Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    My bold/crazy/stupid prediction how BFA will end up:

At some point most of Horde will want to ditch Sylvanas and Saurfang will lead that crowd. He makes deal with Anduin and they unite their forces to kill Sylvanas. When Sylvanas will be dealt with Saurfang and Co will cheer UNTIL SUDDENLY Anduin makes move to him aka Varian at SoO ending. Saurfang thanks him and promise keep Horde in check bla bla bla. There is plot twist. Anduin says something like "I'm not gonna make the same mistake my dad did" and FUCKING ONESHOTS Saurfang! In background Alliance soldiers attack Horde one and chaos erupts.

Horde will not be completely destroyed - there still will be survivors. They run from battle. War continues. In this case Horde will revert back to their lovely status of "noble" savages and misfits who band together in order to survive.

While Alliance will get finally chance to become superpower it always was supposed to be after SoO with slight vibes from Sith Empire.

It also will greatly mirror ending of SoO and Varian's actions against Anduin's.
    Yeah no. That would just be awful and make half the player base rage. Not to mention one loss wouldn't cripple the Horde. Christ as a Horde fan I'd be embarrassed if the exact opperiste occured.

10+ Year Old Account
    last we need is yet another new warchief
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Gamon

/10char

Next Warchief is going to be the players. Which also means Anduin will stop being leader of the Alliance, either stepping down as High King or transcending to God Emperor of the Army of Light, no longer concerned with Faction conflict.

We'll get the Mission table to end all mission tables, being that we get our faction leaders as followers and our minions as Korkron, s7, Sentinels, Deathguards, etc... and both factions will get a new city hub for whatever continent we're on, where 1/3 is phased as your command center, where the other 2/3's is normal where we see other players.

I'm calling it now(well actually months ago) and you all remember I was right!

Deleted
    I doubt B4A will end in a clear victory for ethier side and i reckon Slyvannas will stay in power. I reckon after a grinding war and a potential invasion of the Void both sides will figure a continued war would end in mutual assured destruction. Peace will be made but a cold war will continue.

What I hope happens is the Old Gods attack win both factions at shattered and next Expasion we lead a resistance against a new black empire in a revamped Azeroth.

New datamined text show that Malfurion is KO'ed when burning starts.
    well.. he is also the resident expert for being unconcious when he's needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Hopefully Saurfang or Rexxar.
    I have never understood why people say Rexxar, i mean... he doesn't even like to be in a city, and you want him to rule the whole horde, that guy most likely don't even know how to use a fork, even less how to rule so many people, with so many different ideals and needs, he rules the Ogres cause they don't really live in a city, they have a more savage living, something that goes more with Rexxar life style.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    well.. he is also the resident expert for being unconcious when he's needed.
    Apparently its only thing hes good at.

Deleted
    Apparently its only thing hes good at.
    Yes and we would have gotten rid of him if not for Saurfang's honor fetish. Getting rid of Warchiefs all the time is tiresome, but as long as it's ain't Thrall or Saurfang I'm open for everyone. Maybe not Bain as he is boring as fuck, but I guess he is good enough to stick into Orgrimmar and let interesting characters do the interesting stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    but that's a night elf thing.
    Not really, it's an all elf thing. The second in command of the Horde is a human bf of the warchief, as dumb as that sounds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I have never understood why people say Rexxar, i mean... he doesn't even like to be in a city, and you want him to rule the whole horde, that guy most likely don't even know how to use a fork, even less how to rule so many people, with so many different ideals and needs, he rules the Ogres cause they don't really live in a city, they have a more savage living, something that goes more with Rexxar life style.
    Rexxar in many ways is embodiment of the Horde ideal, a Noble savage.

Eh, it's been talked to death already.

The thing is - there is noone left capable to do it, for one reason or another.

Saurfang - you must be kidding. First, he's too old, second, oldman has suicidal tendencies. All he wants is his glorious death, to die in honorable battle. Maybe few expansions before he would be a good fit, but hardly anymore.

