Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Damn right Blizz! nerf that mobility! DKs were definitely gods of movement in Legion!

Jokes aside.. too many of the talents in our "normal" tree are pvp related. Please move all pvp related talents to the pvp tree. Why would we want a reduced cooldown on grip in raiding or mythic+... give us an AOE stun instead.
    Yes because AOE stun has no impact in pvp...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Fingers crossed they impliment a petless option for unholy DK.

Sure, it looks like it's going the other way, but those of us who started as blood DPS and later moved to 2h frost DPS before blizzard told us to fuck off can dream right?
    O man we share the same dream lol. I hate this ugly pet. There's no reason to seek an awesome xmog when you have the ugliest thing in the game following you everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Says nothing about killing blow dude. Also, last I checked inquisitors in Arcway could not be interrupted through traditional methods, same goes for the Shivarra in there that bladestorms, both of which could prove to be useful interrupts for a melee heavy group. Interrupt rotations on certain trash is a thing, fully aware of that buddy. The only time a tank ever hates grip is in random dungeons as far as I know dude. Most tanks I run M+ with appreciate that someone can actually use a grip to such an extent. Try it sometime, just because you don't take full advantage of the grip doesn't make it utter shit.

One last thing, pelters that disengage from the pack in NL, guess who can't interrupt that? Anyone with an interrupt, but guess who can grip that back in? DKs. Please educate yourself on DK's in M+ because it seems like you don't run DK at all as there is plenty of dungeons in Legion where a grip has pretty strong potential in terms of utility.
    Its the same version of the glyph that required a KB to work its 99% chance it will be on a KB. And great we got a whole new talent just for those 3 mobs in the game that is so fucking aewsome. Also i would like to introduce you to this cool thing they invented called STUN LOCK its pretty great and works wonderful on shit that cant be interrupted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Its the same version of the glyph that required a KB to work its 99% chance it will be on a KB. And great we got a whole new talent just for those 3 mobs in the game that is so fucking aewsome. Also i would like to introduce you to this cool thing they invented called STUN LOCK its pretty great and works wonderful on shit that cant be interrupted.
    You can't stun trash like inquisitors bro and why would you stun a pelter when you can just as easily grip it back in, THEN stun it? Also it doesn't say killing blow, what you're saying is just an assumption at this point, nothing more. Maybe try and get out of random dungeons and jump into 20+ keys sometime to figure out how grip and certain trash packs work, yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayiicha View Post
    You couldn't make up a community like this.

DK's screaming about Mobility for over a year; they replace the disliked mobility CD with the one people have been screaming for, then go and leave us with the option to take the old one aswell - and people aren't happy. WoW players, fucking WoW players..
    What mobility?

The only baseline mobility DK gets is a mount speed increase, forcing us to spec into wraith walk now, and we lose the hook from the sludge belcher.

If anything Unholy is probably in the worst shape it has ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    What mobility?

The only baseline mobility DK gets is a mount speed increase, forcing us to spec into wraith walk now, and we lose the hook from the sludge belcher.
    DA is baseline with a 30% boost at 8 seconds, giving immunity to any external and knockback movements, and allows you to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Damn right Blizz! nerf that mobility! DKs were definitely gods of movement in Legion!

Jokes aside.. too many of the talents in our "normal" tree are pvp related. Please move all pvp related talents to the pvp tree. Why would we want a reduced cooldown on grip in raiding or mythic+... give us an AOE stun instead.
    It actually can be useful in M+ with some affixes, very niche but I think it is in a good talent row to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    You can't stun trash like inquisitors bro and why would you stun a pelter when you can just as easily grip it back in, THEN stun it? Also it doesn't say killing blow, what you're saying is just an assumption at this point, nothing more. Maybe try and get out of random dungeons and jump into 20+ keys sometime to figure out how grip and certain trash packs work, yeah?
    You keep trying to make a shitty talent looks good, also what you said makes no sense at all you should try to learn what stun locking means. Its a talent that would be decent for like 2 trash mobs, if thats good for you you should learn your class a little better, also if it can be gripped it can be stunned, again learn your class better. And one more thing you sound like +20 are a big deal try doing +25 then you can brag about it.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2018-05-01 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What mobility?

If anything Unholy is probably in the worst shape it has ever been.
    read the changes before goin on forum to bitch about, DA has 30% mspeed now on use
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed010 View Post
    DA is baseline with a 30% boost at 8 seconds, giving immunity to any external and knockback movements, and allows you to cast.
    I've looked at two different calculators and neither of them have it listed

But even with DA...lost the Abomination's hook and need to spec into Wraith...so we lost some and we gained some. So not really much more mobile than before...still nothing is gonna beat the 15% passive Unholy (And other specs when presences were a thing) had once upon a time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    read the changes before goin on forum to bitch about, DA has 30% mspeed now on use
    Still aren't really any better off than before...read my post before you start bitching.

