Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Well there are two possibilities, one being you are being sarcastically sarcastic and tricked me into thinking you were only just being sarcastic, in which case this is sarcastic inception and you are just some kind of sarcastic genius. Bear with me, I'm being sarcastic here.

The other being that this is bait. I can't help that I like bait. Don't judge me, bro.

Hard to take this post seriously at this point, but I don't feel like that's a bad thing, to be fair. In reality, you are just defending yourself from being wrong while making up ridiculous fiction to support it, but where's the fun in admitting that? Just have fun with it, IMO.
    This is an awful lot of words just for an apology. Next time a simple "my bad" would have sufficed.

BTW, this is what I posted on the other thread before you even replied to my comment:

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Don't fuck with a multi-billion dollar company. They can afford the best lawyers.
    So apology accepted.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-05-10 at 08:51 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Justice system is a joke now days. You have rapists, pedohpiles and killers roaming the streets freely, and here you have some guy having fun with this computer skills going to prison, good lord. I mean sure, he probably deserved some financial punishment and a warning if he repeats the same "crime" again but going to jail is taking this to the extreme. And one more thing, shame on Romanian government for extraditing this guy to the US, well knowing that he is about to be subjected to unfair punishment over petty "crime"
    The problem isn't the computer crimes being unfair. It's that the sex crimes aren't harsh enough. Outside of statutory rape the punishment should be quadrupled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    He was a repeat offender. This was I believe his third arrest.

Also, what computer skills? It was a DDoS.
    Orchestrating a DDOS at that level isn't trivial. Paying someone to do it is but this guy didn't pay someone to execute it. He did it himself. You can't knock a company off the internet by flooding them with a single computer or hacking a business and using a few hundred machines.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Not saying he didn't deserve it.

All DDoSers and SWATTERs should be jailed.
    I see nothing wrong with DDoS attacks if it is for a real cause like disabling racist websites etc.

Microholidays were a mistake.

This is an awful lot of words just for an apology. Next time a simple "my bad" would have sufficed.

BTW, this is what I posted on the other thread before you even replied to my comment:

So apology accepted.
    What am I supposed to be apologizing for? I'm just joking around at this point. Lay off the salt, buddy.

Just kidding; I'm being sarcastic. Please don't be salty.

I mean, I'm interested in the topic about the DDOSer serving jail time, but I couldn't care less about arguing about the context and intent of your strangely worded post. Which is why I'm making jokes about it. Seriously, lighten up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Microholidays were a mistake.
    Why? What is the negative aspect of adding them?

10+ Year Old Account
    What am I supposed to be apologizing for? I'm just joking around at this point. Lay off the salt, buddy.

Just kidding; I'm being sarcastic. Please don't be salty.

I mean, I'm interested in the topic about the DDOSer serving jail time, but I couldn't care less about arguing about the context and intent of your strangely worded post. Which is why I'm making jokes about it. Seriously, lighten up.
    All is fine then, apology accepted.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

All is fine then, apology accepted.
    Seriously though, what am I supposed to apologizing for? I'm taking the bait here, so please at least humor me on that. I'm genuinely curious...

30k fine? there goes his entire familys fortune forever

i tried 2 of these balloons and they were sadly boring.

i hate myself even more for expecting a reward to do the rest of them though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously though, what am I supposed to apologizing for? I'm taking the bait here, so please at least humor me on that. I'm genuinely curious...
    For being wrong, duh.

Single-handedly making the game unplayable for a week after a major expansion launch isn't a 'minor' inconvenience, nor does it apply anything remotely as such to Blizzard who lost a lot of money because of it and paid a lot of money to try and get around it. You can argue that playing this game isn't necessary, but as far as playing this game goes, no, it was not even remotely a 'minor' inconvenience. Sorry.

there was no expansion release close before February or September 2010... the closest one is Cataclysm on December 2010, so it was way before the release
    Last edited by Nozuka; 2018-05-10 at 11:25 PM.

only a year? too bad. should have given him three. hope he spends the next 365 days enjoying romantic and meaningful "conversations" with his new cell mate.

For being wrong, duh.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    there was no expansion release close before February or September 2010... the closest one is Cataclysm on December 2010, so it was way before the release
    I'll double check the dates then, I might be applying something different to this guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    One year of real life stolen for inconveniencing a bunch of pretend lives as a joke. A life potentially ruined forever for pushing too many 1's and 0's into a computer game as part of a prank.
    Yet, Europe defends the new rape epidemic and crime surge that has infested it of late.
    I read things like this and I reckon Europe deserves everything that its currently getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    ahh the usual LUL ITS A PRANK BRO defense.

doesn't actually hold up in a court of law sorry.
    What about the "I was only kidding" defense. Are you saying you can't use that in Court anymore either?

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    One year of real life stolen for inconveniencing a bunch of pretend lives as a joke. A life potentially ruined forever for pushing too many 1's and 0's into a computer game as part of a prank.
    Yet, Europe defends the new rape epidemic and crime surge that has infested it of late.
    I read things like this and I reckon Europe deserves everything that its currently getting.
    "Only a joke" he was already Indicted by the FBI who worked with Romanian authorities for trying to hack into a tech company and steal millions if you going to comment like this at least be informed.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Woah.. 1 year of prison? That's more than the average rapist or killer gets here in Italy..

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I see nothing wrong with DDoS attacks if it is for a real cause like disabling racist websites etc.

Oh god lol, I can't laugh this early.

You're literally, LITERALLY what's wrong with society. Welcome to the future people

I couldn't decide if this kid was trolling or actually retarded til I looked up his past posts

It’s a little surprising to me (although it shouldn't be) that anyone is trying to defend this moron. He got what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Oh god lol, I can't laugh this early.

You're literally, LITERALLY what's wrong with society. Welcome to the future people

I couldn't decide if this kid was trolling or actually retarded til I looked up his past posts
    Retarded and a troll, you need to look deeper.