Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    You're lucky that Danner said he protected himself last night. If he hadn't, it wouldn't have worked as well.
    He could have just killed you otherwise, there was no chance he would have not won if you believed the collar.
    (I did too)
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    He could have just killed you otherwise, there was no chance he would have not won if you believed the collar.
    (I did too)
    I had both of my abilities back after last night. I was untouchable unless he tried to kill himself, which obviously would be a little too risky for him.

See, this is why we should lynch all canadians.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Though to be fair, I suspect that my compulsion ability wouldn't have worked on either of you guys.

you let me down Robo

i fought so hard to keep you alive

thank you for the game Cruelle i had fun and lasted way longer than i expected lol

- - - Updated - - -

although Krayzy is pretty convincing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still semi-bitter about my N2 kill. Although I guess it was kinda okay cause I apparently was killed cause I was thought as a possible TPR.

Well this is why you policy lynch survivors. Anyway, thanks for game Cru!

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Cruelle! Any game that comes down to 1v1v1 is a good ending!

@Danner - I'm still laughing that you thought the "XXXXX" in my claim referred to Angel. I was going to say Anya if pushed because of the Wish kill and the fact that that is one person Xander loved besides Buffy and Willow. But I didn't want to use 4 letters (or maybe I screwed up and added one I don't remember) but if you said you were Angel I would have pushed your train hard!

I blame Blood Fox for putting me in a state of mental mindgames. I should have reeled back on that. Good job fooling me either way

10+ Year Old Account
    Was there a dead thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Was there a dead thread?
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Mq9SmpgWAMZ92

forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I blame Blood Fox for putting me in a state of mental mindgames. I should have reeled back on that. Good job fooling me either way
    blame the ugly mod