Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    At least talk about something recent. Talking about random shit from 30+ years ago .. eugh.

Also thats been said about almost every president in history but one group or another.
    Now its just the left that finds this one horrible and others will find the next one awful.

Circle continues.
    You were on this forum defending Obama, by telling others they talk about him too much?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    So he did something 30 years ago and thats news now?
    Pretty funny.. you guys just can't stop talking about the cheeto.
    It’s true that we should not hold people accountable for things they did way back when they were... <checks notes> ... adults in their 40s.

In all seriousness, though, Trump made his business success his justification for running for President.
    He lied on his resume.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

This isn't news. This was talked about when he was campaigning at first he admitted to it and hiked about it. Than he quickly started denying it and calling it fake news it was one of the earlier fake news things for him. Than eventually he started bragging about it again and what a smart business man it made him.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    This isn't news. This was talked about when he was campaigning at first he admitted to it and hiked about it. Than he quickly started denying it and calling it fake news it was one of the earlier fake news things for him. Than eventually he started bragging about it again and what a smart business man it made him.
    He admitted it in court...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He admitted it in court...
    He isn't stupid enough to so obviously purjure himself. It is still.surprisimg that such an old story keeps being news. Of course with the blizzard of bull shit and lies from him over just the last 2 years it is impossible to keep up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

He isn't stupid enough to so obviously purjure himself.
    The man can't tell the truth in even normal conversation or standing in front of a crowd. The reason his lawyers won't let him talk to Mueller is because he's literally walking perjury. He's perjury incarnate. He's the avatar for lying in front of the law.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

He isn't stupid enough to so obviously purjure himself.
    He absolutely is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    You guys need to wake up and
    Looks like we got a "Woke Independent" here!

You're trying to defend a proven liar and cheat, by saying "yes, but everyone knew he was a liar and cheat". That's a bold move, Cotton, let's see how it pays off for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    You guys need to wake up and realize that America elected Trump already knowing that he didn't have an honest and moral track record.
    "See that? Meant to do that."

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

So this has been known for decades, it's basically iron clad. He really is that pathetic and insecure.
    Yep. When I lived in NY, people there and in NJ area knew he was an enormous douche nozzle from way back, like in the 70s. So was his old man. I tried to tell the boards here before the election but since he ran with an 'R' after his name it was of course like talking to a pack of murlocs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Yep. When I lived in NY, people there and in NJ area knew he was an enormous douche nozzle from way back, like in the 70s. So was his old man. I tried to tell the boards here before the election but since he ran with an 'R' after his name it was of course like talking to a pack of murlocs.
    I did the same thing, but had a different result. For me, it seemed like it had less to do with the R next to Trump’s name, but the Hillary next to the D. The 10 year campaign to smear Hillary, which included the citizens united vote, worked flawlessly.

Edit: I voted by mail in Seattle, but was actually in Brooklyn NY for the vote. I went to a voting place for the first time and convinced my parents to vote Gary Johnson, instead of Trump.

The anti Trump clowns are getting more and more desperate (and pretty retarded). I wonder what will they devise next, because this piece of news is really outstanding, I mean one old dude remembers a conversation from 35 years ago, the accent of the caller, the fucking "cadences", and he thinks that it's important NOW to come out with this awesome story. I mean why say anything about having a lying president BEFORE the election? Let's have him elected, wait for a year and a half and then come out, because this is an "important information". FUCK YOU haha

I really think there are some retarded democrats actively seeking some old time cretins to come up with this shit. Trump is lying everyday, is it really necessary to go back in time and make unproven accusation from all kinds of weirdos? Keep it like this and Trump will be president for a very long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    The anti Trump clowns are getting more and more desperate (and pretty retarded). I wonder what will they devise next, because this piece of news is really outstanding, I mean one old dude remembers a conversation from 35 years ago, the accent of the caller, the fucking "cadences", and he thinks that it's important NOW to come out with this awesome story. I mean why say anything about having a lying president BEFORE the election? Let's have him elected, wait for a year and a half and then come out, because this is an "important information". FUCK YOU haha

I really think there are some retarded democrats actively seeking some old time cretins to come up with this shit. Trump is lying everyday, is it really necessary to go back in time and make unproven accusation from all kinds of weirdos? Keep it like this and Trump will be president for a very long time
    You know what... I was going to disagree... but, at least you think we are pretty. A win is a win... thank you...

Last edited by Felya; 2018-04-25 at 04:34 AM.

Trump posing as another person or lying about his worth are far more believable than outlandish. The fact they are believable before being fully proven only goes to show what kind of person Trump is.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Trump posing as another person or lying about his worth are far more believable than outlandish. The fact they are believable before being fully proven only goes to show what kind of person Trump is.
    The notion of "believable" is completely biased. For example, I myself truly believe Trump is a clown and a liar, but I also don't believe a single thing from this "story". It's just a "coolstorybro" thingy, another retard looking for 5 minutes of fame. He's implying that being on Forbes list made him president for fucks sake lol

The notion of "believable" is completely biased. For example, I myself truly believe Trump is a clown and a liar, but I also don't believe a single thing from this "story". It's just a "coolstorybro" thingy, another retard looking for 5 minutes of fame. He's implying that being on Forbes list made him president for fucks sake lol
    Weak.

The story included the audio of Trump’s fake persona. Did you not even read or listen?

There is a clear point to this: Trump’s presidency was built on the promise of his business acumen and how he will use it for the good of the country. Instead, it shows that Trump was a con man from the beginning. It’s bullshit all the way down.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Weak.

The story included the audio of Trump’s fake persona. Did you not even read or listen?
    Lol. Of course I read the OP, there was no audio mention there. Then it's very easy. You know there is now software that can identify a voice very easily. Just use that and you'll have the real answer

5+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Of course I read the OP, there was no audio mention there. Then it's very easy. You know there is now software that can identify a voice very easily. Just use that and you'll have the real answer
    Considering Trump's history of using aliases to try and cover his tracks (David Dennison, John Barron, etc.) along incorporating a lie in basically every tweet he makes, I'm going to go with the audio being 100% real. Go ahead and keep handwaving away all of his lies, though.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I cannot wait to see his actual tax returns. Someone has to be able to sneak them out and get them published online - even with the draconian felony charges hanging over such actions.
    Trump should release his tax returns, but the penalties for releasing somebody else's tax returns against their will are absolutely not draconian.

Imagine you had an old nemesis from high school at the IRS who released your tax returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Trump should release his tax returns, but the penalties for releasing somebody else's tax returns against their will are absolutely not draconian.

Imagine you had an old nemesis from high school at the IRS who released your tax returns.
    The penalties are indeed insane (I don't want to use draconian a third time - it cheapens it ). If you release anyone's tax returns without their permission, or authorization, it's a Class B Felony. 5 years and $100,000 fine. If you even PUBLISH them, without permission, another Class B Felony. So even if you receive them anonymously, you can't publish them.

Which means we'll have to put them up on a mirrored LyinComey website.