Page 1 of 27
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Bill cosby guilty

"Bill Cosby has been convicted of all three counts of against him in his indecent assault trial."

"The jury reached its decision Thursday. The panel began deliberating Wednesday around 11 a.m.
    Cosby was convicted on three counts of aggravated indecent assault for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in a Philadelphia suburb in 2004. The 80-year-old former comedian faces up to 10 years in prison on each count, but would likely serve them concurrently.
    The jury deliberated for more than 14 hours over two days to reach the verdict."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/us/bi...ial/index.html

Serving them concurrently is bullshit. It should be "up to 30 years".

As if the court of public opinion didn't already brand him as guilty when he was first accused

idk that i believe he's guilty, honestly.

with all that's happened lately, i feel like this might have been a hit piece on him. he's a guy that has done nothing his whole life but try to teach young men how to be proper men instead of pants-dragging subhumans.

i went into this thinking maybe he was guilty, but idk anymore.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Glad this went the way it did. Pretty sad for all those women that won't see any justice. But good to know a predator is finally outed.

(and yes, I loved his shows as a kid - this is just unbelievable on one level)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

with all that's happened lately, i feel like this might have been a hit piece on him. he's a guy that has done nothing his whole life but try to teach young men how to be proper men instead of pants-dragging subhumans.

20+ women? Really?

He's 80 years old and doesn't pose a threat to society. I'd say give a few years so the victims can get some justice then let the man go.

I'm actually surprised that they came back with that ruling. I believed him to be guilty, but I was expecting at least 1-2 holdouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    As if the court of public opinion didn't already brand him as guilty when he was first accused
    As if he did what he was accused of and was found guilty in a court of law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    He's 80 years old and doesn't pose a threat to society. I'd say give a few years so the victims can get some justice then let the man go.
    Dirty old men do not stop being dirty old men.

10+ Year Old Account

The evidence against him is pretty significant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Agreed. /10c
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account

The allegations have been around for years, even you just go back to what led to this case.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    20+ women? Really?
    that's one of the main reasons i feel that it's possibly false.

so many just coming out of the woodwork, it feels like a pile on to try to topple a giant.

for the past year and half or more, i've watched these pile on attacks on people, who get booted from their jobs and all other manner of shit just from accusations. i don't trust any of it anymore. it feels like it's being done to control people.

Zip zop timeity wimeity bop to the jail house I go jello!

so many just coming out of the woodwork, it feels like a pile on to try to topple a giant.

for the past year and half or more, i've watched these pile on attacks on people, who get booted from their jobs and all other manner of shit just from accusations. i don't trust any of it anymore. it feels like it's being done to control people.
    So you are one of the people that think because women finally have an environment where they can speak out, and are no longer scared to do so, it means they are all lying. Hint: Cosby has been doing this shit his entire adult life, and allegations were made against him long before the MeToo movement.

So you are one of the people that think because women finally have an environment where they can speak out, and are no longer scared to do so, it means they are all lying. Hint: Cosby has been doing this shit his entire adult life, and allegations were made against him long before the MeToo movement.
    i mean, i am a woman. it's just it feels manufactured.

all of this shit feels manufactured.

but whatever, if he is guilty, so be it. i just hope the lessons he's tried to teach young boys won't be just thrown away because of it.

Strength in numbers. Victims are very weak and often never speak up but if others do more victims do. I probably would have.

i mean, i am a woman. it's just it feels manufactured.

all of this shit feels manufactured.

but whatever, if he is guilty, so be it. i just hope the lessons he's tried to teach young boys won't be just thrown away because of it.
    You mean the lessons of how to drug and rape women? Anything positive learned from him was destroyed the minute he became a pos predator.

You mean the lessons of how to drug and rape women? Anything positive learned from him was destroyed the minute he became a pos predator.
    no. it wasn't.

this is an idiotic, fucking retarded bullshit ideology that's way too prevalent these days.

a culture of goddamned ignorance is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow the defence should have brought some mmo-c posters in as witnesses, apparently they know all the facts of what happened.

no. it wasn't.

this is an idiotic, fucking retarded bullshit ideology that's way too prevalent these days.

a culture of goddamned ignorance is what it is.
    Aww, so now you are an apologist for his actions. Any shows, movies, etc, of him should not even be shown. It does not matter what good someone does when they turn out to be a piece of shit sexual predator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Wow the defence should have brought some mmo-c posters in as witnesses, apparently they know all the facts of what happened.
    Wow, we don't need all the facts. That is what the jury had.

Not in this instance, IMO. He's 80 years old. At least if he serves them concurrently there's a chance he lives to do time on all counts.