Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    FUCKING HELL YES!!!!!!! GARROSH IS BACK!! ..In a way!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Way back in WotLK, I had an argument with someone on topic of “good races”. I remember when we reached draenei, our discussion became somewhat of a battlefield. The amount of “They couldn’t help that”, “It’s understandable from their point of view” and “Light likes them so it automatically makes them good” was staggering.
    I cannot believe that Blizzard are going this rout with the Light. I cannot believe but I’m glad that they are. And I’m just happy that draenei are finally shown to be what they always were - selfish, phanatic assholes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=284240/m...-text-spoilers

Just some tidbits

"After Archimonde's fall, the orcs and draenei worked together to drive the Legion from Draenor. Those were good years."
    "But without demons to fight, the draenei became fixated upon their precious Light."
    "Their naaru masters compelled them to spread their influence among the orcs. A few converted willingly. Others had the Light forced upon them."
    "Some orcs even sided with the draenei against their kin... even the warchief's own son was lost! We call these traitors Lightbound."
    "I will not stand by while the High Exarch crusades against mag'har freedom! The tyranny of the Light must be ended!"
    Wow, seems many followers of the light are religious extremists. They even try to force their religion on others.

Makes you wonder about those Paladin heroes, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    Finally Blizzard is turning the cards. Now alliance/draenei goodboys arent as good anymore huh? I can hear the outcry from salty alliance fanboys over wasted Yrel character development. I hope you can now understand better the problems the horde playerbase dealt with all their warchiefs changing.
    As a longtime Alliance player, i would laugh my ass off if Blizz actually went and did this, Yrel's character development was tossed out the window anyway (Blizz needed to make room for some more orcs or whatever), so even this type of development is better than what we have now, it's a nice story angle too, fanaticism can lead people astray as much as insidious (if overly cryptic) whispers from void dudes or demons, i welcome some blemishes on the "lawful good" characters, hardly anybody should be that squeaky clean, let alone entire races...

What the hell is all this hah. Female Thrall, Paladin Garrosh and crazy Dranei inquisition... color me intrigued.

@Arrashi I remember you prophesied Garrosh Heavenscream
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-05-09 at 08:09 AM.

I agree. It's about time the Alliance has inside problems of their own instead of being painted the "superman" faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Doesn't it sound so much more fun than OUR timeline?
    Screw Azeroth, how do I get there!?

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Cool, so I guess in this alternate universe someone actually doesn't let the orcs/Horde get away with shit constantly.
    Which would be fine IF Yrel splatted Grom's head open right after we left the Dark Portal.

Not this they were friends then lolcorruption. This isn't the orcs being held accountable, this is another stupid corruption story.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Inquisition

I'm in for that expansion hahahaha, but jokes aside, wouldn't it be interesting fighting the light instead demons, undeads or de void? Imo that AU could be interesting for a next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I agree. It's about time the Alliance has inside problems of their own instead of being painted the "superman" faction.
    But the AU draenei aren't part of the Alliance and that doesn't look like it'll change.

I really hate all about time traveling, but I must say that this new AU hints are awesome!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Almost spat out my drink.
    Someone posted this on reddit

Hah! Do you remember nothing of faith? Of peity on a battlefield? You, who would parley with the heretics, who allowed the void to practice their dark magics right under our feet? You lack devotion.

Hahaha... fool! My light bound have enlightened and elevated the population for miles around! They cannot hear you now. Once again you lack too much piety and devotion to do anything.

We are the Lightbound, the True Paladins! We die, praying and BoPing on the field of battle, like true Light bound should! You are a Paladin no longer, and speak for none but yourself. You betrayed our people to forge your fragile alliances, and I will take great pleasure in tearing them apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    I know this is never going to happen, but it would be interesting to see the MU Draenei turning into zealots and eventually seizing control of the Alliance from Humans. Anduin, Velen, and a few still sane Draenei would go into exile for a time, while the Alliance would transform into the second Scarlet Crusade.
    I'm down for this.

Burn the Heretics. For the Emperor-- err, for the Prophet!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding Yrel in all this -

'Yrel's character biography mentions that she carries a "dark secret" within her: Velen sensed it, and he foresaw that for good or ill, she had a larger role to play. What this refers to, or if she is even aware of it, has not yet been revealed.''

This was mentioned somewhere in WoD beta, perhaps this is what's happening now? The ''Dark secret'' being her extremity or whatever to this, but didn't happen until later after we left?

Deleted
    Do you have to snort crack to be a Blizzard writer? I don't get how else could they make something so retarded.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    This seems like a wasted opportunity to add Mag'har paladins honestly.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

-Garrosh knocks on door-
    -Hesitant Orc half way opens door.-
    Garrosh: "Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lady and sav--"
    -Door slams in his face-
    Orc: *Heavy sigh*
    -Axe is suddenly driven through door-
    Garrosh: HeReTiC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    -Garrosh knocks on door-
    -Hesitant Orc half way opens door.-
    Garrosh: "Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lady and sav--"
    -Door slams in his face-
    Orc: *Heavy sigh*
    -Axe is suddenly driven through door-
    Garrosh: HeReTiC!!!!
    Heeeeeere’s Garry! :3

Y'rel is the best!

7+ Year Old Account
    The cynical side of me sees this as nothing more than horde obsessed devs tooting their own horn for the umpteenth time, but the realist side saw it coming the moment Xe'ra died.

The lore department at blizz really seems to be losing their marbles lately.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