Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The only patrick bateman like thing you have said all thread. Wp

Dont you need to return some video tapes?
    Always got video tapes to return. But to keep it on subject. How about that ML change. Amazing isn't it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    Horseshit.

Trials bitching about not getting loot is nothing more than a bunch of bad players who need a good guild just to have a CHANCE of seeing content.

If GMs and officers were as bad as you say they are, then nobody would be joining their guilds.

People like you are the reason why trials have been restricted from loot over the past few expansions, because of unloyal loot-whores like you who want to be handed gear from farm bosses that you otherwise wouldn't have a prayer of killing. Also, if you hated all these loot systems so much, why not get off your ass and start your own guild and run it the way you think it should be?

Oh that's right, you need other people to do it for you. And those people have been organizing and running guilds well for years, distributing loot properly in order to get the bosses down.
    You need to relax. A fine opinion to have and its respectable but seriously so aggressive. Give the new ML a chance. It will be great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Sorry but your broken english is making it hard for me to understand what you're trying to say.
    Even now, you might have a full team, but you've got a couple of people who hold you back at times or can't keep up with the dps. Lets say you're progressing on Varimathras mythic and you have this one guy who never swaps to the adds, or one guy who just can't understand how you deal with the necrotic debuff and this holds your team back because of it, do you think that those people should be rewarded with gear because of a dice roll? I don't think so, but theres gonna be thousands of examples where this happens and its going to piss off your group.

How Can this happen in mythic raiding?

Ohh this change isn't going to hurt mythic guilds one little bit. I'm personally glad as fuck I don't have to vote on who gets what anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Always got video tapes to return. But to keep it on subject. How about that ML change. Amazing isn't it.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to relax. A fine opinion to have and its respectable but seriously so aggressive. Give the new ML a chance. It will be great.
    I won't be giving it a chance. I've been unsubbed since September but my guild was utilizing EPGP, which worked great for us.

And I won't relax when someone spews nonsense about how GMs are the enemy. This will create more loot drama than ever before. Imagine how many players are going to be getting whispered when loot drops they are able to trade. Who does that person give it to???

You now have the potential of 10-30 loot masters in any given raid (20 for mythic). If that person decides to give it to the girl they have a crush on instead of someone who needs it, now you have even more drama.

So amazing that I want to play Ion "its hip to be square" by heuy lewis and the news and sit him down in a chair as I dance around in a raincoat.

I suppose we still have a loot council for items that can be traded? This is messy.

I feel bad for the guilds that use DKP/EPGP. So much for rewarding effort.
    Last edited by Bullarkie; 2018-05-01 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think an organized group-oriented environment should have individual players making decisions that have been made by the collective for almost 14 years.

Like I've said, guilds have been doing great distributing loot in a manner at which has been agreed upon by the group.

Remember this important fact, trials not getting loot only being a thing because guild's needed a defensive mechanism to weed out unloyal guild hoppers who only care about themselves.
    I would go as far as the last resort from the staff in case your raider realy have a hate boner tonight.

"Jimmy, if you keep being pulled by the mouthbreaters from /1 you can kiss DKP ass for tonight goodbye"

It might not be pretty, but it work.

Hey this ML change is great. If a man sharing his opinion is disrepectful I can only imagine the posts you have tried to lay on me are. We are just keeping it real. I respect that. Trying to do character assassination kind of tells me the debate on the table is falling though. But I hook you up with respect man. You sticm to to the guns. Maybe wantcto talk a little to much about me, and thats a little cra cra, but hey to each their own. But for real.. ML is gone.. thank God.
    Dude, you already tried to pull that shit on me to no avail, we have no effect on each other, there is no debate, you use fallacies and mental gymnastics on top of insulting everyone who disagree with you, on a very much more subtle way than i am.

I will keep it 100 real with you chiefs, i'm done explaining the same shit for the 25 times and will fight any muppets coming here talking shit, so far on this session 3 people spoke their mind againt's ML without hurting my brain and i left them be, how many people truly spoking their mind advocating for ML did you let go ? by the way, what's your opinion on PL ?

Yes, i said truly, you know, the one that write 25 sentences that make sense and that you can't answer with your half assed copy paste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    I suppose we still have a loot council for items that can be traded? This is messy.
    Yep, others GM and i from Hyjal server are working on a way to streamline that into an addon, it should not be very complicated to code.

IKR. My guild switched to EPGP for Legion and there was ZERO loot drama. In fact, our attendance rose 15% across the board and we were able to get gear on the people that did work. It also did a great job of kinda rotating gear around people because you couldn't bank EP due to decay.

My guild voted on EPGP as a group as our method of distributing rewards that we all earned.

But hey, I guess Blizzard knows what is best for our group instead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    So amazing that I want to play Ion "its hip to be square" by heuy lewis and the news and sit him down in a chair as I dance around in a raincoat.
    Thats a good one man. See I knew you had it in you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warpten View Post
    I would go as far as the last resort from the staff in case your raider realy have a hate boner tonight.

"Jimmy, if you keep being pulled by the mouthbreaters from /1 you can kiss DKP ass for tonight goodbye"

It might not be pretty, but it work.

Dude, you already tried to pull that shit on me to no avail, we have no effect on each other, there is no debate, you use fallacies and mental gymnastics on top of insulting everyone who disagree with you, on a very much more subtle way than i am.

I will keep it 100 real with you chiefs, i'm done explaining the same shit for the 25 times and will fight any muppets coming here talking shit, so far on this session 3 people spoke their mind againt's ML without hurting my brain and i left them be, how many people truly spoking their mind advocating for ML did you let go ? by the way, what's your opinion on PL ?

