Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfWar View Post
    Last post I'll make in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfWar
    Only post I will do
    I mean you lied before about only being a single-post account so see you next "leak".

Literally what is the point in posting such fake drivel? Do you just hope that some gullible idiots believe you just for a second? The expansion is basically laid out we already have a rough idea of how it's going to pan out, next raid is a zuldazar raid which will probably be a small one or maybe just attatched to the same tier as the first. Next major raid tier and patch is centered around azshara with naga and old god stuff. We'll most likely be more introduced to n'zoth, then the rest of the content from there on will be centered around n'zoth.

Why would you just pull ethereals out your ass and pretend we're going to another planet again? It's just stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Last post I'll make in this thread. For everyone who still doesn't get it. Cinematics are never shown at launch events. If you could have guessed from stills without sound from the cinematic that it was lordaeron being attacked by the alliance, good for you. All I saw was several stills with sylvanas in action, anduin in action. The context that was given was the one I literally posted. If stuff was implemented end of legion and not in BFA, sure, happens. But the fact remains that when I posted it, it was not known to happen, and yet it did. You're arguing semantics. I know a lot more details about the expansion by now that have not been released and my entire reasoning for not posting them is because I can't validate them, just like I couldn't validate most of the first leaks, except for the cinematic. However, with this patch, I can 100% validate it and chose to share it. Do with it what you will. At the end of the day, we both know what is going to happen in one of the major patches .
    So you say you had acsess to watching the cinematic as a launch event? what...? those... those dont exist... Special launch events before the expansion is announced where they play the cineamtic? wtf you talking about...

Also you made it sylvanas attacking alliance, alliance retaliating, when the cinematic has the alliance attack the horde.. then the horde retatliating... so competly backwards... Why did you make such a bold claim if all you "saw" was several stills with sylvanas and anduin, why are you suddenly backing up so much?
    You say literally here that all you saw was stills of anduin and sylvanas in combat, but then make this huge claim on who attacks first based off it?

yes, alot of the stuff you posted was known the happen, the remake of silithus, and that sargeras would stab the planet, and we would fight over the blood from the planet...
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=272283/t...and-voice-over
    literally a month before your post
    that we would go to kultiras
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...watch-Doomfist
    literally 3 months before your "leak"

so YES WE KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING and you simply put it in your "leak" to claim you were the one who broughti t to our attention...

You cant validate them? wow that didnt stop you before, if you know all these details post them, post them all, so when they happen you can prove us wrong, and use them as points later to say "see i was right"

Again you validated nothing of what you have said, and everything you have said was allready common knowlege, or was so general it could have fit anything

seriously you are fooling no one but yourself and other people who cant think for themselves, you have been proven wrong.
    face it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Eh the last leak wasn't all that far off really, I don't know why the people are giving the OP so much shit. Ethereals would be cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

yes because your last one was so perfectly correct!

(No the only things that stuck were thing we allready knew... and things that were obvious from leaks allready found that were confirmed like the "Kultiras cloth leveling armor")

(Cinematic was wrong)
    (Return us to places like revamped silithus wrong, it is in legion, and gilneas, no we dont go to gilneas)
    (New races none VERY, VERY WRONG)
    (Level to 115, wrong)
    (Pvp, scaling, and custimzation literally says nothing...)
    (Note was wrong...)
    (Release date was very very wrong, Pre-patch april 2018)

(also literally named it this

but then posts 21 more times...)
    All of those happened in a way, except Release Date and Level Cap.

Learn how inside scoops work before making a fool out of yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishoa View Post

except they didnt? "no new races" the blizccon thing was wrong, we allready knew kultiras and the silithus stuff, we are not going to gilneas, the cinematic was entirely wrong, and we will not be revisting alot of old zones like he seems to imply.

but nice try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Eh the last leak wasn't all that far off really, I don't know why the people are giving the OP so much shit. Ethereals would be cool though.
    because if it was minor things like if it said "new races" then turned out allied races, sure thats close enough or "A new artifact like item that is one piece of gear" alright... or "New race dark iron and highmountain tauren" alright
    but there is so many things that should have just been plan obvious... also he listed alot of stuff we allready knew.

he got 3 things sorta right that we didnt know, but they were things we allready were speculating on happening, and blizzard had hinted at allready, and even then such broad statements "Jaina will have a big part!" well yeah... were going to kultiras thats pretty obvious..."

Literally the only things that are correct that we did not allready 100% know about are
    "War between alliance and horde" and "Customization"
    We allready knew about everything else, and what we didnt, he got wrong.

I bet you two also think people can speak to the dead?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-05-01 at 04:27 PM.

Of course we'll meet up with the ethereals, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

Deleted

If PVP ever became the key focus of the game, it would instantly die, for real. As the vast anti-PVP majority wouldn't tolerate it at all.

Learn how confidence scams and fortune telling work. You're presented a bunch of guesstimates, and you believe what you want to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Learn how confidence scams and fortune telling work. You're presented a bunch of guesstimates, and you believe what you want to hear.
    Im taking you off of ignore. A man who can understand the stupidity of physics and mediums does not deserve to be ignored.

Cause yeah it really is sad how few people understand how easy it is to lie this stuff.

Ethereal content? Sounds juicy if true! I'd still rather get Ogres/Arakkoa/High Elves/Mogu/Jinyu before we get space mummies as a new race, but Ethereal home world and content sounds good in the neighborhood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If PVP ever became the key focus of the game, it would instantly die, for real. As the vast anti-PVP majority wouldn't tolerate it at all.
    Some of the biggest games on the PC are Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota2, Pubg - all games that are entirely about PvP. Maybe Blizzard wants WoW to be more like them.

Stop posting before you make a worse fool out of yourself then you already have so far.
    Son, the fact you can't see that everyone isn't falling for your shit anymore makes you the biggest fool here. Take your own advice boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Some of the biggest games on the PC are Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota2, Pubg - all games that are entirely about PvP. Maybe Blizzard wants WoW to be more like them.
    And there's probably millions more that would also enjoy PVE which is the biggest focus of WoW as it should be. I don't hate PVP but I never got much fun out of it as PVE. Heck I know there's ppl that wnat some PVE related stuff in Overwatch.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Last post I'll make in this site.
    Wow thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How did you read his post if he was on ignore?
    You can click a button on a ignored person's post to read and quote it.

Nice post history. Very accurate expansion "leak" OmegaLUL Not even right about level cap :'(
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

I think the leak is in your ass, because this is pure shit.

Meh, it's probably a fake because of how random it seems. But at the same time, if someone leaked what 7.3 and Antorus was going to be a few months before Legion came out I'm sure a lot of people would have called it BS. You just never know what blizzard will do these days, but ethereal stuff seems more fitting for another expansion, not BfA.

You mean "learn how fortune telling works" which is to be purposely vague and put in some known knowns to appear reliable.

TidesOfWar never had any inside information to begin with. For that matter, saying +5 levels was monumentally stupid, since Blizzard already decided years ago 5 levels didn't work, and MoP only had 5 levels to get back to full 10s.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felplague View Post

except its fake, are you serious..? This dude has done horrid fakes before...
    s a r c a s m