Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Guess another heir-apparent will be raised by Sylvanas. His body should've decayed beyond recovery now and even if recovered, I doubt anything but an extensive Val'kyr ritual could put him together even partially.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Would be weird as Forsaken (or Undead in general) do not give a shit about their appearance, they're dead and all, no emotions and so forth.

As if a fucking scar in a cinematic would warp the entire graphics of WoW and would soak any resources out of the game.
    Sylvanas is among the most known Undead character in the Warcraft franchise, now with her taking the spotlight, you could think that they might put something in to make her model to make it "more accurate".

It's not like acknowledging said scar would suddenly force them to change every UD model.
    You say they don't give a shit... Yet clearly they do? They all wear some form of clothing on every PC Forsaken. Even the NPC's do too. There isn't an actual naked one and they could easily just pretend that gentials hare missing or fallen off to make them androgynous. And you're generalising Undead so I will break it down to some have a mental capacity and others don't... The Forsaken that do have a mental capacity, clearly do express emotions. On the topic of Sylvanas *cough* and being an undead with mental capacity... Oh she clearly is emotionally run, so so much. The quest with the pendant and Windrunner tower come to mind when she sings.

And... Where did I say that one cinematic would bust balls? You're trying to assimilate completely different points into one. The 2003 comment was about the PC races NOT the cinematic capacity. So please stop trying to enforce a statement and opinion to that.

Either way, her appearance as smooth and wonderful is clearly a fan service and spotlighting issue. But even in-game models have that tandem of no decay - it could explained as said with bullshit which I think was overlooked. Though, once more players... are viewing the content. Played imposed ideals as I said, or what the player would prefer.
    It's a design choice with a clear agenda we are guessing at. She's been scarless since her first remodel back in what Cataclysm? It's been a clear choice made. Unlike Lor'themar who they backtracked for with his eye, it's been made and that it for Sylvanas alone.

And she's liked by a lot and hated too. Usually a decayed character or a repulsive one is used a tool to be disliked. Like other games do. It's a conformity really to that I suppose but Blizzard have always said gameplay > lore. And design choice will be part of that game integrity rather than story.

No need to get high rate over it.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2018-05-10 at 12:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is actually missing a boob. She just stuffs her bra to tide over fanboy wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    There isn't an actual naked one and they could easily just pretend that gentials hare missing or fallen off to make them androgynous.
    You are getting a bit offtrack.

On the topic of Sylvanas *cough* and being an undead with mental capacity... Oh she clearly is emotionally run, so so much. The quest with the pendant and Windrunner tower come to mind when she sings.
    Except it's been stated countless times that Undead no longer have the same emotional capacity as a living being.
    And just by looking at most Forsaken, vanity is not a common trait among them.

Either way, her appearance as smooth and wonderful is clearly a fan service and spotlighting issue. But even in-game models have that tandem of no decay - it could explained as said with bullshit which I think was overlooked. Though, once more players... are viewing the content. Played imposed ideals as I said, or what the player would prefer.
    Which doesn't make it any better.
    "We want Sylvanas to be Undead and behave like one, but won't make her look like one."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The more “whole” an undead is the bigger their emotional range is. We know Sylvanas's body looks the way it does because it was first preserved by Arthas, and then the Valkyr, made stronger etc.

Nathanos feels emotions he hasn’t felt in a while iirc when his body gets an upgrade in dark mirror
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-05-11 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Phone typo
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Right in the Forsaken intro, forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the Val'kyr are raising undead, and if you don't comply to being part of the Forsaken, you get the gift of True Death and just get put back into the mass grave.
    Lilian Voss didn't though, she ran away.

Even though she's part of the Forsaken in BFA for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Lilian Voss didn't though, she ran away.

Even though she's part of the Forsaken in BFA for some reason.
    You were also tasked with getting her to join the Forsaken/make her realize she was undead, until she went and got caught by the Scarlet Crusade and went fuckin' nuts and took off.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I love that with a family with unusual names like Jaina and Daelin, we also have Catherine and Derek. It's like if Anduin had a brother called Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I love that with a family with unusual names like Jaina and Daelin, we also have Catherine and Derek. It's like if Anduin had a brother called Bob.
    Bob Wrynn known as The Builder.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wasn't it already few years since he was killed ? I can't imagine his body being in too good condition.

But floating, talking skull, mocking jaina would be hilarious.
    Maybe he could be revived Nathanos style?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not like it's anything new, they brought back Nataline Salene in Legion and she has been dead forever and she looks pretty much fine (for w/e reason), King Trollbane who has been dead for decades and is looking mighty fine upon resurrection as one of the 4 horsemen.

If they want to use him, they will, you all overthink this when they surely don't. I for one would love for the Forsaken to feed him things about how Jaina helped kill his dad, that'd be spectacular drama. But it looks like they'll just him to gain an advatage over the Kul'tiran fleet, if it happens at all.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-05-10 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    Would be fair if Saurfang officially joins the Alliance if Derek becomes a Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The more “whole” an undead is the bigger their emotional range is. We know Sylvanas's body looosnthr way it does because it was first preserved by Arthas, and then the Valkyr, made stronger etc.

Nathanos feels emotions he hasn’t felt in a while iirc when his body gets an upgrade in dark mirror
    That ridiculous Sylvanas-sex life thread is looking like a proper discussion now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Bob Wrynn known as The Builder.
    Bob the Builder, first of his name, the rightful king of Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Would be weird as Forsaken (or Undead in general) do not give a shit about their appearance, they're dead and all, no emotions and so forth.
    It would make sense, but apparently Nathanos' model change recently is because Sylvanas killed his still living cousin so her husbando didn't look so gross.