcore player, in which case - your first mistake was making the game you hate into an obligation for you.
    I'm lost, second time someone prefer talking about me, my life, my choices rather than being "ontopic". Is this how it works here?
    What If gameplay design was "one" of these "various and many" things I enjoy to dissect and analyse?
    Do I have to ask for your permission to enjoy that, to work on that, or having that as one of my hobbies?
    Now bring something to the table or just don't.

Honestly, there is a lot of systems that Blizzard isn't sure about, numerous design retreads if not outright regression in design, and questionable story developments for a game that's coming out in four months, in my own opinion.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like most of the surgical changes to class design have been completed. They are now in the fine tuning stage.

We can all change our collective hive mindset to: It's only Beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    More pruning, artifact abilities and passives on talent trees, the gcd change, bad class flavor overall, tanks are the same.

There isn't much to be excited for I hope Warfronts, Islands and the raids are good enough..
    You forgot removal of tier sets and a repeat of an artifact grind. I will definitely not be playing BfA.

Story wise, we couldnt have handled the legion without the artifact weapons making us demi gods pretty much. Losing artifacts will have that effect but u dont seem to understand that those passives improve with the quality of gear u get. U pick a HoA trait with questing gear, its going to look generic as fug, which is what we are seeing, but then u start getting epics and into mythic dungeon and raid gear, that same trait u picked and those in that tier will look a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by Satelliteyears0o View Post
    Story wise, we couldnt have handled the legion without the artifact weapons making us demi gods pretty much. Losing artifacts will have that effect but u dont seem to understand that those passives improve with the quality of gear u get. U pick a HoA trait with questing gear, its going to look generic as fug, which is what we are seeing, but then u start getting epics and into mythic dungeon and raid gear, that same trait u picked and those in that tier will look a lot different.
    They haven't said what improvement is. Maybe it's just same boring traits with stronger (in terms of numbers) effect, not tier bonus or golden trait analogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I'll miss my macros, but I'm looking forward to seeing the story play out.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    They haven't said what improvement is. Maybe it's just same boring traits with stronger (in terms of numbers) effect, not tier bonus or golden trait analogue.
    I wonder if they will go as far as give us azerite trats that grant talents like the class ring legendaries did. That is pretty much the only way I see how they could fix some specs or more to the point bring them back anywhere near the level of legion without committing to it.