Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post

This is something I'd go for. Kinda creepy but at least in PVP you'd actually look intimidating. Look at those eyes...
    Its don't look intimidating. Its looks lobotomized LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    This. I'm still waiting for Gnome Paladins.
    I know right!!! That is the only class/race combo I want too lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I know right!!! That is the only class/race combo I want too lol.
    Never happens. I mean gnomes are people of science, not faith.

Midgets.. burn 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew..

Now even for vegans!

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Smiting evil is a science.
    Whatever...

I was hoping this was a post about mechagnomes. You might as well make a post about playable gnolls, those would be more appealing to play as than these disgusting monstrosities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Haha. You got me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    lol ^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Still want sand gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

This is the real shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Lol wut? Faith becomes science when it's provable. Magic too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Lol wut? Faith becomes science when it's provable. Magic too.
    I mean gnomes used to rely on material things like robots and their mech'n'guns or raw magical power rather on some distant power that can or can't grant you power based on how much time per day you praise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be all for it but then you just know that the horde would get Botani to balance it out which would be way cooler to have.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Personally, I don't like the idea of playable podlings. However, I could see botani going to the Alliance, with a twist. There needs to be lore backing up this idea however. Botani are essentially plant humanoids and they use a modified night elf skeleton/animations. But, this topic is about gnomes, so...

On the subject of a gnome allied race, there are a few contenders. I could leper gnomes, mechagnomes, sand gnomes or those so-called "junker gnomes". A number of leper gnomes seems to be part of the Forsaken, so I don't see them joining the Alliance. Mechagnomes are what we request the most, but I doubt Blizzard will let us play titanic creations, but who knows. Sand gnomes are mysterious and certainly need some desperate fleshing out, they could make for an awesome allied race. I would love playable sand gnomes. And finally, we have "junker gnomes" which were mentioned in datamined information, we don't know the validity behind them. I made a theory.

So we know that there's a group of gnomes that live on Kul Tiras, specifically in the Tiragarde Sound. They lived at a place called the Rusted Vault and their machinery remains there. However, they are nowhere to be found and there's some gnome looking into their disappearance. You know what this could mean? This could be a hint at the junker gnomes. It just so happens, junker gnomes could be our "compromise" to playable mechagnomes. They would resemble Junkrat from Overwatch. They would be unstable, maniacal but extremely intelligent and inventive. Appearance wise, they would have different skin colors, mechanical/robotic features and parts, crazy hairstyles and other unique customization options.

Deleted
    They DON'T use gnome skeleton, they use pygmy.

Also, give me mecha gnomes or delete gnomes entirely.

I think they are nice battle pets
    Or they could just be druid pets, just like water elementals are for frost mages

By the way... i already proposed an alternative for gnomes and goblins (besides the Vulpera vs. Sethrak choice):

Mechagnomes vs. Mechano-forged Goblins!

Could they be the next tinkerer class?
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-05-03 at 05:44 PM.

Mechagnomes seem way more likely imo. Could easily tie into a Titan-based lore where you find some sort of factory, maybe Mimiron knows about it, and you can just manufacture more soldiers.

No. Not all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Why do people want Mechagnomes? They are ugly. Podlings, Gnomeferatu and Sand Gnomes would make for a much more interesting allied race. I already dream of playing a Podling resto druid.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaRandomReindeer View Post
    Gnomeferatu and Sand Gnomes.
    It's canon that my Gnome character is terrified of Sand Gnomes. No idea why I thought it was a good idea. Also I had to look at what Gnomeferatu was and let me just say, I'm on board.

Oof.