Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    A female version of Thrall from an alternative universe.

Please kill me.
    Thrall is the key to all of this

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Thrall is the key to all of this
    Maybe AU Thrall is a Green dwarf.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account

Please kill me.
    You are already died in the very same moment you sold your franchise to Disney ;p
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    could be the leader of a new horde allied race

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    What's even happening with Thrall? Did they change their mind about bringing him back? He was featured as a prominent character for BfA at the Blizzcon presentation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    What's even happening with Thrall? Did they change their mind about bringing him back? He was featured as a prominent character for BfA at the Blizzcon presentation.
    Chill man, the entire expansion isn't out by the time 8.0 drops. There will be content/story patches

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Apparently, Vol'jin's urn was taken by Gadrin and Thrall went back to his corner to cry
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Mfw the AU bullshit keeps on giving.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Please kill me.
    Dont know how ppl get this. Even if they concieved on the same day jts lijely a different sperm would have fertalized .

Its basically thralls sister
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Apparently, Vol'jin's urn was taken by Gadrin and Thrall went back to his corner to cry
    Well that is imo good change I was against Thall taking Vol'Jin's ashes- even if they were good friends. Vol'Jin was Darkspear Chieftain and it should be Darkspear that takes care of Vol'Jin's remains. Gadrin is imo good pick - he is respected elder.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well that is imo good change I was against Thall taking Vol'Jin's ashes- even if they were good friends. Vol'Jin was Darkspear Chieftain and it should be Darkspear that takes care of Vol'Jin's remains. Gadrin is imo good pick - he is respected elder.
    I'm still kinda annoyed at Vol'jin's remains getting to rest in Atal'Dazar instead of being laid to rest in the Echo Isles

Deleted
    I'm still kinda annoyed at Vol'jin's remains getting to rest in Atal'Dazar instead of being laid to rest in the Echo Isles
    Well if I were Vol'jin, I'd rather my ashes be buried at the place where the troll race originated amongst the greatest kings and chieftains of my race's history than a bunch of very small islands where my grave could flood with high tide. Not to mention said island being under the control of a mad witch doctor for the majority of my time as chieftain.

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    It gives 10% additional rewards for World Quests.
    Ugh great.. there goes my hope that they might realize no one likes doing WPvP (via hard numbers).

- - - Updated - - -

They probably had something so dumb planned for thrall, even metzen wouldn't have voiced it anymore .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Well if I were Vol'jin, I'd rather my ashes be buried at the place where the troll race originated amongst the greatest kings and chieftains of my race's history than a bunch of very small islands where my grave could flood with high tide. Not to mention said island being under the control of a mad witch doctor for the majority of my time as chieftain.
    But the Echo Isles are their home. The one he fought to liberate and the one where his people and his nowhere-to-be-seen mate live.
    Vol'jin even opposed the Zandalari (granted, it was Zul's faction) so being laid to rest in Zandalar is... weird

Deleted
    But the Echo Isles are their home. The one he fought to liberate and the one where his people and his nowhere-to-be-seen mate live.
    Vol'jin even opposed the Zandalari (granted, it was Zul's faction) so being laid to rest in Zandalar is... weird
    Except it isn't, because all trolls have a home in Zandalar (see the embassies in Atal'Dazor). They all share heritage in the Zandalari Empire, which only really fell because of the Night Elves and the Sundering dividing them. Any who are not worthy of their heritage are banished. Vol'jin and the Darkspear have proven their worth (even tho they were banished by the Gurubashi, not the Zandalari) by refusing Zul, which only makes them look better after it is revealed he's a traitor and the Horde aid the throne.
    As for the Echo Isles being their home, so was Stranglethorn for a time, and then a random island until Thrall showed up, and then Sen'jin because Zalazane went nuts, lore wise they're on the Echo Isles for what, 3-4 years at most? During that time Garrosh easily rounded up its citizens to be mass-executed. Some home...
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2018-05-09 at 05:28 PM.

Boralus gets substantially updated every build and people are STILL crying about the lack of portals. Some even think it's because of story reasons.

The idiocy and fearmongering in this fanbase is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Boralus gets substantially updated every build and people are STILL crying about the lack of portals.

The idiocy and fearmongering in this fanbase is something else.
    They actually removed some portals from Horde Embassy. Only 3 left.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Except it isn't, because all trolls have a home in Zandalar (see the embassies in Atal'Dazor). They all share heritage in the Zandalari Empire, which only really fell because of the Night Elves and the Sundering dividing them. Any who are not worthy of their heritage are banished. Vol'jin and the Darkspear have proven their worth (even tho they were banished by the Gurubashi, not the Zandalari) by refusing Zul, which only makes them look better after it is revealed he's a traitor and the Horde aid the throne.
    I'm not saying it's wrong, I still believe that he should be in the Echo Isles but, it's not meant to be.

As for the Echo Isles being their home, so was Stranglethorn for a time, and then a random island until Thrall showed up, and then Sen'jin because Zalazane went nuts, lore wise they're on the Echo Isles for what, 3-4 years at most? During that time Garrosh easily rounded up its citizens to be mass-executed. Some home...
    By that logic, Night elves shouldn't be too pissed off about Teldrassil. Or Jaina about Theramore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the main issue with Boralus is not the portals. It's the lack of building and the fact that the Alliance hub is segregated from the rest of the city which means that people will not really interact with Boralus itself while the Horde hub is spread all over Zuldazar.
    The Horde Hub is the royal chambers, not the entire city. Just like Boralus its 1/3 hub, 2/3 questing area.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They actually removed some portals from Horde Embassy. Only 3 left.
    So no Shrine? I get why no Dalaran considering there's a stone.