Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Bloody Hell, I frigging hate Agatha on Outlaw Rogue.

Basically breezed through most Tower Challenges with little effort. Did Agatha on Ele and it wasn't all that hard. On Outlaw Rogue it makes me want to spit at whoever came up with it. Not a single challenge has been this aggravating and infuriating. It feels like RNG, stacked upon RNG, with an extra serving of RNG. It makes me hate roll the bones even more than I already did.

And yes, I know the tactics. Did it on Ele. /rantoff

I did it with 950 itemlvl, trash level relics and 72 in outlaw weapon.
    I only knew some basic outlaw(not even the right opener) but forcing the boss down does not work as outlaw.
    You have to play the imps. Abuse mfd as much as you can and make good use of gauge and between the eyes. Even blind works wonders.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Are you aware that there are some super OP consumables you can use on the Agatha fight and completely cheese her?

I can't fathom struggling with her on any class.

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually breezed through this as Feral and Outlaw while getting cockblocked by Unholy recently. I was completely baffled as I had my bear tartar, flasked, pots, drums and the Lightblood elixer. All of which would definitely recommend. There was Elixir of Greatest Demonslaying which trivialised the content due to a bug causing it to be much more potent than intended. Now nerfed to the ground with only a couple seconds of uptime a pop. There are also buffs from Broken Shore where you can get lucky with as they've sometimes been timed to also affect the mage tower challenge. Though it really depends on luck if they're available to you.

After some time, I'd looked up a guide and realised that the Umbral Imps needed to die to drop the shield. How I cleared it on Feral and Outlaw without knowing this... I probably just mowed them down in the process. In that, make sure to kill Fuming Imps before they complete their Plague Zone (shtuff on the ground), Umbral Imps to be able to drop her shield, Smouldering Imps that dps you down, and Imp Servants who channel a heal on her.

Each are considered a higher priority over Agatha, but don't forget to interrupt her channel once you drop that shield, or you wont last long.

If you still struggle, Prydaz and the healing pants can help out a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    Are you aware that there are some super OP consumables you can use on the Agatha fight and completely cheese her?

Please enlighten us with specifics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Please enlighten us with specifics
    Lightblood elixir. The Sylvan tree thing. Zone buffs that cause allies to spawn in.
    @Deleth Slice and Dice is much better for this fight than RTB. I had very little trouble beating this challenge with Outlaw but I didn't rely on Blade Flurry at all, I tabbed and ST burst every imp down.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Agatha is the easiest mage tower challenge. Outlaw was the first ever mage tower challenge i did actually, at ilvl 922, never having played outlaw before.

Just remember, it's not a dps race. Just focus the adds, and only go for agatha when all adds are down.

Use lightblood elixir, that did aboit 20% of my overall damage, no exageration. It's a godsent in all the agatha challenges.

Then just manage roll the bones untill you get the leech buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post

Those cost gold though. I am adverse to consumables on principle. Said gold could be added to my gold hoard.

On topic. Finally beat her after about 20 tries. (Goddangit). A single try with good rolls (2-3 buffs including true bearing quite often) and she died without much of a fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
    I actually breezed through this as Feral and Outlaw while getting cockblocked by Unholy recently.
    Did it easily on feral and ele. It was annoying as heck on Outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    Agatha is the easiest mage tower challenge. Outlaw was the first ever mage tower challenge i did actually, at ilvl 922, never having played outlaw before.
    Nah, easiest is Disci and the Worm guy in general. It's a walk in the park. God Queen is also fairly trivial. Nice humblebrag though. My Rogue is actually somewhat lower than yours ilevel wise.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2018-05-10 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Those cost gold though. I am adverse to consumables on principle. Said gold could be added to my gold hoard.

On topic. Finally beat her after about 20 tries. (Goddangit). A single try with good rolls (2-3 buffs including true bearing quite often) and she died without much of a fuss.

Did it easily on feral and ele. It was annoying as heck on Outlaw.

Nah, easiest is Disci and the Worm guy in general. It's a walk in the park. God Queen is also fairly trivial. Nice humblebrag though. My Rogue is actually somewhat lower than yours ilevel wise.
    You probably spent more in repairs than the potions would cost. Also, as the goblins are wont to say, time is money. =-)
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You probably spent more in repairs than the potions would cost. Also, as the goblins are wont to say, time is money. =-)
    The potions go for 400 a piece on my server. Lightblood that is. Sylvan for 100.

The potions go for 400 a piece on my server. Lightblood that is. Sylvan for 100.
    You either want something bad enough to do whatever it takes to obtain it, or you don’t actually want it.

Take your pick.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Just do it with Command Center up and it's a face roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    I did it with 950 itemlvl, trash level relics and 72 in outlaw weapon.
    I only knew some basic outlaw(not even the right opener) but forcing the boss down does not work as outlaw.
    You have to play the imps. Abuse mfd as much as you can and make good use of gauge and between the eyes. Even blind works wonders.
    i did it at 960 ish with 2 relics and not even even 50 in the weapon. I pretty much forced the boss and more or less oneshot the adds

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it on the second try with 920, first try I didn't know of the boulders so I got hit. Just cleave her imps and get the heal effect from roll the bones as much as possible. Time your defensive CDS properly and it's no problem.

OR

Get the legendary legs and I don't think it's humanly possible to fail.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I didn't have survivability legendaries for it so the roll the bones rng for the leech buff took me some extra tries, which was annoying. I did it at around 930 without consumables, took around ten tries.

Adds are more important than boss. Will of Valeera helps if you have it.

Deleted
    Are you fucking joking?

I used both survivability ones, the neck and valeera's infinite feint healing. I still sucked, but I was able to heal through the suck and overwhelm it.

I tried a bunch of different combo's. Ended beating it on my first try with SnD, Vigor Ring, and Will of Valeera at 915. Most of the damage to Agatha was cleave, I focused entirely on the adds. SnD and Vigor helped to ensure i had the energy for anything I needed, pants heal was amazing. With some of the consumables available from argus i'm thinking you would be able to get this with any set up pretty easily.