Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Uh-huh. How is it ironic when I don't think any bad actions happened, lmao-
    Because the factual evidence in the case presented doesn't give a shit about what "you think". That's why you always fail.

Incidentally, what you wrote right there is the core reason Ayn Rand's bullshit concept of "Selfish Interest Only" is horsecrap. Because people like you can't think rationally without it being emotional-based, so your selfish-interest tells you to not believe in reality to protect your own pride.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I agree with this, that said... They aren't going to doom the man to die in prison because his crimes do not warrant that.

The other thing I find hilarious about all of this... Having sentences run concurrently isn't something new nor unique to Bill Cosby. Yet, people haven't gone nutso on it until now.

/shrug
    He's 80 years old, dude. He is doomed to die in prison. For not doing anything, at that. It's a great miscarriage of justice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Because the factual evidence in the case presented doesn't give a shit about what "you think". That's why you always fail.

Incidentally, what you wrote right there is the core reason Ayn Rand's bullshit concept of "Selfish Interest Only" is horsecrap. Because people like you can't think rationally without it being emotional-based, so your selfish-interest tells you to not believe in reality to protect your own pride.
    What pride? Being proud of thinking he didn't do it? Okay, okay. I don't think he did it, because this is a good man we're talking about.

35 women accused him of basically the same thing, even if half of them are lying that leaves 17.5 telling the truth.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

He's 80 years old, dude. He is doomed to die in prison. For not doing anything, at that. It's a great miscarriage of justice.
    Well, luckily the judge and jury disagrees with you, you know, the people do operate with facts, not " their feels ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    35 women accused him of basically the same thing, even if half of them are lying that leaves 17.5 telling the truth.
    One lying whore says this, trying to extort the poor, elderly man. Another one hears about the wicked scheme, does the same thing. Repeat as many times as necessary. And in this man hating feminazi society, funded by the anti-american communist left, it's enough to make everybody, including courts, think you're guilty of 'sexual harassment' or 'rape'.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I agree with this, that said... They aren't going to doom the man to die in prison because his crimes do not warrant that.

The other thing I find hilarious about all of this... Having sentences run concurrently isn't something new nor unique to Bill Cosby. Yet, people haven't gone nutso on it until now.

/shrug
    I've seen two posters commenting on that they think it's wrong. How is that 'People gone nutso"? Stop exaggerating aobut stuff that really isn't any kind of problem.

This just in, there's literally a 700 million to one chance nobody else would care about something you didn't care about. That's just based on American population statistics alone.

One lying whore says this, trying to extort the poor, elderly man. Another one hears about the wicked scheme, does the same thing. Repeat as many times as necessary.
    https://youtu.be/dzB8dTVALQI

You can keep acting like you don't see this post. HIS OWN FRIENDS KNEW!.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Cant help but feel like this is an empty victory, he's already lived a full luxurious life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    https://youtu.be/dzB8dTVALQI

You can keep acting like you don't see this post. HIS OWN FRIENDS KNEW!.
    He was joking.

One lying whore says this, trying to extort the poor, elderly man. Another one hears about the wicked scheme, does the same thing. Repeat as many times as necessary. And in this man hating feminazi society, funded by the communist left it's enough to make everybody, including courts, think you're guilty of 'sexual harassment' or 'rape'.
    You have no evidence.

Again, what "you think (ie. What you want to emotionally believe is real. Lets be honest, you didn't think about this)" doesn't fucking matter.

The courts have evidence. You do not. You are wrong, and will always be proven wrong and wrong and wrong again and again and again.

You can stamp your foot and cry all you like - you are still wrong and no amount of crying will make you right.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Glad this went the way it did. Pretty sad for all those women that won't see any justice. But good to know a predator is finally outed.

(and yes, I loved his shows as a kid - this is just unbelievable on one level)

- - - Updated - - -

20+ women? Really?
    While I do feel that he's probably guilty... with at least some of those women... in this particular case there was quite some contradictory testimony:

Jackson was a witness for the defense, Constand is the accuser.

Jackson claims that Constand told her while rooming together on a university basketball trip in February 2004 -- a month after the alleged assault -- that she could set up a celebrity for cash.

Jackson said Constand told her she had not reported the incident because it was a high-profile figure and "because she couldn't prove it," and when pressed denied she had been assaulted.

"I could say it did," Jackson told the court, quoting Constand, who at the time was director of operations for women's basketball at Temple. "I could get that money."

Under cross-examination, prosecutors sought to portray Jackson as overly coached by the defense. Jackson said she and Cosby lawyer Kathleen Bliss "kind of created" her statement "together."
    Some people will say the ends justify the means... but this particular accuser does seem to be out there simply for the money.

Deleted
    You have no evidence.

Again, what "you think" doesn't fucking matter.

The courts have evidence. You do not. You are wrong, and will always be proven wrong and wrong and wrong again and again and again.

You can stamp your foot and cry all you like - you are still wrong and no amount of crying will make you right.
    I disagree.

He was joking.
    No, he wasn't joking. This "joke" is what started the whole thing. You can try to hand wave it away all you want, but he's done numerous interviews claiming he knew about the rapes.

Try again princess.

Deleted
    No, he wasn't joking. This home is what started the whole thing. You can try to hand wave it away all you want, but he's done numerous interviews claiming he knew about the rapes.

Try again princess.
    There must be something very wrong with you, seeing as you gleefully condemn an innocent elderly man, who has brought joy to so many people, to die alone in prison.

I disagree.
    Reported for T-wording. You're clearly not wanting to debate your stance, just fishing for reactions.

Oh, and ignored. Dunno why I didn't put you on that sooner...

How is "he is going to die in prison" a good argument to defend a criminal that is starting his sentence when he is on deaths door already? Should old people just get a free pass if they commit crimes so they "don't die in prison"?

There must be something very wrong with you, seeing how you gleefully condemn an innocent elderly man, who has brought joy to so many people, to die alone in prison
    Nope, not innocent. He's been found guilty. Why are you such a rape apologist/supporter?

Deleted
    Reported for T-wording. You're clearly not wanting to debate your stance, just fishing for reactions.

Oh, and ignored. Dunno why I didn't put you on that sooner...
    It's easy to ignore the truth for a while. But it comes back to haunt you, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I am saying that their is a lack of evidence,
    Clearly there wasn't a lack of evidence otherwise he wouldn't have been convicted.

Ontopic: Justice served, He will likely die in prison if he doesn't commit suicide before hand.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Nope, not innocent. He's been found guilty. Why are you such a rape apologist/supporter?
    Why do you hate innocent elderly man?