15+ Year Old Account
    After playing a few hours with a few DCs here and there I started to disconnect immediately on logon But only 1 character, the others are fine.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Gorgrond and Kargath's initial iteration come to mind. But that wasn't done to mislead, it was an actual design choice to change tack.
    The most famous one is probably Jade Forest. Where about 2/3rds through MoP Beta they abruptly shut down the zone and rebuilt about half of it from the ground up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Has there ever been a case of Blizzard leaking false info to data miners?
    Quite the opposite. They seem to go "be careful, we might be lying" as a way to keep some mysticism around datamining. 90% of the time the datamining is accurate, the other 10% it's mostly accurate and seems to be a result of Blizz changing their minds rather than outright pants on fire lying.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Great they added an inn finally? That's good. Now waiting for the bank. Still doesn't solve the fact that it's disconnected from the rest of the city
    From my understanding, that's part of the story. You're not really officially invited to Boralus like the Horde is to Zandalar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    After playing a few hours with a few DCs here and there I started to disconnect immediately on logon But only 1 character, the others are fine.
    I'm fine with the graphics at the lowest settings...
    Know it looks terrible, but it works...And I haven't had any Dcds at all either...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The most famous one is probably Jade Forest. Where about 2/3rds through MoP Beta they abruptly shut down the zone and rebuilt about half of it from the ground up.
    Just today I was thinking about my first beta experience (Annual pass MoP beta invite) and realized that with all those years gone by, I managed to forget what the Jade forest 1.0 was like story-wise, despite doing it on beta (I was invited in one of the last waves before it was closed).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm fine with the graphics at the lowest settings...
    Know it looks terrible, but it works...And I haven't had any Dcds at all either...
    Thank you, instant DC gone away by setting lowest graphics. However this looks quite bad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Thank you, instant DC gone away by setting lowest graphics. However this looks quite bad
    Try turning stuff gradually up to see what is causing it and then report it as an issue.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Has there ever been a case of Blizzard leaking false info to data miners?
    Someone at Blizzard covered this on twitter the other day. I can't recall who. But they stated they're not interested in planting fake details for the data miners. But they did suggest they could use data mining to their advantage with regards to story telling. At least that's what I think he meant.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Just today I was thinking about my first beta experience (Annual pass MoP beta invite) and realized that with all those years gone by, I managed to forget what the Jade forest 1.0 was like story-wise, despite doing it on beta (I was invited in one of the last waves before it was closed).
    All I remember was the Horde crashed their zeppelin on Pandaria, fought some fairies, and then found an old Mogu statue and were like "this place might be inhabited!"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I only remember waves of hozen charging at me when I first got there (alliance side) then doing the "pawn" quests where you search for signs of Anduin around the boat (I think you still searched around the boat). I didn't do more than that so I don't know how different it was beyond that.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

:/ i was finishing up the last part of the Tirigarde (Freehold) chain, where you fly on a griffon and now I can't log back into my main char *.* keep getting the d/c error... fuckkk. If i can't log onto them ima be soooooo sad

**EDIT** I guess STAY AWAY from "Vigil Hill" area in Tirigarde Sound, everyone who goes near (especially if flying) has the chance to bug out and not log back into their character. SW portion of Tirigarde Sound is bugged and causes d/c's ... *cries* i was 1 bar from 120
    Last edited by Loreguy126; 2018-05-09 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    -list snipped because too long to quote-
    GREAT STORYTELLING?! AM I RIGHT?! -_-

Now, i'm not saying that there shouldn't be any Female leaders. But, my god, make the Male leaders...well...a little more present. Nathanos is a mindless follower of Sylvanas, so I don't count him. And Rastakhan's the ONLY GOOD MALE LEADER THIS EXPANSION! Like, can we have more? Oh wait, I forgot to mention Saurfang....

Oh wait. There's NOTHING TO MENTION OF HIM!
    You win the number one spot for being the whiniest person on mmo-champion. Congratulations.

A lot of the male characters you have mentioned already have years of story weaved around them. Sorry but sometimes Blizzard's gotta flesh out other characters--that includes the women you so despise. Calling Etrigg or Turalyon 'minor' characters when they've had almost a decade of story ingrained into Warcraft is laughable at best.

And ffs at some point you're just adding people to that list simply because they're a woman. Like wtf is Taelia doing on there?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Has there been any mention of what "Tirigarde" is and why they didn't just use "Tirisgarde" like the Dalaran order?

Haven't been paying attention to beta for the last couple of months. One question though - are Death Knights and/or Demon Hunter represented throughout BfA in any way? Even if they're just no name NPCs.

Curious whether or not Blizz tries to do something with the more neutral classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Haven't been paying attention to beta for the last couple of months. One question though - are Death Knights and/or Demon Hunter represented throughout BfA in any way? Even if they're just no name NPCs.

Curious whether or not Blizz tries to do something with the more neutral classes.
    Marius and Tehd show up again, but otherwise haven't seen anything.

Lots of hints for DKs being important in the future though (Bolvar especially).

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    You win the number one spot for being the whiniest person on mmo-champion. Congratulations.

A lot of the male characters you have mentioned already have years of story weaved around them. Sorry but sometimes Blizzard's gotta flesh out other characters--that includes the women you so despise. Calling Etrigg or Turalyon 'minor' characters when they've had almost a decade of story ingrained into Warcraft is laughable at best.

And ffs at some point you're just adding people to that list simply because they're a woman. Like wtf is Taelia doing on there?
    Okay, bud. Since you've only seen the list instead of what the list was actually ABOUT, then allow me to elaborate:

1. I made the list to show that most of the MALE Characters this EXPANSION aren't shit. I didn't say that they were minor in general (Since they're all pretty fucking major), it's just that these Characters have little to no story this expansion (Other than like...3 of them, that is).

2. Also, "You made the list cause they're Women". No. I made the list because these "Women" have more story this expac than 90% of the guys I listed. And alas, "Wtf is Taelia doing here"? She's a key factor in some of, if not, most of the Kul'tiras story-arc shit.

I understand that these Characters are "new" and thus they deserve more story. But, in an Expansion based off A FACTION WAR?! -_- No.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Has there been any mention of what "Tirigarde" is and why they didn't just use "Tirisgarde" like the Dalaran order?
    Tirisgarde =/= Tiragarde

Tiragarde is a name for the zone (probably because of Kul "Tira"s) with bases named after it, like tiragarde keep, while tirisgarde was about hunting down aegywnn, involved with the council of tirisfal (this "tiris"), now it's mages in dalaran and the order hall.
    Last edited by GoodUsername55; 2018-05-09 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I was right about those PvP emblems from a few builds back. IT's a good change for PvP. Having the title/bracket change based on players is stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I don't find Zandalar layout to be bothersome at all. most of the stuff is in one place, and there are basically 3 hubs for players to go to. I quite like it myself each place looks really nice.
    Are people really complaining that a city of cookie cutter Humans is less interesting than a city of Dinosaur worshiping Aztec Trolls, which themselves are a highly original creation by Blizz.

Because lets face it , humans are humans. Pretty bland, this is a well known trope within RPG's so i'm not sure why you are all shocked now.

Quote Originally Posted by Masotheric View Post
    Are people really complaining that a city of cookie cutter Humans is less interesting than a city of Dinosaur worshiping Aztec Trolls, which themselves are a highly original creation by Blizz.

Because lets face it , humans are humans. Pretty bland, this is a well known trope within RPG's so i'm not sure why you are all shocked now.
    Not everyone likes trolls or dinosaurs.