Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    http://pt.wowhead.com/news=284052/br...-prince-dreven

Read:
    Shandris and Blood Prince Dreven
    The Horde and the San'layn
    Omg, this is exciting stuff, always loved the idea of having playable San'layn.

Hope it happens!

I really don't think the Jinyu or Hozen are on the table. Hozen are worse than Murlocs, with actually zero story outside of ook/dook jokes, and Jinyu use the Night Elf model AGAIN (especially if you're one of those people who think we're getting San'layn... That would mean that Nightborne, Zandalari, San'layn, and Jinyu, four of the Allied Races we'd get, would all use the same base model. There's no way, dude.
    I don't necessarily think we're getting Mogu but if we're getting two Pandaria races, I think Mogu are most likely -- I don't think there's another race that's as "likely" as Mogu (who are already not very likely), but I'd prefer Mantid to anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ninthbelief View Post
    I really don't think the Jinyu or Hozen are on the table. Hozen are worse than Murlocs, with actually zero story outside of ook/dook jokes, and Jinyu use the Night Elf model AGAIN (especially if you're one of those people who think we're getting San'layn... That would mean that Nightborne, Zandalari, San'layn, and Jinyu, four of the Allied Races we'd get, would all use the same base model. There's no way, dude.
    I don't necessarily think we're getting Mogu but if we're getting two Pandaria races, I think Mogu are most likely -- I don't think there's another race that's as "likely" as Mogu (who are already not very likely), but I'd prefer Mantid to anything else.
    See I disagree as assets for both of those races are already in their respective faction capitals on the beta currently.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    As he said we are just speculating...
    Yea its hard to read.. appearntly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    See I disagree as assets for both of those races are already in their respective faction capitals on the beta currently.
    Wow! Any screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherius View Post
    TBH, I think Zandalari and Kul'Tirans will be the last Allied Race. I think after that Blizz will focus on the war at hand and not recruiting anymore races, then give a statement like "Nothing is off the table for the future"
    I just wanted to reiterate this and stand by my statement

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to reiterate this and stand by my statement
    And it's based on what? Mechagnomes are clearly build as next allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And it's based on what? Mechagnomes are clearly build as next allied race.
    That's what they said about Vulpera. I'm telling you.....it's not going to happen. Based on a feeling in me bones. I can sense it!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's what they said about Vulpera. I'm telling you.....it's not going to happen. Based on a feeling in me bones. I can sense it!
    Feeling on your bones vs. logic... yeah I'll choose logic. Vulpera has even "look in Heart of Azeroth" animation that you use when you get AP.

Let's go back to this discussion when 7.2.5 PTR will start like 6-7 months from now. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Mag'har Orc (Orc) - Dark Iron Dwarf (Dwarf)

(Warfront Campaign)

Zandalari Troll (Troll) - Kul Tiran Human (Human)

(Zandalar/Kul Tiras Completion)

Highmountain Tauren (Tauren) - Lightforged Draenei (Draenei)

Nightborne (Blood Elf) - Void Elf (Night Elf)

(Post-Legion)

~ Speculation ~

Vulpera (Goblin) - Sethrak (Worgen)

San'lyn (Undead) - Junker Gnome (Gnome)

Hozen (Pandaren) - Jinyu (Pandaren)

This is based off datamined text hinting at the involvement of san'lyn and their seemingly updated symbol as well as the datamined 'Junker Gnome Island'.

Additionally, there seems to be some involvement of hozen and jinyu in their respective factional continents. Right now the Monkey King has a temple in Zuldazar and we have a jinyu camp in Boralus.
    erm, I reckon gilgoblins will be the goblin one, they are the horde's main allies in Naz'jatar against Azshara. So perfect time to flesh out and develop them.

Additionally, there seems to be some involvement of hozen and jinyu in their respective factional continents. Right now the Monkey King has a temple in Zuldazar and we have a jinyu camp in Boralus.
    What happened to this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    We don't know how many of them are left - San'lyn were considered to be wiped out in Wotlk.
    And Black Dragons were wiped out in Cata/MoP.

It's not like Blizzard doesn't shift their stories when cool opportunities arise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera are still almost certain. The problem with expectations was that everyone assumed Vulpera would be announced as part of 8.2 last night. But future Allied races weren't talked about at all.

I believe they want to give screen time to Mecha Gnomes and then announce them and Vulpera as the 8.2.5 Allied races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mag'har Orc (Orc) - Dark Iron Dwarf (Dwarf)

(Warfront Campaign)

Zandalari Troll (Troll) - Kul Tiran Human (Human)

(Zandalar/Kul Tiras Completion)

Highmountain Tauren (Tauren) - Lightforged Draenei (Draenei)

Nightborne (Blood Elf) - Void Elf (Night Elf)

(Post-Legion)

~ Speculation ~

Vulpera (Goblin) - Sethrak (Worgen)

San'lyn (Undead) - Junker Gnome (Gnome)

Hozen (Pandaren) - Jinyu (Pandaren)

This is based off datamined text hinting at the involvement of san'lyn and their seemingly updated symbol as well as the datamined 'Junker Gnome Island'.

In the speculation section, the only ones sounding viable is Vulpera and Junker Gnomes (Trach Gnomes)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I bet on these 5 pairs:

Mechagnomes - Vulpera
    Redeemed undead - Sethrak (possible faction inversion)
    Jinyu - Mogu
    Saberon - MokNathal/Ogres
    High Elves - Sanlayn
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-11-03 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    What happened to this?
    Hopefully scrapped.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Feeling on your bones vs. logic... yeah I'll choose logic. Vulpera has even "look in Heart of Azeroth" animation that you use when you get AP.

Let's go back to this discussion when 7.2.5 PTR will start like 6-7 months from now. ;P
    Yes, let's. Logic tells me nothing was announced at Blizzcon and they purposely dodged any questions submitted about the future of allied races. I hope they do add more, and if they did Vulpera and Mechagnomes would be the likely addition, but don't expect anything before 8.3.5

To be honest, the way they dodge to talk about the 8.2.5 clearly is a sign some new pair of allied race will be unlocked, still its gonna be strange to see Vulperas and Mechagnomes playing some role in the azshara raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Deleted
    If Hozen are becoming playable they need to reshape them around like the Worgen framework.
    Will take alot of work and i dont really see it happen.

Hmm idk ... i'd like Vulpera and probably Sethrak but the others are boring. Instead of adding more allied races i would love to see them expanding the current ones, adding more faces, body types, hair etc.