Black Temple Timewalking

Pretty cool they left the effects on the weapons.

So just did the first 4 bosses with a pug and disbanded due to ppl having to go to work. I now find out that I'm locked to that group and can't join any other groups? This seems a little odd considering how large the raid is and how pugging is such a huge part of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyVibes View Post
    So just did the first 4 bosses with a pug and disbanded due to ppl having to go to work. I now find out that I'm locked to that group and can't join any other groups? This seems a little odd considering how large the raid is and how pugging is such a huge part of WoW.
    It's like the old days of WoW.

You'll just need to start a new group and that new group will start where you left off, you can't just jump into any other group. If you want to bring the original players in great. The lock exists by itself and the players are tied to *it*

Unfortunately, as you push the lock further, it will lock out other players as well who were in the original group.

Which is shitty but thats how it was back in the day.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    It's like the old days of WoW.

You'll just need to start a new group and that new group will start where you left off, you can't just jump into any other group. If you want to bring the original players in great. The lock exists by itself and the players are tied to *it*

Unfortunately, as you push the lock further, it will lock out other players as well who were in the original group.

Which is shitty but thats how it was back in the day.
    and yet we keep seeing: Blizzard keeps fixing what ain't broke. This is one in a ton of limitation old WoW was improved upon but players forget about them when considering how the game improved or not with the years. Good thing the Molten Core anniversary event didn't have a 8 debuff limit on monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    and yet we keep seeing: Blizzard keeps fixing what ain't broke. This is one in a ton of limitation old WoW was improved upon but players forget about them when considering how the game improved or not with the years. Good thing the Molten Core anniversary event didn't have a 8 debuff limit on monsters.
    Shit like this is why when people say BC was the best, I laugh in their face. Those Rose Tented Glasses though.

Some parts of BC were great, but over all, it was a trash fire of a game compared to how smooth and seamless everything is now.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Deleted
    Most importantly: Can these items actually titanforge to reasonable item levels, or do they "only" get the warforged+15 similar to other timewalking pieces from dungeons?

Also, is there a way to see the item level of those pieces on lower level chars? Maybe some twinks could get great gear from this.
    EDIT: Found solution to that point already. WoWhead offers this feature. And nope, items are, sadly, not worth it. It is just the same ilvl as other timewalking gear on lower levels than 110.
    Last edited by mmocd5f6a5c456; 2017-07-11 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how Reliquary is Andross

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    Shit like this is why when people say BC was the best, I laugh in their face. Those Rose Tented Glasses though.

Some parts of BC were great, but over all, it was a trash fire of a game compared to how smooth and seamless everything is now.
    In TBC you could not faceroll / pug raids in any difficulty and LFR shit was not a thing, so there was no need for separate lockouts for individuals. Know your shit before spewing shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    In TBC you could not faceroll / pug raids in any difficulty and LFR shit was not a thing, so there was no need for separate lockouts for individuals. Know your shit before spewing shit.
    The only people who complain about LFR are the people bad enough at the game for which LFR is still relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    The only people who complain about LFR are the people bad enough at the game for which LFR is still relevant.
    Nice strawman but what does it have to do with anything? We were talking about lockouts.

Deleted
    Nice strawman but what does it have to do with anything? We were talking about lockouts.
    Complaining about LFR is irrelevant since LFR is irrelevant. Mythic raids still carry raid IDs with lockouts just like in BC. Your comment made it sound like back in BC shit was hard but now you can faceroll the raids. You can't. You can only faceroll the irrelevant difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Complaining about LFR is irrelevant since LFR is irrelevant. Mythic raids still carry raid IDs with lockouts just like in BC. Your comment made it sound like back in BC shit was hard but now you can faceroll the raids. You can't. You can only faceroll the irrelevant difficulties.
    I love you.

Question, the post says ilvl 900 gear but the loot list says 930. Which is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    Question, the post says ilvl 900 gear but the loot list says 930. Which is correct?
    Used to be 900 ilvl back in 7.2.5, now in 7.3.5 it is 930, they probably scaled the ilvl up to keep it relevant for people that are still gearing alts and shit

10+ Year Old Account
    You called LFR shit. Is it so surprising that s/he is picking up on that? Don't go calling a whole form of content 'shit' if you aren't prepared to handle backlash from people who actually enjoy that form of content, buddy.