Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I just randomly opened this thread after like 2 months. Saw your post, tabbed to my launcher, see beta there as well.

I opted out of beta, because downloading 50GB+ from scratch would take quite some time for me.
    I see that blizzard is still on it's quest to invite every living soul except for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I see that blizzard is still on it's quest to invite every living soul except for me.
    No worries Bjor.

They don't want me in either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No worries Bjor.

They don't want me in either.
    One is more worthy then the other.

BJ is too volatile for the grace and beauty of video game BETA.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I just randomly opened this thread after like 2 months. Saw your post, tabbed to my launcher, see beta there as well.

I opted out of beta, because downloading 50GB+ from scratch would take quite some time for me. I even let my sub lapse on 30.4. after almost 8 years...
    If you still have the live installation, you can copy that over to cut it down to a few gigs of download.

Well fuck, they are combining Honor and not Prestige.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If you still have the live installation, you can copy that over to cut it down to a few gigs of download.
    Yep, because I will play BFA, I am just on short break.
    Tried the copying on some PTR, helped some but still did repair and redownload of half of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    the warlock casting animations are a bad joke tho
    I don't want to say the new spell effects are terrible...but they're kinda terrible. The old shadowbolt with the skull and particle effects was 100% better. My guess is this the same people that oversaw the new Shadow Priest form, also a total downgrade from the old one (so much so I stopped playing shadow).

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    One is more worthy then the other.

BJ is too volatile for the grace and beauty of video game BETA.
    One day i will have beta, and then my progress to getting my own npc like marlamin shall be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Well fuck, they are combining Honor and not Prestige.
    Levels or individual honor points? Well I guess it's fine either way, that way I don't have to bother reaching certain breakpoints.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    I don't want to say the new spell effects are terrible...but they're kinda terrible. The old shadowbolt with the skull and particle effects was 100% better. My guess is this the same people that oversaw the new Shadow Priest form, also a total downgrade from the old one (so much so I stopped playing shadow).
    So true! Totally something that should have been available as a glyph.. another continuation of criminally underusing the feature..

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Levels or individual honor points? Well I guess it's fine either way, that way I don't have to bother reaching certain breakpoints.
    From twitter:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Correction to this tweet: the merge will be to Honor earned account-wide. So two characters at exactly Prestige 1 will not result in Prestige 2 after the merge, but you also don't have to finish a Prestige level for that Honor to count.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    From twitter:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Correction to this tweet: the merge will be to Honor earned account-wide. So two characters at exactly Prestige 1 will not result in Prestige 2 after the merge, but you also don't have to finish a Prestige level for that Honor to count.

Yeah I figured that would pretty much how they'd end up doing it. Maybe honor levels but prestige levels is just too much room for error, potentially screwing over people. I guess it beeing honor makes sense as well, since that is pretty much what the currency is and merging it at the atomic level is to most clean solution.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-05-03 at 08:20 PM.

One day i will have beta, and then my progress to getting my own npc like marlamin shall be complete.
    How would you want your npc to look?

Whats your future?

Anyone else noticed that you cannot fully turn off shadows anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by m2k View Post
    How would you want your npc to look?

Whats your future?
    My NPC would be standing next to one of the shitpile doodads, in a cage, yelling in dwarvish.

I wish they would enable Warfronts. I mean raid testing and dungeons is fun, but some solo and/or non-commitment endgame stuff would be welcomed as well.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Anyone else noticed that you cannot fully turn off shadows anymore?
    Historically blizzard will disable certain settings in alpha/beta to force all players to run at a predetermined base performance level for data collection. They usually enable them again before release.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm alliance, did 2 war campaign questlines. I cannot receive the 3rd war campaign questline (Vol'Dun). It's just bugged, quest does not show up. What can I do? I went there by foot in hopes of finding the quest hub, the ship was there with the relevant NPCs but no quest. I'm completely stuck, no hopes of starting WQs which would be nice to have for extra gear... Anyone has any advice? Thanks

And I will totally not ERP with this npc....

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And I will totally not ERP with this npc....

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the little ones on top of the dire troll made my day
    Here is a close up for ya. The kids are incredibly adorable especially when they say "Taz'Dingo!" . The Dire Troll's name is Happy Jolta, I'd also be happy if I'd have to play with those little cuties

I miss Mists of Pandaria