Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How did you read his post if he was on ignore?
    Decided to view pst to see what it was about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    s a r c a s m
    Sarcasm? you do know the person i was responding to still thinks its legit right? dont claim sarcasm for someone when its obviously not sarcasm...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Yeah, the initial leak was just a bunch of vague information..
    Most of which could be extrapolated form what we already knew.

The few novel things introduced were what turned out to be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to Argus to finish off the Legion isn't as left-field as throwing Ethereals in to immediately follow up Azshara.
    True, but I'm sure people would have been skeptical about the Pantheon being there when it was just confirmed that Sargeras killed them in Chronicles, Argus having a World Soul and being the final boss, no KJ on Argus, and Void Alleria. And of course you would have the "Argus can't be a patch, has to be an expansion crowd." The issue here is that there hasn't been any ethereal presence in BFA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes because your last one was so perfectly correct!
    It's actually pretty spot on. You have to take into consideration that Blizzard likes to change things up all the time. Remember when we were promised to fight Grommash as the end boss of Warlords of Draenor? Yeah, it changed.

OP might be right in all regards but just because some details were changed over the course of development you call him a liar? Harsh. And yes, Sylvanas did attack first. The battle for Undercity is the result of the burning of Teldrassil, remember? You seem to convienently forget that little storyline.

OP, I give you the benefit of the doubt. You might be the real deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    The issue here is that there hasn't been any ethereal presence in BFA.
    But there was on Argus with Locus Walker. Similar to how there was some Legion presence in WoD here and there.

I have zero idea if OP is full of shit or not but if the expansion after BfA is Void related then an 8.x patch with some Ethereal involvement isn't really that much of a stretch. Might be part of a patch, a whole patch or complete fiction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    It's actually pretty spot on. You have to take into consideration that Blizzard likes to change things up all the time. Remember when we were promised to fight Grommash as the end boss of Warlords of Draenor? Yeah, it changed.

OP might be right in all regards but just because some details were changed over the course of development you call him a liar? Harsh. And yes, Sylvanas did attack first. The battle for Undercity is the result of the burning of Teldrassil, remember? You seem to convienently forget that little storyline.

OP, I give you the benefit of the doubt. You might be the real deal.
    the grommash as an end boss thing was a joke because we were mad we just got garrosh as an end boss, and oh now were gunna get his dad as an end boss!
    Also they dont change the max level, if allied races are going to exist, and many other things 1 month before announcing it.

Op was not right at all, he said the CINEMATIC was the horde attacking then the alliance retaliating THE BURNING OF TELD IS NOT IN THE CINEMATIC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Meh, it's probably a fake because of how random it seems. But at the same time, if someone leaked what 7.3 and Antorus was going to be a few months before Legion came out I'm sure a lot of people would have called it BS. You just never know what blizzard will do these days, but ethereal stuff seems more fitting for another expansion, not BfA.
    thing is this dude has "leaked" stuff before that was all wrong... so....

10+ Year Old Account
    If he was wrong, isn't there also the chance that maybe, just maybe they changed some of the things he was talking about? After all it would be early stages during that time period he "leaked" things and lots of things would be subject to change. Straight off the bat dismissing it is kinda ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    If he was wrong, isn't there also the chance that maybe, just maybe they changed some of the things he was talking about? After all it would be early stages during that time period he "leaked" things and lots of things would be subject to change. Straight off the bat dismissing it is kinda ignorant.
    it was 1 month before announcement, we allready had stuff like kultiras leveling gear leaked months before that, and silithus even earlier then that.

no they did not 1 month before announcement
    change the level cap
    add allied raced
    change the cinematic
    change the expansion from pvp focused to once again pve focused
    change the prepatch release date by 4 months
    add the azerite system
    remove gilneas and "other old zones"

15+ Year Old Account
    Last leak seemed somewhat legit. Dunno about the ethereals, they have some void connectivity on mac'aree and we haven't really dug into that grand vizier that's helping alleria. Could be, could be just OP taking unfinished storylines from what we have atm. I'll keep an eye on this one, only time will tell.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Last leak seemed somewhat legit. Dunno about the ethereals, they have some void connectivity on mac'aree and we haven't really dug into that grand vizier that's helping alleria. Could be, could be just OP taking unfinished storylines from what we have atm. I'll keep an eye on this one, only time will tell.
    Time told and he was wrong... so...

7+ Year Old Account
    Decided to view pst to see what it was about

- - - Updated - - -

Sarcasm? you do know the person i was responding to still thinks its legit right? dont claim sarcasm for someone when its obviously not sarcasm...
    Are you sure that they actually think that? Are you sure you aren't on your typical over-zealous posting rampages towards things you don't like?

