Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Gonna be a lot longer for me. Gotta wait for good streams sadly.
    lol really not the kind of movie you watch on a stream it derserves to be seen on the big screen . you stream movies you have doubts on wether or not they might be good but avenger is a safe bet
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Y'know...Thanos doesn't have human psychoses. He was never a being that could be out-thought. (That's why it took Warlock to defeat him)
    He also has an annoying ability to shift in and out of reality. Even live out one particular to see how things end.

Infinity War suffers from a huge plot hole
    Thanos has a definite plan, and it makes no sense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    Can someone tell me thanos was titan what that mean? And another question how you think what happend can be reverted?
    Titan is his race
    Time Stone

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No, because one was a situation where nothing was done and little was told about it, and the other is just that, one situation.

It could have even been a short scene with Death, or Thanos explaining how he's met with the cosmic forces, and even they have told him life is growing too fast.
    Death the Endless > Marvel's Death Just sayin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

you could do this with literally every movie.

and then we'd have no movies.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    you could do this with literally every movie. and then we'd have no movies.
    *shrugs*
    Civil War certainly made no sense.

Deleted
    Y'know...Thanos doesn't have human psychoses. He was never a being that could be out-thought. (That's why it took Warlock to defeat him)
    He also has an annoying ability to shift in and out of reality. Even live out one particular to see how things end.

That's not really a plot hole... He chose this option because it has less consequences and is simple. Adding more resources is just a bandaid solution

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Someone wanna shoot me the plot of Infinity War in spoilers, please?
    Avengers blew a 5-1 Infinity Stones lead.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It didn't have to be for love if they're already changing it. But it made no sense that he somehow knew overpopulation was guaranteed to be an issue. I mean, they were right in yelling at him that he doesn't know that. Just because he's seen it happen before doesn't mean it's going to happen again.
    I mean he’s not wrong the universe is finite sooner or later there gonna run out of stuff he wants to double that time.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Since when did the bad guys plan need to be perfect?

I only ask they are consistent, which thanos was. He let people live who he liked and he killed others he didnt.

But the wiping out universe was clearly a thing for him. He clearly enjoys killing people but is also kind of fair about it.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-04-30 at 09:47 PM.

*shrugs*
    Civil War certainly made no sense.
    I mean... aside from zemo's plan being way too convoluted and relying on coincidence the rest made perfect sense. obviously that's a BIG part of the movie and one of it's major flaws but.

cap doesnt trust the government after winter soldier so he doesnt want them to hold his hands back because he knows they can be corrupted.
    tony feels guilty about sokovia, new york and all the other shit the avengers has caused and he funnels that guilt into the accord, because then he's no longer responsible for what happens.

meanwhile before they could actually discuss this bucky gets framed for terorrism and obviously cap's on his side so he goes against the government to save his friend.
    but before they could finally work together tony finds out bucky killed his parents and flips out and attacks cap and is generally butthurt and feels betrayed by cap.

so the main two character motivations make perfect sense imho.
    the villain sucks, but most marvel villains do.

so at least 2/3rd of the movie makes sense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Killing half the population is also a bandaid solution. Remember, the resources of the Universe are finite was his entire argument. That means that all he did was prolong the amount of time until those finite resources ran out.
    True but it's still more simple... He seems content in relaxing afterwards and not having to baby the universe with ensuring resources aren't abused

Then why would he kill people instead of simply doubling the resources available to them?
    a: because he's insane and
    b: because then we'd have no movie?

you know that if bad guys always did the right thing then they wouldnt be bad guys no more right?

Then why would he kill people instead of simply doubling the resources available to them?
    Or at least be more surgical in his strikes, some planets might have just lost the half that produced resources for the other half...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because he likes killing people too. Hes a bad guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaeha View Post
    I wouldn't feel too bad. I went late at night (21:30 till 00:30) thinking to avoid the kids/families but instead ended up with three very loud-mouthed eastern european wannabe film critics in the row behind me who spent the entire movie LOUDLY discussing everything that happened, as it happened, in a particularly negative light. It felt like being forced to read mmo-champion forums while trying to watch the film.
    What's eastern european?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I mean... aside from zemo's plan being way too convoluted and relying on coincidence the rest made perfect sense. obviously that's a BIG part of the movie and one of it's major flaws but...
    Not much made sense at all. (Tony was never about playing ball with the government. And yet, they create out of nowhere a guilt trip)
    The rest was just as silly

How things really look

Didn't watch Ragnarok, GotG2...but I won't be lost.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He’s evil? Both would have the same end result but one is eviler so clearly the evil guy is gonna do that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Yeee, Thanos strength seems inconsistent, he struggles on Titan, but on Earth he owns them one by one. And Cap being able to even slightly struggle with him is a major bullshit. Comic book Thanos was plenty strong w/o a gauntlet, so I guess they nerfed him so heroes can put at least a little fight. And I think Vision will survive, since they hinted that he may be able to live w/o the Mind Stone. And he is a robot.
    In the begining of the movie when hulk comes out, Ebony Maw says "Let he have some fun" Seems like Thanos likes to fight, he know he is supperior and will win, so let the good guys think they stand a chance, more entertaining. Sure he did underestimate them, they almost succeeded on Titan but sitll.