We got DA sure (Not my fault the calculators aren't 100% updated) but we lost hook and we need to spec in WW...so my post still stands, we're really no much better off than before.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Yes because AOE stun has no impact in pvp...
    I so didnt say that it hasnt
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-05-01 at 06:12 PM.

I've looked at two different calculators and neither of them have it listed

But even with DA...lost the Abomination's hook and need to spec into Wraith...so we lost some and we gained some. So not really much more mobile than before...still nothing is gonna beat the 15% passive Unholy (And other specs when presences were a thing) had once upon a time.

- - - Updated - - -

Still aren't really any better off than before...read my post before you start bitching.

We got DA sure (Not my fault the calculators aren't 100% updated) but we lost hook and we need to spec in WW...so my post still stands, we're really no much better off than before.
    While losing the second hook is annoying I'd much rather have two speed boosts available, that would be more useful more often than a double hook.

Also I wouldn't count out the abomination just yet, it's possible it will be around in a different way, have to wait see.

10+ Year Old Account
    You keep trying to make a shitty talent looks good, also what you said makes no sense at all you should try to learn what stun locking means. Its a talent that would be decent for like 2 trash mobs, if thats good for you you should learn your class a little better, also if it can be gripped it can be stunned, again learn your class better. And one more thing you sound like +20 are a big deal try doing +25 then you can brag about it.
    Hmmmm, unless you're one of the top 20 world DK players on raider.io with 25s under their belt I say sit down. The class changes are not even live on beta yet and you're already assuming something is terrible when M+ has not been tested with zero clue of what group comps will be like given they're not quite at that stage in beta so I would refrain from looking silly and save your opinion until everything's been tested first.

Until then, I have nothing more to say to you bud, this argument got old ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    AoE changes seem good... but I wish they could spice up the normal rotation a little bit. Build & spend wounds and maintain disease is pretty boring imo, and new Soul Reaper has basically no interaction with the rest of the spec. Unholy DK has traditionally had the reputation of being a complex spec, so I really wish they could do something more exciting here.
    Yeah it would be interesting to see some added complexity there with epidemic and wounds. Keeping your 2 DoT/debuffs in sync and using an ability that takes into account both would be neat.

I hope they keep it as a complex spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    While losing the second hook is annoying I'd much rather have two speed boosts available, that would be more useful more often than a double hook.

Also I wouldn't count out the abomination just yet, it's possible it will be around in a different way, have to wait see.
    Still conflicted, nice to have the glyphs back, but at the same time I'm a pvper and will suck to lose the hook.

They haven't done much to Frost yet at all so either they like it how it is or some more changes to come.

Unholy frenzy vs gargoyle..?

Changes seem good. Id happily lose wraith walk for 20-30% move speed passively lol. Epidemic is a nice change. Clawing shadows seems to be an obvious pick unless u lack wounds.. all in all, im happy!

For leveling I think I would do 3-2-1-3-3-3-1

Unholy frenzy doesnt look worth it for leveling, but I think it might be top pick at max level. I think they should replace death's reach with Wraith Walk, and put some other talent in the 75 tier. Also, am I the only one hoping "All Will Serve" will actually be a decent talent? Even for leveling/WQ/non-mythic raiding.

Group playing wise which is most of the game double grip is way more usefull.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2018-05-02 at 01:52 AM.

Group playing wise which is most of the game double grip is way more usefull.
    Different experiences I guess, I would find a second speed boost more useful in raids with incredibly few exceptions, in dungeons would vary more, but for any instance I can think of where I could make use of a second hook I can just as easily think of a decent reason to use an extra speed boost.

I honestly find a second hook more useful solo.

Different experiences I guess, I would find a second speed boost more useful in raids with incredibly few exceptions, in dungeons would vary more, but for any instance I can think of where I could make use of a second hook I can just as easily think of a decent reason to use an extra speed boost.

I honestly find a second hook more useful solo.
    yeah in raids deff, but not in pvp, either way the second speed boost is in another row that the abom would be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Fingers crossed they impliment a petless option for unholy DK.

Sure, it looks like it's going the other way, but those of us who started as blood DPS and later moved to 2h frost DPS before blizzard told us to fuck off can dream right?
    Oh... How cool it wos! Blood DPS. How fun wos play as blood DPS. And armor penetration the best stat ever! Realy dream. I w8 it each new expansion. Why DK cant have four spek? Two for blood, like feral druid...