Yes, i said truly, you know, the one that write 25 sentences that make sense and that you can't answer with your half assed copy paste.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, others GM and i from Hyjal server are working on a way to streamline that into an addon, it should not be very complicated to code.
    Oh don't be so hostile. I think once you give it a go you will like using the new system. Losing power is scary but if you are the real deal they will still want to be involved. Have faith. You are what matters not the system. Chin up man. I am in your corner for this one. Have faith in the new ML gone system.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    Even now, you might have a full team, but you've got a couple of people who hold you back at times or can't keep up with the dps. Lets say you're progressing on Varimathras mythic and you have this one guy who never swaps to the adds, or one guy who just can't understand how you deal with the necrotic debuff and this holds your team back because of it, do you think that those people should be rewarded with gear because of a dice roll? I don't think so, but theres gonna be thousands of examples where this happens and its going to piss off your group.

How Can this happen in mythic raiding?
    Oh you'd be surprised with the amount of idiots you get in a mythic guild. It's usually melee dps who are the ones causing wipes. If you ever did Star Auger on mythic or saw the fight, you can bet your arse that a melee is the one stopping you from getting the kill. We're not gods among men, we're just decent players with more time on our hands and more endurance to tackle a boss which may not die for a few weeks.

IKR. My guild switched to EPGP for Legion and there was ZERO loot drama. In fact, our attendance rose 15% across the board and we were able to get gear on the people that did work. It also did a great job of kinda rotating gear around people because you couldn't bank EP due to decay.

My guild voted on EPGP as a group as our method of distributing rewards that we all earned.

But hey, I guess Blizzard knows what is best for our group instead of us.
    Its a shame when good people's like you have to pay for bad folks behavior. But Blizzard does it's homework. Give this PL thing a shot. It will be ok. It will be like ML was never there.

Deleted
    Not loot hand overs at gun point.
    Sunshine, you don't even believe what you just said, you know what's next on the menu.

I left that open so you can stabilise, i'm counting the hit and so far it's not pretty for you for this session, please don't slow down, i'm having so much fun from this, go ahead, slap my ass.

Losing power is scary but if you are the real deal they will still want to be involved. Have faith.
    This is some next tier level stuff. You are on fire this morning/evening lad

I don't think an organized group-oriented environment should have individual players making decisions that have been made by the collective for almost 14 years.

Like I've said, guilds have been doing great distributing loot in a manner at which has been agreed upon by the group.

Remember this important fact, trials not getting loot only being a thing because guild's needed a defensive mechanism to weed out unloyal guild hoppers who only care about themselves.
    And that will still happen. The point here is that allowing players to choose a setting where personal loot can be traded regardless of i/LVL will allow responsible groups to continue to determine their own loot progression. People or groups who do not want to risk that can stick to raids who use baseline Personal Loot with no trades on upgrades.

This seems like the best of both worlds, not the worst.

Sunshine, you don't even believe what you just said, you know what's next on the menu.

I left that open so you can stabilise, i'm counting the hit and so far it's not pretty for you for this session, please don't slow down, i'm having so much fun from this, go ahead, slap my ass.
    Are we back onto me again silly. Keep that to the PMs silly goose we don't want them to know.. teehee..

But back on subject. For real ML is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    First of all how is possible have that Kind of people in mythic raiding lol i was always think that people in mythic guild are better but when i read this xd
    Unless you are at the very VERY top..I would say...Top 50..maybe not even that...there are ALWAYS a few people like that. Either they are pretty bad at mechanics or under heal/dps for what they should be doing at their ilvl. Usually its one or the other

If you have DPS only that are like this your progression wont be hindered too bad until you hit fights where that one mechanic messup wipes the raid like Vari with the debuff

Deleted
    Oh you'd be surprised with the amount of idiots you get in a mythic guild. It's usually melee dps who are the ones causing wipes. If you ever did Star Auger on mythic or saw the fight, you can bet your arse that a melee is the one stopping you from getting the kill. We're not gods among men, we're just decent players with more time on our hands and more endurance to tackle a boss which may not die for a few weeks.
    Boy, it's been awhile i saw a rangedfag tossing the unconditioned blame on the melees, still backpedaling ?

(this is questionable banter opener for the one on the back with a smoothskin)

That being said, finding good melee players is harder i'll give you that, mechanics are usualy way more retarded and it's so easy to fuck a try, since i've rerolled Hunter i don't have to deal with that anymore, not even to worry about casting for the matter, if only hati wasn't challenged... i may be a lil' bit biased but by experience y'all man in robes are quite effeminate.
    Last edited by mmoc7a74b927b4; 2018-05-01 at 01:53 AM.

DKP/EPGP is stupid anyways...Loot Council is the SUPERIOR method if your officers/gm are semi competent. Ive used both systems and Loot Council is way better. This is coming from a 11/11M raider who is 969 equip right now so im not a loot whore

7+ Year Old Account
    Boy, it's been awhile i saw a rangedfag tossing the unconditioned blame on the melees, still backpedaling ? (this is questionable banter opener for the one on the back with a smoothskin)

That being said, finding good melee players is harder i'll give you that, mechanics are usualy way more retarded and it's so easy to fuck a try, since i've rerolled Hunter i don't have to deal with that anymore, (not even cast for the matter, if only hati wasn't challenged...)
    Just from experience and it happens a lot. Also i've mained both melee and range this expansion so it's not like I have some hatred towards melee players.

Star Augur clearly favored ranged. Just like krosus favored melee