Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    when why and how did African Studies become something people pay money for and expect jobs in after ?
    Hahahahah yes I agree with this guy and your previous post

But hey! Now she can be an activist or some bullshit

I have a feeling if I was to meet either one of these women I wouldn’t like them...
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

15+ Year Old Account
    Late to the party.

Did you read the article? Not just the click bait title, but the article.

And after you have read the article, read the last couple of pages of this thread.

Then you can comment on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    @Puupi

thegrio is also a specifically black targeted news site. so is gonna be as equally biased towards the black girl as a conservative will be to the white girl.

im starting to see why elba has issues, he only reads the most fringe and far-left / wacky click bait news sources.

its also got fucking adware on it. that informed me a won an iphone 6..... classy source

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I'd argue that anyone who isn't racist would refuse to defend it. Regardless, she seems to suggest she still truly believes that. It's not like she was playing devil's advocate.

Making students debate that in the first place is pretty fucking sick.
    a devils advocate is literally some one who argues for the opposite even if they don't believe it or strictly believe the opposite. in the catholic church its a specific role to argue against and find flaws in a possible saint. in the wider world its very important role of democracy to ensure that all avenues even the most remote are explored and that people know the defensive arguments to even the longest held beliefs.

in short uni debate clubs hold controversial debates with student picked to debate everything from eugenics to slavery even if there totally against it so that people can see the arguments used by those who do actually espouse those things and know how to counter those arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm quite sure this public shaming her a vicious racist in various publications is going to backfire hard at some point once she gets in touch with a good lawyer.
    You know, it would probably be easier and cheaper to not do racist shit, rather than sue everyone who calls our your racist shit.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Late to the party.

Did you read the article? Not just the click bait title, but the article.

And after you have read the article, read the last couple of pages of this thread.

Then you can comment on it.
    She has a history of racist views. She called the cops on an innocent black woman minding her own business. She called the cops on PoC before. White people calling the cops on innocent black people minding their own business is so common in the US that even cops complain, as I have shown earlier in the thread.

As is typical with people who don't experience racism, y'all can't, or most likely don't want to, see the discrimination marginalized people have to constantly deal with while navigating life. Nothing short of lynching is registered as racist too y'all, although I am pretty sure you'd still say the lynched person had it coming.
    Last edited by Elba; 2018-05-11 at 01:24 AM.

"WHITE POLICEMEN" = racism bait

Its weird that police even responds to such calls.

Someone looks like they shouldnt be there.

What?
    What kind of a basis for a report is that?

Half the people in western countries do not look like they should be on planet earth.
    Unless they are breaking the law calling the cops on someone because you don't like how they look is just mind boggling.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2018-05-11 at 01:27 AM.

I don't see how that "won" a debate according to her or that debate even happened in middle school. That is a very odd thing to be proud of tbqh.

I'm just glad that this will follow her around for a while. Racists need to learn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    You know, it would probably be easier and cheaper to not do racist shit, rather than sue everyone who calls our your racist shit.
    What racist shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    She has a history of racist views.
    What racist views?

She called the cops on an innocent black woman minding her own business.
    Maybe. She didn't know the black woman was innocent though. She thought the black woman was trespassing and the black woman didn't do anything to ease the tension in the situation. And why? Because she wanted the confrontation so she can get publicity. She is not the first or the last person to do this.

And how the black woman behaved towards the police? A total disrespectful piece of shit bitch. So I literally have zero sympathy for her. And it has nothing to do with her skin colour.

As is typical with people who don't experience racism, y'all can't, or most likely don't want to, see the discrimination marginalized people have to constantly deal with while navigating life. Nothing short of lynching is registered as racist too y'all, although I am pretty sure you'd still say the lynched person had it coming.
    Like it's all flowers and dandy for people who aren't experiencing racism, because racism is the only form of discrimination that happens....righto....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

What racist shit?
    Trying to get the cops to murder black people.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I'm just glad that this will follow her around for a while. Racists need to learn.
    So have you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    hmmm what?
    All that tagging leads me to believe he has this some kind of a black list of Elba written on a post-it note on his table.

10+ Year Old Account
    All that tagging leads me to believe he has this some kind of a black list of Elba written on a post-it note on his table.
    He is a champion of buzzwords and click bait titles. If he actually read what he linked it would be a first

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    He is a champion of buzzwords and click bait titles. If he actually read what he linked it would be a first
    Well yeah, the article tells a completely different story than that clickbait title.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Most of the trumpanzees crying “race baiting” probably haven’t even watched the video. Ignorance is par for the course for them though, and the sad thing is that it’s all willful ignorance. They choose to be stupid and poor, and it’s quite pitiful.
    I watched the video......all she had to do was show the girl her id like she showed the cops. She brought it on herself. As to her friend, if it wasn't a co-ed dorm I can see getting freaked out over a man somewhere he shouldnt have been.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Just curious who here thinks they are changing anyone else's mind on this subject. There's alot of back and forth but zero people are going "oh you're right my bad". Time to end this shit show.
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    She knew she was a student.
    No she didn't. Or if she did, we have no proof of it. You keep repeating that, but it isn't true. I rewatched the video and nowhere in there is said that the white woman knows the black woman is a student there.

The black woman literally says "I haven't met her before".

If she hasn't met her before, then the white woman hasn't met the black woman before either (duh) - meaning they don't know each other.

15+ Year Old Account
    She called the cops on her friend, you don't think she was part of that interaction?
    She said the woman had called cops on her friend previously, but she hadn't personally met this woman before.

Her words, not mine.

She said the woman had called cops on her friend previously, but she hadn't personally met this woman before.

Her words, not mine.
    Unless this person goes around reporting everyone who is in a hallway or at a desk sleeping, then it seems pretty clear that her behavior is racially motivated. Two similar incidents in a row is evidence enough on its own.