Deleted

Garrison Invasion Bosses? Do they exist?

So I've been doing like 50 Garrison Invasions so far on different characters over a few weeks, always platinum, and so far I didnt get one Garrison Invasion Boss item. Am I missing something? Do they drop from something else?

I've been doing 1 invasion per character per week, Im not sure if the 2nd invasion would give me an item. But I seriously doubt they drop from Garrison Invasions, as Ive been doing those invasion with a friend and he never looted one either.

They are very rare. The achievement is pretty much undoable right now, I'd suggest to just ignore it and forget about it.

But yes. They do exist and they drop from invasions. I farmed the invasion mounts after coming back to the game in Legion. Did 150 invasions across multiple characters (this was enough to get all 4 mounts)....got 1 boss summon item. And not on my main too.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    They are very rare. The achievement is pretty much undoable right now, I'd suggest to just ignore it and forget about it.

But yes. They do exist and they drop from invasions. I farmed the invasion mounts after coming back to the game in Legion. Did 150 invasions across multiple characters (this was enough to get all 4 mounts)....got 1 boss summon item. And not on my main too.
    I'm still doing them trying to get the fourth mount. I think I've gotten one boss item through all of WoD and Legion.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

One of the iconic "features" from the great 6.1 patch. They were pretty rare to begin with back in WoD, so GL trying to not bore yourself doing garrison invasions over and over again...

I was missing one for most of WoD despite farming over 40 invasions from that area (Magnarok) myself. Finally found it in the group finder. They are a rare drop. Fortunately, the invasions are quick and easy to get now that you can one shot everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    I was missing one for most of WoD despite farming over 40 invasions from that area (Magnarok) myself. Finally found it in the group finder. They are a rare drop. Fortunately, the invasions are quick and easy to get now that you can one shot everything.
    One shot or not, it still takes like from 5 to 10 minutes to finish one invasion, which doesn't include the time that needs to be spent on flying to the area and killing mobs to actually get the invasion.

And then you can do 100 invasions and still not get a boss summon item. I think I'd literally prefer to do anything else in the game than this.

Deleted
    I would probably invest time in these mounts if they would have been somehow special, but since these are just some stupid recolours... I'd rather collect other mounts first. Rukhmar and MoP world bosses are much more interesting and much less time consuming.

They are pretty rare. I had them drop a grand total of 3 times, amongst all my chars, in the entirety of WoD.

I don't envy you, OP. One of the draw backs of doing old content is very few do it when you want to. Back during WoD my saving grace was the add-on "PGF" (Premade Group Finder. It allowed me to key the list of whatever, in this case all the boss names (and rare elite mobs for them mounts), and it'd automatically apply me to any groups in the list the moment someone created that group. Fantastic add-on, and I recommend it... people still kindly list such things for others to complete.