Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Anyone else think they're trolling with the AU Draenor Scenario text? I have a hard time believing they would be so stupid, and they have talked a lot recently about how they would like to keep some things secret when possible but due to datamining it's hard.
    Nah, they went full retard. It was obvious it would be a shitshow when they revealed Maghars are AU and not MU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There are people who use something other than striders before flying gets enabled???
    Some people are really strange. Waterstrider and repair mount are a must!!!
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Anyone else think they're trolling with the AU Draenor Scenario text? I have a hard time believing they would be so stupid, and they have talked a lot recently about how they would like to keep some things secret when possible but due to datamining it's hard.
    Thinking blizzard is trolling people with fake lore is a sad stage of denial, a lot of denial is happening from everything in BFA sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    im most likely late, but i just realized liadrin will get updated weapons.
    It's like her weapons from Hearthstone...Glad they are adding some stuff there to World of Warcraft...
    For the Horde!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz just couldn't leave the AU alone, could they...?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

yeah thinking blizzard intentionally codes stuff for the sole purpose of misleading data miners is not a healthy line of thought

takes too much effort, resources and time for an ultimately pointless result
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

What is so stupid about it? That there might be a more nuanced dynamic between good an evil than a saturday morning cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcieth View Post
    Sorry, not in touch with what's going on in Beta. Could you tell me what they changed that apparently make her less evil?
    1. Changed the whole Stormsong attack purpose. Went from "HURR DURR KILL ALL!" to "THEY ARE SENDING SUPPLIES TO THE ALLIANCE". It suggests that the Town's already Alliance afflicted.

2. Doesn't make her less "evil", since she still kills civilians. Had she been a GOOD Warchief, like Thrall, then only the Soldier's would've die (That is, if they attacked back). Though, even he would've given them the chance to stand down.

- - - Updated - - -

*Looks at the AU shit*

...Can we not go back?

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

*Looks at the AU shit*

...Can we not go back?
    Thank the titans i do not play horde anymore, i don't have to keep up with AU bullshit in my story

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Seriously what the hell?
    What is this holy crap? I know it's the lightbound crap...*In before Garry is secretly pleasing Yrel...or Yrelka?*

*Our Garrosh is probably rolling his grave....*

Speaking of which did they remove key areas in Draenor?

"Durotan was killed by the Lightbound and Draka runs a Garrison...Durotan and Draka in this timeline have a daughter - Geya'rah"...(Female Go'el)....

Oh wonderful...
    "Durotan was killed"

"DUROTAN"

"KILLED"

*Sees Geya'rah, and Draka*

I mean, i'm all for Female Leaders and all. But, how many Female Leaders is this now? Let's see:

Draka, Sylvanas, Thalyssra, Talan'ji, Jaina Proudmoore, Lady Waycrest, Lady Ashvane, Queen Azshara, Taelia (Daughter of the LK, so I count her), Lady Liadrin, Geya'rah, Mayla Highmountain, Alleria and so forth. 90% of them have major storylines based on them this Expansion.

Now, let's look at the guys, shall we?

Anduin (Not present post Battle for Lorderon), Etrigg (Warfront Boss. Not Major), Nathanos (Sylvanas fanboy), Baine (There, but in the back), Gallywix (Some major stuff, but not much), Genn (In the back), King Rastakhan (Major), Zul (Major), Malfurion (MIA), Thrall (No), Durotan (No x2) Grommash (Ultra No, cause he's old), Turalyon (Warfront guy. Minor), Trollbane (Minor), and so forth. 10% of them are Major. And they're all Horde.

GREAT STORYTELLING?! AM I RIGHT?! -_-

Now, i'm not saying that there shouldn't be any Female leaders. But, my god, make the Male leaders...well...a little more present. Nathanos is a mindless follower of Sylvanas, so I don't count him. And Rastakhan's the ONLY GOOD MALE LEADER THIS EXPANSION! Like, can we have more? Oh wait, I forgot to mention Saurfang....

Oh wait. There's NOTHING TO MENTION OF HIM!
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2018-05-09 at 07:16 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    yeah thinking blizzard intentionally codes stuff for the sole purpose of misleading data miners is not a healthy line of thought

takes too much effort, resources and time for an ultimately pointless result
    They'll change things. Hell, they'll change entire zones. But I have never seen Blizzard intentionally put in fake text to datamine.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    "Durotan was killed"

"DUROTAN"

"KILLED"

*Sees Geya'rah, and Draka*

I mean, i'm all for Female Leaders and all. But, how many Female Leaders is this now? Let's see:

Draka, Sylvanas, Thalyssra, Talan'ji, Jaina Proudmoore, Lady Waycrest, Lady Ashvane, Queen Azshara, Taelia (Daughter of the LK, so I count her), Lady Liadrin, Geya'rah, Mayla Highmountain, Alleria and so forth. 90% of them have major storylines based on them this Expansion.

Now, let's look at the guys, shall we?

Anduin (Not present post Battle for Lorderon), Etrigg (Warfront Boss. Not Major), Nathanos (Sylvanas fanboy), Baine (There, but in the back), Gallywix (Some major stuff, but not much), Genn (In the back), King Rastakhan (Major), Zul (Major), Malfurion (MIA), Thrall (No), Durotan (No x2) Grommash (Ultra No, cause he's old), Turalyon (Warfront guy. Minor), Trollbane (Minor), and so forth. 10% of them are Major. And they're all Horde.

GREAT STORYTELLING?! AM I RIGHT?! -_-

Now, i'm not saying that there shouldn't be any Female leaders. But, my god, make the Male leaders...well...a little more present. Nathanos is a mindless follower of Sylvanas, so I don't count him. And Rastakhan's the ONLY GOOD MALE LEADER THIS EXPANSION! Like, can we have more? Oh wait, I forgot to mention Saurfang....

Oh wait. There's NOTHING TO MENTION OF HIM!
    Who cares if they’re male or female? Personally I think it’s cool that there’s a large amount of female leaders. Not that it’s better or worse than male ones, either. I think you might have some repressed feelings about women in power.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

The only thing that will fix all of this is if Chris Metzen voices this new female Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Who cares if they’re male or female? Personally I think it’s cool that there’s a large amount of female leaders. Not that it’s better or worse than male ones, either. I think you might have some repressed feelings about women in power.
    Maybe we would like female leaders if they weren't forced, and or bad characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    As i've stated: I don't care if there are Female leaders. However, literally FEW Male Leader this expac have ANY type of story. Like, AT ALL! And the only ones that do are Horde. So, yeah, i'm kind of biased. But not because I feel repressed about Women in Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    The only thing that will fix all of this is if Chris Metzen voices this new female Thrall.
    The first transgender wow character.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They'll change things. Hell, they'll change entire zones. But I have never seen Blizzard intentionally put in fake text to datamine.
    Gorgrond and Kargath's initial iteration come to mind. But that wasn't done to mislead, it was an actual design choice to change tack.

Has there ever been a case of Blizzard leaking false info to data miners?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Maybe we would like female leaders if they weren't forced, and or bad characters.
    As if characters being forced or bad has anything whatsoever to do with gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    The first transgender wow character.
    You forget the Caverns of Time NPC. An orc, I think.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    You forget the Caverns of Time NPC. An orc, I think.
    He's not transgender. Timeywimey shit simply fucked his voice to be female.