Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Everything that ruined server communities. (X-realm lfr lfg...)

Master loot
    Daze
    LFR
    Pet Battles
    Post-MoP world bosses with their awful loot
    Demon Hunters

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    LFD and LFR.

I don't care much about pet battles but saying it is the worst feature is kinda childish. It doesn't interfere with your gameplay and doesn't damage the game as a whole at all like LFD/LFR did.

Are people just calling it the worst because how dare be things I don't like in this video game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Are people just calling it the worst because how dare be things I don't like in this video game?
    It's a completely useless feature that has taken, and will continue to take, design time from some other content.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    - LFR
    - Pet Battles
    - Garrisons
    - Mission Tables
    - CRZ
    Indeed - but complemented with:
    - no instant teleports to dungeons
    - with adding trainers back
    - with adding pure server merges (regardless of naming issues) and continuing merges at regular intervals if needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything that undermined the MMO aspects: Sharding, LFR, LFD, phasing, etc.

Everything that undermined the RPG aspects: shallow class design, homogenization of classes, transmog, shrinking of the world, themepark style systems, exponential power increases, trivialization of all content, etc.

Arenas, I have a hard time picking but the activity that I have spent absolute least time on would be 2v2 or 3v3 and since it is the feature I've spent the least time on it would also make it the worst according to my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Nope it doesnt. I'm clearing full hc for 2 months already every week, my cache from 4 mythic weekly is hc, my cache from mission table antorus mission is hc. But even with hc cache i wouldnt bother, especially not 5 tw dungeons.
    Yeah I like the feature personally, but I also am a sucker for nostalgia. But old dungeons were pretty boring, honestly blizz should look how FF14 handles its DF and old content.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Clearly LFR.
    Timewalking is amazing tho. Should just be harder.
    As far as I remember the cata ones are now hard af, which felt interesting at first... but tbh, as most players aren't familiar with the dungeons and considering that the rewards are pretty poor they did end up being tedious.
    That being said though, I had a great time once doing Grim Batol on the last cata tw week, but only because the other players were nice. We've wiped on the first boss a couple times until we figured him out and with most randoms this won't end well.

Maybe it would be great if we get non-queueable mythic tw dungeons tho

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The community is by far the worst, as there is never ever any pleasing them all so really should be removed asap.. :P /s

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Worst feature: Pokemon...er, Pet Battles. Not because it exists, but because it is pushed so heavily (one of the weekly quests).

Other bad features:
    - Garrisons (aka World of Clickcraft)...most people admit that this really adds nothing valuable to the game, but most will complain if taken away just because of the free gold and loot (which speaks more to the laziness of the players, but don't tell them that)
    - Gear and instance scaling...completely out of hand in this expansion. Heroic dungeons are an utter joke for nearly everyone now, including those that just reached max level. Mythic isn't much better. Mythic+ in the single digits is largely a joke for any toon with even a week or two at max level now.
    - Random Legendaries...utterly stupid idea mostly because they are expected. Made leveling alts much more problematic than it should be, and even the current approach allowing the purchase of random leggos is still rather dumb. From an RPG perspective what is the point of a *legendary* item if they are extremely common?

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    nah 2 much invested in wow/warcraft story going back to Orcs and Humans... i just play a lot less due to it. pretty much log on raid log off vs playing alts and out in the world. Now other mmo's that implemented or had the same feature yeah those i quit.
    But I mean, how can you not like scaled levelling though? Especially in the old zones. It's one of the better features they've added to the game in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by vlobben View Post
    Make up your mind, do you get handed out loot for no effort or does people wipe six times on coven?

My personal worst (which most people disagree with) is zone scaling. I dislike the fact that a level up means you get weaker relative to the mobs you fight. If you go back to an area you were in earlier you'll also get the feeling that nothing changed. Killing that murloc still takes the same time as before. Glad leveling is a fairly minor part of the game.
    In many games all zones and mobs scale with your gear, so no matter what you have, you will never ever notice a difference in power Vs PvE mobs, maby that is the direction blizz is intending to go?
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2018-05-03 at 12:46 PM.

Why so much hate for pet battles? I wouldn't say I go out of my way to make them a priority but they do fill the down time when I am bored with other areas. Plus they give you reasons to go out and explore older/newer areas that you may have otherwise avoided.

OT: Sick of classes getting reworked every expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP and Daze
    PvP because it affects PvE balance to a certain extent, Daze because I don't want to have to use Prydaz/stay blood when I'm running around on Argus

Allowing the casual raiders to dictate whether or not the actual progression oriented guilds are allowed to gear for progression instead of an individuals personal iLvl/epeen, despite the casuals already having the option to not be in a guild that uses anything but personal loot. That or titanforging.

It's a mixture between Pokemon battles and this new levelling farse

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm depends on what you classify as a feature

If we think it as a broad term, i would proberly say the mission table/garrison.

Its not because it is the one that has the biggest negative effect on my player experience, it is just that it could be such a huge positive influence on my player experience if it was done right.

A close 2nd is the legendary system of Legion, for the same reasons as above. If done right, it could have made me lvl pretty much every class to max lvl.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Only idiots say flying mounts when the clearly obvious answer is pet battles.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It's a completely useless feature that has taken, and will continue to take, design time from some other content.
    That's not how development works. Dungeon and raid designers, artists, class designers, quest writers, people who work for the actual content in the game, they had nothing to do with pet battles. Teams have their own tasks. Pet battles were likely made by the same people who made vehicle battles in Wrath or are now doing the mission tables. If anything people should be wishing they had kept to pet battles and mini games instead of something that has actually gotten in the way of the game like mission tables did for the last two expansions.