Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    So theyre arent a bunch of dks.
    But that is what they look like, except for very few exceptions, so you just want essentially the entire sect retconned and basically undo what it means to be san'layn.

I literally described them.
    So if i described a Fel Orc and just called it an Orc in an Orc thread, you would just assume I meant Fel Orcs all along and go with it or would you provide counter arguments?

Maybe they can just add a few faces with red eyes to blood elves and a couple pale/grey skins

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Only if horde gets loli vampires. Lolis are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    So if i described a Fel Orc and just called it an Orc in an Orc thread, you would just assume I meant Fel Orcs all along and go with it or would you provide counter arguments?
    Check the first image in the fist post.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Only if horde gets loli vampires. Lolis are the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    snip
    A) Contrary to what you think you don't need to respond to everything with giant pictures (often reposts)
    B) That thot looks like she worked in country biggest harbour for 25 years. She has no purity of proper loli.

Check the first image in the fist post.
    Did you post said first image? He doesn't even say princes directly. Just a glazed over suggestion.

Learn to defend your comment beyond "nu-uh! I am right cause I say you clearly don't understand cyclical reasoning."

San'layn is like a low-key High Elf thread. That or they desperately attempting to make others see the delusion.

Sorry, but if you want undead Elves. The DKs are there for you

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Although, I'm not optimistic of them becoming an allied race myself, what exactly distinguishes them as "Twilight Vampires"?
    Nothing, that guy’s just a bozo. Sanlayn are your classic undead vampire in elf form. Twilight vamps are just sparkly humans.

Did you post said first image? He doesn't even say princes directly. Just a glazed over suggestion.

Learn to defend your comment beyond "nu-uh! I am right cause I say you clearly don't understand cyclical reasoning."

San'layn is like a low-key High Elf thread. That or they desperately attempting to make others see the delusion.

Sorry, but if you want undead Elves. The DKs are there for you
    Im asking you to see the first image because thats what we want from San'layn. No, i dont want to play a dk, this thread isnt about them. And you can keep your HE for yourself
    Last edited by lordsesho; 2018-05-02 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    A) Contrary to what you think you don't need to respond to everything with giant pictures (often reposts)
    B) That thot looks like she worked in country biggest harbour for 25 years. She has no purity of proper loli.
    it's the closest you'll see in wow
    the rise of the gnomeferatu come

While I highly doubt this would happen, I don't think it's totally impossible. With the Blood Queen dead, the San'layn have no presumed leader other than the Lich King himself. Unless they've been totally severed from The Scourge, I find it hard to believe that Bolvar would allow Sylvanas to take control of a sect of his Scourge. A lot has happened to Wrath, though, so anything is possible, I suppose.

I predominantly play Orcs, but I think I would play a San'layn. Hopefully they can be Blood DKs.

Im asking you to see the first image because thats what we want from San'layn. No, i dont want to play a dk, this thread isnt about them. And you can keep your HE for yourself
    Why would I want HE? Did I ever say I want HE?

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I predominantly play Orcs, but I think I would play a San'layn. Hopefully they can be Blood DKs.
    They indeed can, just roll blood elf.

If done right, it would be nice. But to be honest I'd rather not have human models in the Horde. The elf models, fine, but not the human ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Although, I'm not optimistic of them becoming an allied race myself, what exactly distinguishes them as "Twilight Vampires"?
    Vampires who looks cute/sexy/neat/etc.

Real vampires must looks scary.

Why would I want HE? Did I ever say I want HE?
    you said that this thread is like a low-key HE thread. You touched on this subject, im just showing how i dont care about them

Deleted
    I'd be glad to be able to play a Vampire on either side. I hope they go crazy with Allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    They indeed can, just roll blood elf.
    And that is indeed correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    People will complain about too many elves, but undead high elves have always been part of the Forsaken, and frankly should have been around in greater numbers than we even saw.

And, like I've said before, Allied Races should be a kitchen sink approach. Throw everything in there and just let players choose what they want. More dwarves, more trolls, more elves, more tauren. Who cares? Put them all in.

So I'm all for the darkfallen being added as a Horde allied race. Personally hope if they do it, they use the nightfallen model from Legion as the basis, as they have a much more Forsaken vibe. Just tweak the ears, faces, and colors, and give them some Blood Prince style Heritage Armor.