Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    unless the soap is pussy scent.
    Where can I buy one?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Where can I buy one?
    ummmm, you will smell the same then.

The elephant in the room: why is it always a elephant in the room? Do people hate elephants?

*Hotels use generic shampoo that fits most people,and no one with special shampoo needs can really expect hotels to fit these needs,really*

SJWs : RACISM!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I guess I could sue Hotels for not providing the exact shampoos that works best for my curly-ass hair...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The elephant in the room: why is it always a elephant in the room? Do people hate elephants?
    It's downright offensive to elephants I say.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    I guess I could sue Hotels for not providing the exact shampoos that works best for my curly-ass hair...

- - - Updated - - -

It's downright offensive to elephants I say.
    It honestly normalizes elephants being in rooms if u ask me

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    As an employee of a firm doing packaging for the L'Oreal brands: nope, such "POC" shampoo doesnt exist in the portfolio either. sorry
    https://www.loreal.com/brand/consume...-beauty-brands

You should probably know what you're talking about a little more lol. Ethnic hair care products 100% exist and most companies provide an option. But those options are specialty products that hotels shouldn't be required to provide.

Deleted
    Seriously though, do black people really need a different kind of shampoo?

They don't even offer "white people" shampoo they offer hand soap labeled as shampoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today I learned my boyfriend is racist against himself for buying plain ol' "white people shampoo". The more you know.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I go to hotels they never ask me what shampoo I want. Next time I stay at one I’ll ask for the black people shampoo. Do some cultural appropriation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets just say how it is, a stupid as person on a stupid as link defending a case that has no reason to exist.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post

You should probably know what you're talking about a little more lol. Ethnic hair care products 100% exist and most companies provide an option. But those options are specialty products that hotels shouldn't be required to provide.
    simple reason: the "African Beauty Brands" link provided on said website is reaching to https://www.softsheen-carson.com/
    sorry, you wont find it anywhere in supermarkets among the other L'Oreal stuff here in germany switzerland austria etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post

Especially since they highlight hair colors and relaxers - not shampoos, and I don't think any normal person would color their hair with a product that they just found in the shower at a hotel room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, people don't bring their own?

The free shit I get when on the holiday I can afford to go on isn't quite tailored to my needs enough?

Really?

That's what you're going with?

We didn't have to worry about shampoo in hotels as kids, cos we couldn't afford to go to hotels. We went to self catering places, where you bought your own damned shampoo (and your own food, if someone in the future wants to start an argument about how hotel food isn't tailored to them).

After that..I've always kinda assumed that wherever I go isn't gonna have free stuff, so I bring my own toiletries and towels and stuff.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2018-04-29 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    *Hotels use generic shampoo that fits most people,and no one with special shampoo needs can really expect hotels to fit these needs,really*
    Is that true?

Reading Taleb's "Skin in the Game" my natural reaction is that hotels likely use bland shampoos that cater to some special groups -that others can still use just as well, e.g. eco-friendly and not tested on animals; and it seems that is the fact.

They don't have special shampoos only designed for some persons - that would be costly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Wait, people don't bring their own?
    That's what i'm surprised at.

Maybe i just stay in cheap hotels, but i've never stayed in one that supplies a good shampoo. It always smells like some chemical handwash that they've watered down.