10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XBPtYRSF9g

G'hunn sounds disgustingly great.
    Holy shit that’s amazing.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

7+ Year Old Account
    thats G'hunn voice is so good

i love how every old god have a entirely different style of voice who make then unique and badass

looking for the n'zoth ones, i hope is the same of the datamined files of neltharion's lair

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    For all the alliance players complaining about the mounts *sigh* I think they look pretty good, the horses look way better..much meatier. I agree with the person saying Alliance is human based thus the human mounts...makes total sense. But if you want to quit being jealous and rage about Horde bias....just do the logical thing. Go Horde....or go Home.
    It doesn't make much sense, it just speaks to their uncreativity.

For example there are numerous times in Drustvar where you take over the Drust constructs. Why not have a couple recolors of them instead of just another horse and gryphon? The Talanji rep gives us blood Troll mounts instead of mounts they traditionally use so there's no reason for the Alliance to not do the same.

The current mounts should all be from the Proudmoore rep. You can handwave the names away by saying the Proudmoore who rule the entire nation has a few breeds from around the isles. Drustvar and Stormsong should focus on other things like Drust constructs, bees, boars or whatever instead of making them all recolors of a new boring horse and the old MoP gryphon.

And I say this as someone who is 90% Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    More horses for the 400/450 mounts achiev'. In the end we'll still use our fav old mounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Why not have a couple recolors of them instead of just another horse and gryphon?
    why a human village would give you a drust contruct or an death druid animal?

they are doing things what make sense

besides, they prob try to stick with the alliance theme fantasy there, fearing that something new would make then mad (but we all know they would will be mad regardless)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

besides, they prob try to stick with the alliance theme fantasy there, fearing that something new would make then mad (but we all know they would will be mad regardless)
    why would talanji give you a blood troll mount?

10+ Year Old Account

Then make all the horses from one faction like the pterrordax. The horde mounts aren't all dinosaurs so why make all the alliance ones horses?

Also I''m pretty sure blizzard knows everyone's tired of horses and wolf mounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Then make all the horses from one faction like the pterrordax. The horde mounts aren't all dinosaurs so why make all the alliance ones horses?

Also I''m pretty sure blizzard knows everyone's tired of horses and wolf mounts.
    i don't know man, im just saying what i think, that they chose stick with the "classic alliance" human theme, since we are in kultirans

and the classic dino theme since we are in zandalari, maybe more mounts ate coming up

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    why would talanji give you a blood troll mount?
    because like people said have something to do with the blood trolls, so you basically disguise yourself as a blood troll

There are numerous times in Drustvar where you use an item or spell to take over a Drust construct and have it aid you. They aren't all living animals, sometimes they are just magical creations, and those dog models look exactly like the big wicker-golems we take control of through the zone. The druids in the zone are also heavily influenced by the death-druid aesthetic so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

It's the exact same as Talanji's rep who for some reason is selling old god related monsters that only the Blood Trolls use.

7+ Year Old Account
    So we stuck with f*cking horses and gryphons? Good job Blizzard. Yes I know Kul Tiras is human kingdom. But for fuck sake they could make something interesting and diverse - Kul Tiras is unique naval/island nation after all.

Horde gets hyena and spider/bat mutant thingy! Why for example Order of Embers can't have some dark creature as mount? They monster hunters - they can catch something dark and ugly and tame it. For fuck sake Blizzard.

Also Blood DK lose Wraithwalk and forced to choose it as talent.

Its mine Birthday today and this shit.

Warfronts still confuse me a bit

It's said that when you win the szenario, you unlock worldquests. But there isn't only one warfront for 20 people and that's it, no? There's a queue for all the people who want to do it. So if my team loses and another one wins, what happens?

...and if this is phased and only the winning teams get the world quest unlock, would't it be a huge split in the playerbase? Friends and guilds couldn't run all the worldquests together because not everyone might have done the warfront?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post

It's said that when you win the szenario, you unlock worldquests. But there isn't only one warfront for 20 people and that's it, no? There's a queue for all the people who want to do it. So if my team loses and another one wins, what happens?

...and if this is phased and only the winning teams get the world quest unlock, would't it be a huge split in the playerbase? Friends and guilds couldn't run all the worldquests together because not everyone might have done the warfront?!
    I think once faction gathers resources for attacking que for warfront option unlocks and all players can que for it. After some time (maybe 24 hours?) que is closing and no matter what attacking faction gets their worldbosses etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post

From my impression, it sounds like a smaller version of WG/TB but the reward is faction wide instead of only being limited to the 20 people who participated in a Warfront. I'm assuming it'll kind of be similar to the Broken Shore phases where it'll take in a combined effort from people, except is faction based and will in some way, guarantee control for the other faction.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-05-01 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    So, are they not doing bug fixes on the beta? I thought Storm's End would be fixed with the latest build but it's still broken.

Deleted
    i dont think the patch is live

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    So, are they not doing bug fixes on the beta? I thought Storm's End would be fixed with the latest build but it's still broken.
    "The latest build" did not actually arrive yesterday, probably today.

Also, they are in no hurry to deploy fixes out of order or anything. It may have been fixed, and it may be in a future build, but they are not deploying hotfixes for individual bugs. Or it might still be in the pipeline to be fixed in the future, along with probably a million other bugs. Focusing on one specific thing with an in-development version is not really giving you the full picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I think the point is that the boots are covering the Draenei hooves? Usually they don't.
    The t20 boots are covering EVERY race hooves, even tauren, it's not a glitch, it's awesome.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what's wrong with Storm's End but I'd imagine that they're more worried about fixing a game breaking memory problem than fixing a title from 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Not sure what's wrong with Storm's End but I'd imagine that they're more worried about fixing a game breaking memory problem than fixing a title from 5 years ago.
    Storm's End is a quest in Stormsong Valley lol. Unless it happens to be your first zone, for some reason the mob you're supposed to kill doesn't spawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    "The latest build" did not actually arrive yesterday, probably today.
    Really? I heard the build was rolled back, but my client downloaded 3GB last night and another 3GB again when I woke up just now.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Really? I heard the build was rolled back, but my client downloaded 3GB last night and another 3GB again when I woke up just now.
    The clien down-graded again, which is probably the second download you saw.