Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    The problem with getting Kvaldir for the horde, will make alliance get Vrykul as well.
    And since Kul tiran humans are somewhat based in Vrykul, i don't think this will come soon.

I still believe a new human undead or high elf undead (probably the best one) are the best options for the new undead allied race.
    Your probably right. Shame Kvaldir and Vrykul would have been fun

ok few days without any post here but...

...i just want to say that if they give the undead allied race a coat like nathano's im already sold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    Undead Elves like the San'layn.

I mean atleast they have interesting backstory let alone have more interesting sinister good customization unlike the boring, blend, dull, Blueberry Void Elves.
    While I would love for San'layn to be implemented, they shouldn't really come before regular undead elves like Sylvanas, who are already in the Horde, are much more active and actually relevant. San'layn is an exotic race and such races shouldn't come before the more relevant ones are done and that includes simple Undead Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post

...i just want to say that if they give the undead allied race a coat like nathano's im already sold
    Man, that coat looks sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    If we must have an undead allied race I want it to be something interesting beyond dead (insert other playable race).

Sea Vykrul, helyas people, could be fun. Slyvannas made some deal with helya for that Lantern. Maybe that loose thread could be used in some way?
    I like this idea! Kvaldir would be a cool addition. Think of all the ocean debris/seaweed customisation options. If we turn to seaweed when we die that's a bonus. lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I agree. If people want to play a Human there's a perfectly good Human model on the Alliance side.

That argument is beyond dumb when you think about this freakin mess with the elfs and models.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    And yet the Alliance ask for every model that is ever datamined. Literally every single one. Any hint that they seem favorable to the Alliance opens a 17 page thread about how it’s confirmed and any argument against it is trolling or horde bias. Lol plz
    so very very true. Alliance's just acting like spoiled brats over everything lately. thank god im not involved in that childish faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    That argument is beyond dumb when you think about this freakin mess with the elfs and models.
    The fact everything HAS become a mess with the entire elf situation is precisely why something similar shouldn't be done again.

Besides, the lore behind Nathanos's unique look is clear. It was a one off, just like Alleria's ability to switch between a void elf form and a more normal form is also a one off.