Honest questions.

that is not at all what happens in the cinematic, the alliance is attacking the horde capital.
    The alliance attacks then horde attacks then they both attack if your going by the cinematic itself, i dont get where you go' horde attacks first in the cinematic" no, very much no, the alliance attacks first.
    What the fuck are you on about? Regardless of the leak being or not legit, arguing that the cinematic wasn't Sylvanas attacking and Anduin retaliating (regardless of the location of the battle or the context to it) is just acting like a moron.

Also Silithus was spot on and other mentions aswell. Considering how stuff change throughout development, it's pretty accurate anyways, but hey, keep on trucking buddy, keep protecting MMOC from leakers!

Seriously.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2018-05-01 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Also Silithus was spot on and other mentions aswell. Considering how stuff change throughout development, it's pretty accurate anyways, but hey, keep on trucking buddy, keep protecting MMOC from leakers!

Seriously.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ound-SPOILERS/

The gaping wound in Silithus was datamined in September. This was weeks before he posted his leaks. Sure, he could actually have insider info, but it's just as likely that he made a lucky guess based on all the speculation surrounding what we already knew. Even if it were a real leak, it's way too vague and up to interpretation to be solid.

But hey, it only takes a few months into BFA before we know if we'll see a bunch of Ethereal content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    What the fuck are you on about? Regardless of the leak being or not legit, arguing that the cinematic wasn't Sylvanas attacking and Anduin retaliating (regardless of the location of the battle or the context to it) is just acting like a moron.

Seriously.
    Silithus was leaked 3 months before he made the post.. So yeah it was sorta spot on everyone already knew from data mining months before.. I linked the evidence a few posts back...

Also no the cinematic does not show sylvanans starting the battle... The alliance attacks, horde defends. Yes we know overall The story is the horde attacked first but he claimed the cinematic would have sylvanws attack then anduin retaliate....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Are you sure that they actually think that? Are you sure you aren't on your typical over-zealous posting rampages towards things you don't like?

Honest questions.
    What...? I would love this to be a reality, but are you serious?

But hey ask them yourself they are here. Instead of being literally no part in any conversation here other then trying to make it look like I dont understand what sarcasm on the internet is... (It isn't a thing unless stated) maybe ask them their opinion instead of stating it for them when its obvious you dont know what their opinion is?

Stupidity and parody are often hard to seperate.

Allied races are new races... Kultiran are literally 100% unique, as are nightborne... but hey want to call them not new races go ahead, but you fucking serious your going to say he was right in his "leak" cause they arnt technically new races, so he was right!

- - - Updated - - -

and as i said above, most of it is wrong, and that that isnt is either off enough to be pushed as a guess, or we allready knew, like how we knew kultiras because of that leaked armor, or silithus because of the wound map being leaked.
    100% unique using the same dance. 100%.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

yes because your last one was so perfectly correct!

(No the only things that stuck were thing we allready knew... and things that were obvious from leaks allready found that were confirmed like the "Kultiras cloth leveling armor")

(Cinematic was wrong)
    (Return us to places like revamped silithus wrong, it is in legion, and gilneas, no we dont go to gilneas)
    (New races none VERY, VERY WRONG)
    (Level to 115, wrong)
    (Pvp, scaling, and custimzation literally says nothing...)
    (Note was wrong...)
    (Release date was very very wrong, Pre-patch april 2018)

(also literally named it this

but then posts 21 more times...)
    Have you read leaks before? That's pretty fucking dead on. Quit nitpicking.

On topic, I hope this isn't real and they give Ethereals their own expac.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Have you read leaks before? That's pretty fucking dead on. Quit nitpicking.

On topic, I hope this isn't real and they give Ethereals their own expac.
    pretty fucking dead on?
    yeah man what the fuck is an allied race?
    level 115 yeah sure thats the exact same as 120.
    yeah for sure the cinematic shows sylvanas attacking the alliance and the alliance retaliating.
    jaina is the role for anduin to retaliate? i mean she literally does not show up till DURING anduin retaliation but ok.
    april pre-patch? i mean its now may and we still dont have a pre-patch date.
    revamped gilneas sure.
    No mention of the azerite system at all, one of the biggest points in the expansion, no mention of zuldazar at all.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-05-02 at 11:09 AM.

Even if this leak is true nothing really interesting apart from the raid which will again be 3 unknown bosses since the Nexus King of the ethereals died in Netherstorm

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they have expansions planned beforehand but isn't it a bit too early to meddle with leaks already?

In any case, WOOHOO ETHEREALS.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Also the cinematic was shown and has been shown alot of times, are you fucking serious? the WoD one was used to announce the expansion, the legion one was shown THE DAY THE EXPANSION GOT ANNOUNCED AT GAMESCON and mops was used to announce it.
    Then there's the fact that the one for Legion was used for TV ads alongside a cover of Dust in the Wind.

The first time I saw that was after the cinematic of Varian's Fate was shown. My wife was confused as to why I called it a dick move. (until she saw Varian becoming Dust in the Wind later)

I preferred the leaks that had the Abysmal (sic) Maw as a raid.