Baine - no experience, no character, no... anything really.

Whoever the troll leader is - yeah...

Forsaken dont even have anyone who could replace Sylvanas as their leader, let alone be the Warchief.

Lor'themar Theron doesn't want to be even the leader of blood elves - not because he doesn't care, but because he doesn't see himself in such position and he doesn't like politics.

Gallywix - hell no, he would sell the Horde if it was profitable for him.

Pandaren - heh...

TBH even allied race's leaders like Rastakhan or Grommash would make more sense than our current leaders. And this is sad.

I would honestly not be surprised if its us!!

Seriously i mean if you think about it who else could take over? Baine? Dont make me laugh plus the way Blizz is making us the gods of the universe and its not like Blizz cares about making everyone seem like the warchief i mean Ashbringer?

Now what about the allies you say well if Anduin dies who is gonna be able to take over as High king? The Wrynn bloodline ends if he dies and thus its not a stretch for the people of Stormwind to elect you as the next king because of all the valorous stuff you have done.

I doubt it would happen but its just the more i think about the more i feel maybe just maybe this is gonna be the title we end up as. Literally leaders of our faction.

Deleted
    Grom Hellscream.

He is basicly the longest living Warchief at this point. (if the AU Draenor timeline is now in sink with ours)
    He has leadership skills + honor of the old and Draenor Horde and combat skill.
    He is pretty mutch the leader of a planet (the Allied Orcs might be the biggest faction)

I wish we never put Garrosh down since the story was far more interesting with a warchief not taking shit from the Alliance.
    But since i dont see them ress Garrosh i can settle with Grom.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2018-05-05 at 08:12 PM.

Pretty sure there's already a ~15 page thread on the exact same topic. But this:

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    anyone except saurfang or baine.
    Even Vol'jin's ashes would be a better Warchief than these two combined. And Vol'jin was already a colossal failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

At this point, I'm kinda tired of all the existing major Horde characters and feel they should come up with someone new. That's very unlikely to happen though.
    As for Sylvanas, I'd rather see her becoming some sort of a dark loa guardian of the Horde/Forsaken at some point in the future. This would end her fear of returning back into the void after death, undo the damage caused to her personality by having been turned into undead, and bring some sense to spirits having told Vol'jin to make her his successor. Sylvanas could become sort of a Horde equivalent to Elune.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    If we gonna have warchief change during this or next expansion the only possibility is mudmug. Lord of brew will finally put horde on proper path.
    Or better yet Saurfang, for indeed old men are the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    if another warchife dies or replaced this soon
    god just disband the horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I'm tired of playing musical Warchief. I would rather Blizz change Sylvanas' character a bit than go through another round of that.

You say they want to end the faction conflict, but I don't see how they can do that unless they are planning to stop the development of WoW since it's been such a core feature for so long. Even if they do, they could easily end it with both sides coming to the revelation that it was the old gods this whole time and make a truce or something. it's kinda corny but I could see Blizzard try it. Sylvanas gets a redemption arc and Anduin finally brings peace to Azeroth.

But if we must play this silly game once more, I would rather she abdicate the position and give it to someone like Thrall. I'm not a huge fan of his but I think he's better than Baine/Saurfang , who are acting right wankers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    At this point, I'm kinda tired of all the existing major Horde characters and feel they should come up with someone new. That's very unlikely to happen though.
    As for Sylvanas, I'd rather see her becoming some sort of a dark loa guardian of the Horde/Forsaken at some point in the future. This would end her fear of returning back into the void after death, undo the damage caused to her personality by having been turned into undead, and bring some sense to spirits having told Vol'jin to make her his successor. Sylvanas could become sort of a Horde equivalent to Elune.
    ugh, please no. That's what they tried to do with Kerrigan and it was terrible. Not to mention we just did a similar story with Illidan. It's as bad as a rehash as SoO.

N'Zoth, obviously.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation