Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    You can get 1900 score without completing a single 15+.

It's best to select from a pool of 2.5k+ players when dealing with 15-18 keys
    Yeah. It seems like a very high number for a 15 but it's basically a requirement with how everything turned out.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

A lot have been said , in my opinion wowprogress is not a good way to check people. If i do m+ later in the week, i can’t get score.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgemnusratsl View Post
    A lot have been said , in my opinion wowprogress is not a good way to check people. If i do m+ later in the week, i can’t get score.
    Yeah, no. The API includes 500 top times per dungeon per realm now, so even like +2 is likely to register (e.g. this 1 hour 44 minute BRH run last week on 2+ difficulty).

Edit: ah nvm, maybe wowprogress doesn't use that, I have no clue. Pretty much everyone who checks scores only uses raider.io anyways.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2018-05-09 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

We are talking about raider.io tho.

Quote Originally Posted by amaze123 View Post
    We are talking about raider.io tho.
    So i meant raider.io is better than wowprogress, because wowprogress was checking first xxx number dungeons finished. So if i do +15 on tuesday i got 0 point.

I have seen 4k+ players making the most dumb mistakes and simply refuse to play with randoms now. The addon doesn't tell me anything (yes I have installed it too and know exactly how it works). But it will not magically create a good group for you. You're still playing with randoms and my main concern is how people react to mistakes. I've seen numerous times were 1 player gets blamed, he starts flaming back and the whole group gets clogged and disbanded at some point. There goes your +24 key!

No, I rather play with people I know and trust.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Yeah, no. The API includes 500 top times per dungeon per realm now, so even like +2 is likely to register (e.g. this 1 hour 44 minute BRH run last week on 2+ difficulty).

Edit: ah nvm, maybe wowprogress doesn't use that, I have no clue. Pretty much everyone who checks scores only uses raider.io anyways.

Thanks for info. I guess wowprogress changed that because they lost the job. Raider.io became popular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Why would that mean the addon is flawed? It's meant to score players based on their m+ experience. How does killing mythic argus translate into m+ experience?
    Say u wanna do some 2s/3s and u link 2400 RBG rating achie, then told "lol, that dosnt mean ur know how to do 3s"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenthings View Post
    I have seen 4k+ players making the most dumb mistakes and simply refuse to play with randoms now. The addon doesn't tell me anything (yes I have installed it too and know exactly how it works). But it will not magically create a good group for you. You're still playing with randoms and my main concern is how people react to mistakes. I've seen numerous times were 1 player gets blamed, he starts flaming back and the whole group gets clogged and disbanded at some point. There goes your +24 key!

A 4k+ player is a hell of a lot less likely to make a stupid mistake compared to a 1.5k player.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenthings View Post

Yes you are right indeed. But at least it is some sort of reference. Better than nothing for pug.
    I got that kind of flaming yesterday. Tank went the other way unnecessarily, i said “tank come this way” to last enforcer(it was cos+15 and we got %90 and we killed 8-10 thrash that i never killed before on harbour side.)
    Anyways his response was “retard , follow the tank, we need %) we killed them in two minutes. We got %100, killed 1 more enforcer and inquisitor, and two more thrash same time with his brilliant glaive (multi) pull, then we killed all and the last big thrash . So we got around %115. I said “you are retard we got extra thrash” and went on like that.
    So you are right about flamers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Player that only does weekly for cache with friends/guildies: I dislike it despite never pugging because when i do my friends arent there to forgive my fuck ups.

Player that bought M+ last week and doesnt want to pay this week on his 13-16 key: I hate it i cant get carried.

Players that the Addon is actually aimed for: I love it.

People will find whatever excuse they can to blame it on the addon, all it does is show how active you are at M+ farming.

Everyone has a different opinion about it, but what they dont get is that the addon isnt aimed for them.

The addon exists for the minority that wants to push very high keys and cant do it with the same 4 other people every time.

The problem arises when people abuse it as with every other similar addon the last 10 years.

so basically you dislike an addon that prevents better players from sorting out those who "need their friends to backupd their own fuck ups"?
    exactly that is, what raider io is for. you dont want a pug with scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrak View Post
    so basically you dislike an addon that prevents better players from sorting out those who "need their friends to backupd their own fuck ups"?
    exactly that is, what raider io is for. you dont want a pug with scrubs.
    After 2 months or so someone that cant read a post apparently.

Those are "Hypothetical players" and "What they say" about the addon.

So i meant raider.io is better than wowprogress, because wowprogress was checking first xxx number dungeons finished. So if i do +15 on tuesday i got 0 point.
    Ah misunderstood you there. At first Blizzard gave out just the first 100 runs, but a few month ago they changed that to the top 500. The guys running wowprogress probably never changed their code and still scan only 100, whereas raider.io takes them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    You can get 1900 score without completing a single 15+.

It's best to select from a pool of 2.5k+ players when dealing with 15-18 keys
    meh, you might be better off in 3k+ range.

I've seen plenty of 2.5 - 2.8k players that do not have a clue. They may appear like a god amongst men in a +15, but their is a nasty jump in difficultly right at +17 where what took you down to about 20% hp on a +15 will just kill you outright on +17. So there is a lot of sloppy behavior that doesn't get penelized in +15 but absolutely will in any difficultly beyond that.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

This has Gearscore written all over it... I totally see the argument from both sides, but it does create barriers for those trying to break into higher keys. The solution from those who would disagree is to group up with friends, but some people don't have those. I dunno...

Raider.io is good and bad.

I gives new players a harder time, but it also gives other player some insight on how many key you have done