Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I hate procedural crime shows and dramas and shit. Criminal Minds is probably the worst show ever created.

Fun fact: sexism can be directed at men too.
    where in that post did i say that sexism cant be directed toward men?

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    where in that post did i say that sexism cant be directed toward men?
    My comment was more towards the fact that you wrote how awful it stereotypes the main cast of male characters, but then you said only that it was sexist "at times."
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Most American sitcoms these days. They appeal to basically rich college kids that find stuff like 'turn down for what' funny.

Big Bang Theory is of course the worst one. Rick and Morty is just an animated versio nof that cancer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You say most, are there any you think are good? Just curious as I stopped watching them entirely a few years back. I just get my comedy from podcasts or specials. Except for Brooklyn 99.
    I basically said most in the off chance one of the good ones like fraiser or the king of queens is still running.

Pretty much everything i've seen is utter cancer. Sitcoms seemed to just die in the 90s. Even in the UK. We had Father Ted here and it was fucking hysterical. Faulty Towers too. Now the best we have is the IT crowd which is basically a slightly less cringe version of the Big Bang Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What year do you think it is?
    What planet do you live on?

Game of Thrones for the last couple seasons, Walking Dead for a long while, anything with a laugh track...

Art by draken4o

- The Walking Dead. Seriously, beyond the first episode, that show has been a downhill slide all the way.
    - The Big Bang Theory. Not funny and the "supposedly autistic" Sheldon is a sexist pig.
    - Anything involving Cesar Millan.

Modern Family. Can't stand that show.

CSI/procedurals and teenage fantasy soaps like Teen Wolf/Vampire Diaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Trek Discovery if that counts, since its not even on real TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Soaps, all of them.
    I'm gonna steal this, thank you very much!

Can't stand/do not watch - Frasier and The Middle

Absolutely love and watch all the time - The Golden Girls, Roseanne, Mom

All, I never watch TV.

Teletubbies and Big Bang Theory...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always sunny in Philadelphia. bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Most American sitcoms these days. They appeal to basically rich college kids that find stuff like 'turn down for what' funny.

Big Bang Theory is of course the worst one. Rick and Morty is just an animated versio nof that cancer as well.
    Uh, I don't think that kind of shit appeals to "rich college kids" at all. I think you're mixing up your target demos. BBT, specifically, is aimed at middle-aged middle class people who want to laugh at nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    pretty much any "reality" show

- - - Updated - - -

big bang theory is basically for modern trendy nerd/gamer dudebros who think its incredibly smart/clever comedy, when its really just as stupid and vapid as any other sitcom. Not to even mention how offensively stereotypical is it in its portrayal and males, geeks, etc, and also incredibly sexist at times.
    1st 3-5seasons were great after that it waters it self down talking about TBBT .

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    1st 3-5seasons were great after that it waters it self down talking about TBBT .
    eh. if you say so. i struggled to make it through one.

Westworld. Change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Modern Family. Can't stand that show.
    I don't hate it but I don't really like it either. I got a chuckle out of it a few times.
    What I do hate is that restless camera thingy they do, like it's some kind of amateur documentary. Some people may not have noticed this, but now you will. The camera just can't be still and has to a move and shake a little all the fucking time. How is this anything but annoying?