Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Pubg

~steppin large and laughin easy~

Fortnite. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Declaring things to be white privilege or cultural appropriation.

Who am I kidding, there's no expiration date on peoples desire to act offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Hardcore SJW pandering *crosses fingers*

Sorry, man. Facts will never go out of style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    #MeToo

Thankfully
    Why? Got something to hide?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    2018 calendars.

Deleted
    Peace sadface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    2018 calendars.
    Is this really the first time someone says this in the thread?

Good one

post-bfa world of warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardu Hasselfrau View Post
    "He's popular if you ignore what popular means, y'all!"

But hey, if that's how you want to judge who's popular, Obama's waaaaaaaaay more popular than he is. So hey, glad you Trumpheads can admit that!
    Its nice that all you have is moronic twaddle and petty insults, really gives democrats a good name.... ^_^

That being said, pretty sure most people who voted for Trump would have voted for Obama if it was him instead of Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Its nice that all you have is moronic twaddle and petty insults, really gives democrats a good name.... ^_^
    I love how if you're not a Trump supporter, you're automatically a dirty liberal a

That being said, pretty sure most people who voted for Trump would have voted for Obama if it was him instead of Hillary.
    Ahhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha! XD <ahem> You keep telling yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Case in point.
    Famous or infamous, it does not matter. There is no doubt he is, indefinitely, popular, and will be so long as you people keep grasping at straws and throwing your shit at him lol
    His name gets tossed into a lot of topics that have nothing to do with him. Another case in point and example: Half of the replies in this thread.
    I didn't say anything about whether he was famous or infamous. Again, how is he popular when a clear plurality of the populace thinks he's doing a shit job?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    One person’s alternative is another’s mainstream my friend. That’s one way blind biasedness works.

OFP
    Yeah, I really don't give a shit about your pseudo-philosophizing. Words have definitions, and you failed to make any actual point because you suddenly decided that you could redefine words.

And what does OFP even mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Name one thing that is popular/mainstream now that wont be popular in a year.
    Avicii....

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I didn't say anything about whether he was famous or infamous. Again, how is he popular when a clear plurality of the populace thinks he's doing a shit job?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I really don't give a shit about your pseudo-philosophizing. Words have definitions, and you failed to make any actual point because you suddenly decided that you could redefine words.

And what does OFP even mean?
    Stop mouthbreathing.
    Trump is a trend and will be a popular topic for a very long time.
    Famous, or infamous.

Because you or a large amount of people dislikes something, that does not mean it's any less relevant or any less of a popular topic. Especially when all you can do is bring said topic up over and over again.